Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Knower
most of what i see about the spiritual world I see with my minds eye. This works well for me as these experiences can often bee very vivid. There are a few occasions where i seemed to see something with my physical eyes, but it is hard so say for certain that that they were not simply so vivid that i cold no longer tell the difference;
1. An encounter which i had with a Mother Goddess when i was very young, in which she appeared in my bedroom. There was so much light coming from her that i thought the sun had com up, but it was till dark.
2. In university I got an opportunity to help did the last of the water potatoes with one of the native American peoples in our area. My memory for names is quite poor so i can't be certain which one I am soory i should know.
After we finished gathering the water potatoes, one of the elders came out and did some drumming and sang as was traditional for this activity. During the drumming I saw a huge white wolf running through the tress, but when i looked around it was as if no one else could see it.
At the time i told no one else of the experience. I am not native American, and at the time i had just begun studding Wicca. I had no idea why i should see anything. Since then i learned of the earth based religion which my own ancestors practiced in Pre-Saxon Britton. While it is not the same experience as the spirituality of the people we were with that day, there are parallels. The Animal i saw has sacred meaning to both, though how exactly my ancestors would have understood the experience i cannot say. To my knowledge the traditional meanings of their animal symbols are lost. what little we know of this, survived because of the parts of their spiritual practices that were adopted in Ireland before the Anglo Saxon invasion. And what is left is very much colored by modern interpretation. What i do know is to me wolf spirits acted as protectors for a time. And for a time after they wolves wold show me things in my dreams, in a little forest that i used to keep in my mind when i went to sleep. My contact with them faded after i began more actively working with my Faerie guides. I think because the wolves were turning these tasks over to them. The Faerie are also an important part of old Britton spirituality.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

A Dark time for me some 10 or more years ago when I was working as a Manager in a target and monetary results based environment which at length facilitated in me what can only be described as burn out and melt down.

Instead of going to work one day . I got on a Train and traveled away as far as I could to the very extremity of England. I had , had a breakdown, My Wife and older Children were frantic with worry about me having just upped and disappeared.

The Police were called and I was reported as a missing person.

I was wandering the country lanes of the Lands End Peninsula in Cornwall when i heared the singing voice a Fae ( I accept this could have been my mental break down) It sounded clear and beautiful.

Shortly afterwards I found a phone booth and called my Wife and went home the following day, I spent a small time on the sick , while I found another job and quit the job that was so evidently destroying my peace of mind.

Of course that is all history now, but I would so like to thank that fae for comforting me in one of my darkest times.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

So many cool experiences shared here. I have seen things all my life including what might fall under the label of 'elementals'.

I used to live in a house on 14 acres of uncleared natural bushland and there I witnessed many faeries with my naked eyes as did my three children. They were very fast moving with yellow energy around them and did not look like the stuff of children's books. Their features were more angular and twig like with sharp pointed nose and ears - which by the way was hard to see as they did not stay in semi-physical form before returning to their bright yellow energy forms. There was a cluster of shrubby trees that kind of formed a circle not far from the house that we knew as their faery glen but they also favoured another cluster of trees in the horse paddock and one morning we even awoke to an actual circle of mushrooms with webs dotted with dewdrops they had made outside on the lawn directly behind where my bedroom and patio were located. I used to play music on a keyboard outside that seemed to attract them.

Another experience I had in that house that I will never forget is rolling over in bed half asleep to come face to face with what I call a goblin. He was transparent at first and walking past my bed only a metre from where I lay.as I stared at him he became very solid like a human being and he seemed just as startled to see me as I did to see him. He then continued walking fading into transparency before disappearing. I can only guess that he was walking through dimensions and our worlds overlapped allowing us to see each other. He was about 4 feet tall, very plump and solid with a head much broader and bigger than a human and he wore earthy coloured clothes similar to the seven dwarfs. If I hadn't seen him moving and physically right in front of me, I would have thought he was a cartoon character. The encounter was so vivid that I can still clearly recall it today.

So many other experiences, but those two are good examples of what I have seen. Although when I was 10 and on school camp out in the bush I also heard and saw a yowie or bigfoot. It had reddish brown hair and the sound it made at night was so scarey I couldn't sleep.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There is a reason why I called my username "Friend of the Fey".
Very often when I'm lying in my bed, alone in the dark, I'm beginning to see colored shapes, mostly green/yellow and purple. After a while, my fairy friend becomes more clearly visible. A small being of light with wings!
Sometimes I feel a breeze on my face. The scent of flowers is overwhelming, but very delicious. The fairy likes to play with my hair.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:58 PM
Master

I must have been about four or five when I a watched a row of elves dancing on the top of my headboard. I knew that they were dancing for me. There were six or seven of them, all in green and radiating happiness. There was ,as far as I can recall, some music playing as they danced in light.
All these years later I do wonder if I maybe had a fever or my imagination was working overtime but were I to be forced into deciding I'd have to say it was real.
A few years ago when attending a group of people interested in the paranormal I met a man who told us that he could see tree spirits. He was astounded himself that it happened. He walked the same way to work each day and the first part was through a small wood. He'd been going that way for years when he started to hear strange sounds which developed into ethereal sightings which slowly defined themselves and eventually impinged onto his physical eyes.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
One time I saw a dryad. I was at mom's mowing her lawn. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person wearing what I thought was a blue coat. I thought it was mom (since she wears a blue coat) but as I looked it disappeared by a larch tree. Mom wasn't in the front yard at all.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Master
Hoping to get this going again, this was fun

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-10-2020, 07:47 PM
Experiencer
Hello Moon_Glow.
About 10 years ago I did a lot of water color painting and was fascinated with the beauty of black ink drawing on the water color with many shapes and symbols. It gave me great pleasure.

I would meditate in the evenings and one evening I finished and was resting in saw in my minds eye two small perfect little beings. They had some how dressed in the designs of my water color paintings. The designs were all over them. They were trying to be beautiful for me it seemed.

I found them very regal looking and just as interested in my reactions to them as I was interested in what they were about.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
Hello Moon_Glow.
About 10 years ago I did a lot of water color painting and was fascinated with the beauty of black ink drawing on the water color with many shapes and symbols. It gave me great pleasure.

I would meditate in the evenings and one evening I finished and was resting in saw in my minds eye two small perfect little beings. They had some how dressed in the designs of my water color paintings. The designs were all over them. They were trying to be beautiful for me it seemed.

I found them very regal looking and just as interested in my reactions to them as I was interested in what they were about.

I love this

The site was down so I couldn't see it until now

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-10-2020, 11:08 PM
janielee

Yes, agreed, it's really beautiful Kate Matthews.