Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
Our driveway is directly under this huge tree and every day the car(s) get COVERED with bird poop. They even managed to do it sideways and get our garage door and front window! If this is a divine message, I don't want to know what it is!!!!
Old 31-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Try living in a town full of seagulls. I love them, but not their poop!
Old 31-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Master
Good luck to be shat on by a bird? That's a new one on me, it seems counter-intuitive to say the least

Reminds me of a time, a few years back, when I was stood outside work late one evening. It was autumn time, and the birds were flying south as the nights drew in and the temperature dropped, and as I stood there, I noticed a flock right above me. Wow, what a display it was; I marvelled at this spectacle with which nature had provided me, the grace and perfect unison of this magnificent flock...

...at around this point, it occurred to me that I was a sitting target. And yep, sure enough, one of the little bleeders got me with a direct hit.

'Well, that's life in a nutshell,' I reflected, as I walked back into work. Gave my workmates a good chuckle, anyway
Old 31-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Good luck to be shat on by a bird? That's a new one on me, it seems counter-intuitive to say the least
The beauty of new-age: everything is exactly what it is according to what you want to believe it is. And where even poop has meaning.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The beauty of new-age: everything is exactly what it is according to what you want to believe it is. And where even poop has meaning.
Mm, this restless searching for meaning in absolutely bloody everything is something I've noticed in myself at times, too. As ever, I think we have to investigate the underlying causes of this searching.

As for the thread - sometimes birds poop, that's what I'm taking from it
Old 31-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I think we have to investigate the underlying causes of this searching.
That's why poop is apropos, it splats on and covers up the questions we should actually be focusing on.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
We had a crow for a pet once. It was a very nice bird. I had other pet birds and I didn't consider their poop to be lucky because that was a common occurance.

I haven't encountered many people with crow pets...thats cool :)
They have strong personalities and very playful IMO.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Suspended

Confucius says man with bird poop on head cries fowl?

Old 31-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Confucius says man with bird poop on head cries fowl?
Now, poop landing on the head is definitely a sign of luck... lucky the person wasn't looking up at the time.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Master
@mused...We had the crow when I was a kid...long time ago. We had him for a while and we let him be free. There was another crow pet but he had a broken wing and my parents nursed him back to health. He wasn't around for long but I like crows. They are very smart birds. Now my crow friends are just passing acquaintances.