Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-09-2016, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

OB, your confusing specific special-case set of consicousness ex r6, with consciousness with the sum-total set of consciousness involving all sets of two or more inter-relating phenomena.

The human consciousness exists as a result of many specific, special-case set of inter-relating consciousness that sum-total as r6 or Ob or any specific critter/creature etc...

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
[/b]
Are you familiar with Robert Lanza's Biogenesis theory? It postulates consciousness as fundamental and primary
Im surprised really to find a hardened materialist on a site like this. although you do give balance to all the nonsense about pleideans & fairies for sure

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Newbie ;)

.we are vibration and energy...therefore, surely its feasible that consciousness could vibrate into a particle? Cutting edge science blows my mind and as far as human scientific finding are concerned we are most likely at a prepubescent understanding of ourselves and the universe...sure there are people who practice spirituality that have had awakenings to the true nature of themselves and the universe but from a scientific point of view we are just starting to peel back the door of perception .
Old 08-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Pathfinder
Consciousness is not human. It is spiritual. The human body does not possess consciousness. It is composed of dead matter. It is due to the presence of the eternal spirit soul inside the body that it appears to ave consciousness, but is simply being animated by the soul inside. Like my shirt appears to possess consciousness by bouncing around, but when I take it off, it just falls into an animate lump. The body is the same. Every living being, animals, plants, insects, bacteria are eternal spirit souls temporarily inhabiting an unconscious material bio-suit and it is the soul that is expressing its consciousness through these bodies. Different bodies allow for different levels of expression of consciousness.

Since spirit is completely different from matter and can not be perceived or appreciated by the blunt material senses, including the mind, it is futile to try and quantify it by any material means.

I think it is indeed a particle, but not a material particle. It's a spiritual particle transcendental to matter and very different from mundane particles. To substantiate, ancient texts such as the Kabbalah, the Kybalion, Shrimad Bhagavatam, Bhagavat Gita, Hermetic literatures and others all agree on this point.

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMD.KKS
Consciousness is not human. It is spiritual. The human body does not possess consciousness. It is composed of dead matter. It is due to the presence of the eternal spirit soul inside the body that it appears to ave consciousness, but is simply being animated by the soul inside. Like my shirt appears to possess consciousness by bouncing around, but when I take it off, it just falls into an animate lump. The body is the same. Every living being, animals, plants, insects, bacteria are eternal spirit souls temporarily inhabiting an unconscious material bio-suit and it is the soul that is expressing its consciousness through these bodies. Different bodies allow for different levels of expression of consciousness.

Since spirit is completely different from matter and can not be perceived or appreciated by the blunt material senses, including the mind, it is futile to try and quantify it by any material means.

I think it is indeed a particle, but not a material particle. It's a spiritual particle transcendental to matter and very different from mundane particles. To substantiate, ancient texts such as the Kabbalah, the Kybalion, Shrimad Bhagavatam, Bhagavat Gita, Hermetic literatures and others all agree on this point.

Hi some how this is all right
but its a 3D concept separated from
spiritual development
you can actual unite the two separated things
you so rattly and beautifully and correctly describe ( 3x praise lol)
we I am serious :-)
unite them and bridge the separation be removing it
your body will become fully yours , never ill almost no ageing
doing as you like it to do
instant healing can be done when damage even

so now in you are a reflection of your creating came back to you and
made you ill

there is no need for this , there is no need for any illness

your body is no dead matter nor is anything around you

all becomes two integrated

that stage I cal a 3D/5D reality

if you have a 5D reality alone

you could walk on water :-)

and be in completes control that can be

I would assume

eyes are no dead lenses you can see

actual 'life' in every thing

life being the astral light you see in your dreams

the real light , which in 3D refracts in to reflected light

in the separated world

I apologise for this posting am not trying to correct you

but merely put this here for possible educational purposes

for who ever can use it

my guides suggested I should go out and share what I know :-)

I seen some are freaked out thinking I am promoting some massive ego

I should have meet me for real and you will know far better in no time :-)

yes sure going to say I should be 'humble' as way of attack

but I have seen it may times I am just me as I have am

and it not in humble or opposite but with out such values for me

attack and your weapon becomes your own limitation on your self

and that I do not wish at all for I promote spiritual growth for every one

yet I can not stop how karma works but see it happen many times

thanks you for your time

my guides suggested never told me its up to me

I have no reason what so ever to do this

I have my own access to energies, knowledge and so on

care for nothing here on this site :-)

well perhaps its cool to help some one in a reading or so :-)
Old 08-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Four Definitions of Spirit at Minimum

1a] Spirit-1 = metaphsycial-1, mind/intellect/concept i.e. spirit-of-intent.

1b} Spirit-2 is physical-energy aka reality or observed time as sine-wave frequency pattern ^v^v^v^v^v.
..some need to use dictionary to understand this one....

