Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Master

There are plenty of things you can do. I bet you very accurately know exactly how you desire to feel. Two things bring you to a zero state of feelingness: meditation and sleeping. So each time you wake up try to stay in the desired vibration for as long as possible. Each day set the intention to keep it longer and longer. Meditate or sleep if possible each time you need to zero down. And above anything else have the intention to be kind to yourself each time you are not in your desired state.

Depression is simply said a momentum of not feeling great. So the above is a way to shift the momentum into one of greatness

Also, it is far easier to go from sadness to anger to frustration to zero than straight from depression to bliss. So use your emotions to guide you out of you depressed state of being and into you desired state of being. Appreciation is actually the key to eternal bliss. So each day spend time appreciating yourself!
Old 09-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Deactivated Account
If you are inclined to read (not always easy in depression in my own experience) this is the best and most spiritually grounding book on the subject I have ever read and I thoroughly recommend it:

Depression as a spiritual journey by Stephanie Sorrell.