Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Newbie ;)

gusy help with this plssss

hey iv been trying to figure out my pastlife for some time,now and i think you guys can help,...
firstly it doesnt matter weather its wrong or right your imput is still going to help
pls just do this quick excersise and see what images you get
1)sit silently empty mind
2)set intension on my past life( my past life not yours)
3)let what ever images come,come
4)share what ever images you get
note dont worry if they wrong or right just share them
Old 30-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadthecat
hey iv been trying to figure out my pastlife for some time,now and i think you guys can help,...
firstly it doesnt matter weather its wrong or right your imput is still going to help
pls just do this quick excersise and see what images you get
1)sit silently empty mind
2)set intension on my past life( my past life not yours)
3)let what ever images come,come
4)share what ever images you get
note dont worry if they wrong or right just share them

I got a glimpse of rooftops, probably european, maybe a church was part of them... they were shades of reddish/brown. pastel.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Ascender
Ok, I'd recently been reading about the Ozarks and with a movie or two probably stirred up some imaginative inner reality.

... I grew up on a farm with my older sisters and my Pa.
I was closer to Poppy than the others. She was a tomboy and could protect me at school from bullies. Although often we had to stay home and help Pa on the farm. Aunt Hettie would give us lessons to help fill the gaps in our education.

We lived quite close to the county line and the famous rock pools. One summer Poppy took me swimming. We'd get up early, pack some bread and cheese, and hike the several miles to the rock pools.
They were tall white chalk cliffs filled with crystal clear springs. Poppy, being tough as marble, could leap off the cliffs into the deeper water. It impressed some of the older boys, many of whom wouldn't make the jump themselves.

One day Poppy started showing off and she held me down beneath the water for longer than I liked. We had a huge, one-sided fight, and I took off home by myself. That kinda ended our swimming summer.

Things quickly changed after that. Poppy got pregnant.
Pa saw to it that she would be taken care of, the boy's family agreeing to an amicable wedding.

One morning Poppy woke me early and we went up into the backwoods climbing the hills that overlooked the farm. We sat for a while without saying anything, until Poppy suddenly took my hand. To my utter surprise and dread she pulled my hand inside her shirt. It wasn't until after a few awkward moments I felt her baby kick. I realized then that Poppy was not a tomboy any more.

It had been a precious moment because soon after Pa hitched the wagon and with Mirabelle and Jenny they took Poppy to Jacksonville to be with her new family.

... and that's all there was.

Last edited by Kine Lea : 31-12-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I got a glimpse of rooftops, probably european, maybe a church was part of them... they were shades of reddish/brown. pastel.
you see i get the same thing! can you do the excersise again and see for some more details!