1c} Spirit-3 is metaphysical-3, gravity, positive shaped geodesic curvature/arc,

1d} Spirit-4 is metaphysical-4, dark energy, negative shaped geodesic curvature/arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Anything, is not possible.
We have a finite set of cosmic laws/principles ergo what is possible can only occur within the parameters of those laws/principles.
Ex there can only exist five regular/symmetrical polyhedra.
Bilateral twoness is key to the most complex mind accessing creatures of Universe, woman { Xx } and man { Xy }.
Minimal consciousness-- aka twoness or otherness ---means that particle needs at minimal two interrleating parts/aspects.
( * * ) = consciousness
\* */ = 2D, secondary, texticonic symbolism as triangle consciousness representing female woman,
..physically internalized....
*Y* = 2D, secondary, texiticonic symbolism as triangle consciousness representating male man.
..physically externallized....
Female has more bilateral hemi-spheric action in lab experiments. Also there appears to be 6:1 ratio of idiot savant men to idiot savant women ergo this leads me to believe, that, men tend to be more easily focused on this or that, whereas woman has more broad bi-lateral considerations of any task or problem set in from of them. Again this generality neccessarily true in all cases. imho
The minimal particle is quanta of gravity or dark energy. imho
However, since there appear to exist at ultra-micro scales, we are left to explore those particle we can quantify, and many of those we find a the topology of sine-wave associated with them.
Ive made clear, that, Fullers jitterbugging cubo{6}-oct{8}hedron infolds in a sine-wave configuration, as well as 6 or more other exotic shapes of space, including negative and positive space, as found with a torus.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f6008.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f6108.html

(^v)(v^) = cross-section of one great tube.
(><)(><) or this way the better--- tho still not exactly ---how the postive and negative curvature invert/invaginate to create the internal topology of a sine-wave.
Bilateral twoness is key to the most complex mind accessing creatures of Universe, woman and man.
(> <) and this twoness is only one side my Space ( ) - Time ^v - Space )( torus.( ** )
( ^v )
The twoness is fundamentally inversion of;
..1} gravity (>,
..2} dark energy <)
r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
[/b]

Are you familiar with Robert Lanza's Biogenesis theory? It postulates consciousness as fundamental and primary

Im surprised really to find a hardened materialist on a site like this. although you do give balance to all the nonsense about pleideans & fairies for sure
This was cool. This morning I was checking through messages that I hadn't been over yet and ran across your reference to Robert and his work. A few days ago I was reading "It's a Wonderful Afterlife" by Kristy Robinett and she mentioned his work so I picked up his book "Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe". I was on chapter five when I logged-on and read your comment. Goodness I just love synchronicity! :) And his book is quite interesting as well. Consciousness really is the key. We could have all this amazing stuff going on all over the place and none of it would remotely exist if consciousness wasn't there to observe and participate. A trillion years can go by, and little would it matter, if something didn't consciously notice.

As to pure materialist compared with the wispy observations of overly-fluffy-dreamers, I believe I prefer the former. At least we could build things with the insights from those overly materialized folks, the other option seems to leave us living strictly within our heads.. And, happily, science requires some accountability. :)
Old 11-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Cosmic laws/principles exist eternally ergo are irrelevant to existence of humanity or specific peoples being existent i.e. alive or non-existent i.e dead.
r6
How can "Cosmic laws/principles exist eternally" if -everything- is composed-of and are fully integrated into these laws? If you are physically alive you will interact with the principles that are relevant to this experience and when are no longer physically based you will be navigating the laws that pertain to that existence as well. There is no separation between that which exists and the influences that generated that existence.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
OB, your confusing
r6
This is just a pet peeve of mine but the manor in which you used the term your is incorrect. The corrected version would appear as such; You're. As in "you are confusing"... only shortened for whatever reason one would shorten such a thing.

For someone who writes stuff like this:

Quote:
(^v)(v^) = cross-section of one great tube.
(><)(><) or this way the better--- tho still not exactly ---how the postive and negative curvature invert/invaginate to create the internal topology of a sine-wave.
Bilateral twoness is key to the most complex mind accessing creatures of Universe, woman and man.
(> <) and this twoness is only one side my Space ( ) - Time ^v - Space )( torus.( ** )
( ^v )
The twoness is fundamentally inversion of;
..1} gravity (>,
..2} dark energy <)
r6

I would hate to see you then stumble over something as simple as a pronoun. :)

Your
pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective):
Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.

You're

1. contraction of you are:
You're certain that's right?
Can be confused with
yore, your, you're.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

Huh? I'm sorry OB, but you appear to be confused to me.

Cosmic truth eternally complement occupied space.

Mathematics eternally complement occupied space.

Shape eternally complements occupied space.

I see nothing youve stated as being rational, logical common sense nor invalidating any of my comments as stated.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
How can "Cosmic laws/principles exist eternally" if -everything- is composed-of and are fully integrated into these laws? If you are physically alive you will interact with the principles that are relevant to this experience and when are no longer physically based you will be navigating the laws that pertain to that existence as well. There is no separation between that which exists and the influences that generated that existence.

Old 12-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up

Thanks for grammar correction. One of my weak areas, Thx again

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
This is just a pet peeve of mine but the manor in which you used the term your is incorrect. The corrected version would appear as such; You're. As in "you are confusing"... only shortened for whatever reason one would shorten such a thing.

For someone who writes stuff like this:

I would hate to see you then stumble over something as simple as a pronoun. :)

Your
pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective):
Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.

You're

1. contraction of you are:
You're certain that's right?
Can be confused with
yore, your, you're.