Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Angels444

Hi guys,

Thanks Mother Goose. What do you normally do when you want to reply to everyone whose written to you? Do you still need to do it individually? I actually received a few other replies to this question, so I ought to read them first before posting the question again (sorry guys if someone has already told me).

I had to laugh when you mentioned your forced resignation. The EXACT same thing happened to me....in a roundabout sort of a way. Talk about synchronicities!! Re. my great escape from the soul destroying office job, would love to share the story behind it but I don’t know if it’s okay to talk about personal ventures in this type of forum??

Hey Biyu, what do you mean when you say surrounded by pure energy? I have felt surrounded by an amazingly powerful yet gentle energy on a number of occasions during meditation – are you talking about the pure energy of Spirit?
Old 31-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Angels444

Hey Mother Goose...I did reply to your last post but my response is on the next page?? Wierd - thought the older posts would spill over, not the newer!
Old 31-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Master
the newer posts always go to the end (next page)....unless you go to your personal settings and change that.

if you're addressing everyone...to write...those of us who replied to you are very likely to check back to see what you had to say in response.

And just in case you're interested you can quote each person individually in the same reply. When i want to do that I highlight & copy the part i want to quote and then paste it in the quick reply box. Then highlight it again and click on the quote icon that's right beside insert image icon. To include their name you go to the [quote] at the beginning and add =theirname example [quote=Angels444] okay...I capitalized the Q in quote, but it's making it lower case...but you get the idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angles444
Re. my great escape from the soul destroying office job, would love to share the story behind it but I don’t know if it’s okay to talk about personal ventures in this type of forum??
I don't remember reading that in the rules.....but perhaps a PM would be okay. Feel free to correct me, admin, if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Mother Goose : 31-08-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 31-08-2006, 08:10 PM
biyu_wolf_77

[quote=Angels444]Hey Biyu, what do you mean when you say surrounded by pure energy? I have felt surrounded by an amazingly powerful yet gentle energy on a number of occasions during meditation
Closed Thread