Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Now, poop landing on the head is definitely a sign of luck... lucky the person wasn't looking up at the time.

Hahaha! My imagination is running wild... I won't elaborate... eww eww eww!
Cool on the pet crows!
( this thread has taken an interesting turn, lol ^o^)
Old 01-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Suspended
i have also been told it's good luck
Old 02-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Master
A flock of geese flew over and I guess they all decided to let go at once and showered my car. It sounded like a hailstorm...I was glad I had just gotten into the car...

In the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" an old woman stated it was a good omen or sign. I can't remember her reasoning though. (getting pooped on by birds)
Old 02-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Master
I've heard it was good luck.

Once in high school - this girl who was the #1 student in every aspect (every sport, every club, every event - she HAD to be #1) was in front of me in line at lunch. We had an outdoor eating area and a large courtyard at our school (it was in Florida). She was bragging/complaining about how well she did at something and how everyone else was inferior... just then a sea gull pooped right in between her eyes and it slowly dripped down her nose and onto her shirt.

It may have been the funniest act of Karma I had witnessed up to that point in my life.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Suspended

Moon Glow - That story is hilarious!
Old 02-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Moon Glow - That story is hilarious!

It still makes me laugh 15 years later

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 01-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Just this week, a few days ago, I was walking in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart store and a bird grazed my hair, brushed against me & pooped on my hair. I walked into the store, and the door greeter was greeting everyone with different lines, he said to me "Welcome to Wal-Mart, where all your dreams come true!" ...... With bird poop in my hair! lol... Oh well, tis life.. ;)
Old 01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Master
birds gotta poop sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
Hello.

So today, when I was out riding on my motorcycle something happened. I got hit by bird poop..on my arm.

This to me isn't a mere coincidence. Because to actually be hit by bird poop while moving is a very minuscule chance of ever happening. The speed I was going, the position between me and the bird..and the likeliness of the bird wanting to poop at the same speed/angle that I was going.

So what does this mean? Anyone know?

Means you are overthinking it. People have a lot of junk food laying around cities, birds get the ****s, and **** on you. No need to think about coincidences, synchronicites, that is waste of brainpower, waste of time.

When you really need to pay attention, you won't be able to not pay attention, that is how clear the instruction is.

A crystal clear lake... imagine all the ways you purify your body, meditation, exercise, sleep, eating healthy, devotion/prayer, charity or volunteer work, we need to do all this and make our selves like a crystal clear lake, so we can readily receive and remember the delicate messages of spirit and have the mental strength to continue on when things get grueling and painful.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

LOL, but a good laugh & a little playfulness never hurt from time to time.
Old 27-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Pathfinder

its a sign of luck, I never get mad when my bird poops on me ahahhaah