Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2012, 04:26 PM
embrace

I can say the same :) There's the one for everyone out there. Just be open and patient. Also...TAKE ACTION, don't just wait.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Master
Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this. I have been struggling SO deeply since meeting my tf and losing him. I have felt lost myself. I had never heard of anything like this until one day after losing this man and not being able to understand the feelings I was feeling, I researched and stumbled upon twin flames. Now that I know what it is, there is no doubt in my mind we were one. I still feel him. I know he loves me, and I feel like I would wait forever, but I have been so impatient and anxious and sad without him. SO reading this has brought new understanding in me.. and I feel like I have the will to keep learning from this. So, THANK YOU!
Old 17-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Master
your welcome . i wil send you sum positivity xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 18-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
LS, NO worries!! You WILL get through this, I promise you.

We've ALL felt that way before. I've not felt like you feel now for many months but I remember it ALL too well. In fact for the last 3 months or so I've been pretty much great, very connected, confident, trusting and patient. But in the last couple days I have also been affected, and nothing in my environment has changed.

I attribute it simply to energies coming in that are touching us in ways we're especially sensitive to. I'm just allowing it and accepting that it's for my best. I know this shall pass for me, and you and others. Just breathe and trust as best you can right now. To borrow from sesheta, just take baby steps with and for yourself until this passes. It will pass. Much love to you LS.

yep we've all definitely been here might be again lol.x
Old 18-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator
Lol everytime i see this post in the list the song from peter gabriel and Kate bush- "don't give up" is in my mind maybe there is a message in the song have a listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dduZbDFCG_E

Awesome song btw
Old 18-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
yep we've all definitely been here might be again lol.x

True dat. :)
Old 19-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Loving_Soul

Lol thanx I wonder why I post that stuff sometimes I need to see it as "a moment" and move through it - and release it - I travel so quickly at the moment it's insane lol x
Old 19-04-2012, 01:53 AM
imabeliever

Mystical,

thank you for this post it's been a week........and having this to come to has been truly helpful!
Old 19-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Sumo

Dear Mystical,

Thank you very much for your inspiring comment.

Recently I have realized that, whilst my ego wants to give up the connection, my heart keeps on continuing with it...

Since my soul connection is not on my FB anymore I began to share my comments ( new year wishes, inspirational quotes, songs..) on FB in public mode for him to see. Surprisingly he also has started to share his comments publicly recently. Here's what he had written just after Easter Sunday.
''Should have said this on Sunday, but still:
Wish you power to resurrect your mind from negativity, whatever the circumstances are. Over and over again. Stay Positive. BePlus.''
His comment made my day. Hope it will inspire everybody here as well.

So I feel our hearts never give up!

I'm missing his friendship so badly as we are not in touch with each other anymore. (He may be missing it too) But I'm enjoying the deep silence between us. I feel this silence will grow us for a better tomorrow.

Thanks again

Blessings
Sumo
Old 19-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Master
sometimes we all just need a little reminder , but glad that so many of you have resonated with this and has taken from it what u will xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”