Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Knower
Lucid Dream: in the army now, area 51

25%: Well as you can guess i dreamt that i was in the army..the part dealing with area 51 you know handling paranormal stuff...anyway my comanding officer saw a man on aq building trying to break in to see and find aliens and top secret stuff...when he saw the guy he told me to shoot him so i asked one of my comrades to barrow his rifle and i aimed and shot the man in the arm cause he kept moving couldnt get a kill shot..when the commander said good you shot him in the arm it'll paralyze him for a while...

then we headed to an underground tunnel where suddenly we are at this school they reported that there was a spirit/ghost haunting the gym (i guess area 51 handle ghostand stuff like that too) so we get there and when we close by the gym the spirit pops up trying to talk to us..it was a little pudgy little kid..when we finally reach the gym, the commander start talking to the teacher while me and a comrad sitting on some steps when the pudgy spirit pops up again i told it to leave but it just wouldn't shut up, so i had a army bag with me for some reason or another, anyway used it to cover up the pudgy spirit.....

then my commander said that we need to be nicer to the spirit and gain its trust...so i uncovered the spirit and it just kept rambling on and on...my comrade held his hand out to touch the pudgy spirit, the spirit held his out too and he actually felt it.....I did the same and sure enough i felt it too its ghostly body was cold to the bone...but doing that gained us its trust and it told us why it was haunting the place so much...it said when it was alive the kids use to pick on him and didn't wanna play with him.....he felt alone....so we knew what to do...we took the spirit onto the gym floor where some kids were playing and a young girl came up to the spirit and asked it if it wanted to be friends and it went from there they played a little the spirit was happy and felt complete...that it move on...the gym shined so bright as he left for the other side...then i awoke refreshed
Old 07-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Suspended
it means the military police guard God put on you to keep you out of the spiritual side is showing you what the spiritual side is like. It is a tunnel & highly active area beneath you where spiritual beings come & go from the light & you have to learn to be friendly to them.

It's like your other dream where you fought with the military guard or police & ran downstairs to find that you were caught anyway; & were now going to be judged as a demon because you were a violent person & not a friendly one.

Same message. Be friendly to all spiritual beings. Period
Old 07-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Knower
but they are the ones mean to me with scary faces and such, chasing me trying to kill me and any other scary thing how am I to be nice to them when they don't be to me, what am I to do in these situations