Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Uhmar

Divining using Picture STORY CUBES

Another wonderful way to devine with is using a child learning tool called story cubes. They were/are intended for children and adults to be a story generator for the imagination. You are to look a the pictures then to use their imaginations to tell each other stories.
I found I had so much trouble with symbology in my spiritual journey that they were and are a useful tool to learn symbols and meanings.

There are 9 cubes each six sided so their are 54 pictures symbols.
You can toss them all or just a few.It is personal choices. If I were to create story for a child I would throw them all lol ..but to devine with them 3 or 4 is best. Then combine the symbols to tell a story. See if the answer arrives.

So you can then use them for simple questions.

Examples:
airplane....arise above it all, or new priorities, get it off the ground, you need a new plan, hard to reach places, hope

bridge...at an emotional junction...turn back or go forward, afraid of something, point of no return,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg story cubes.jpg (37.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Uhmar

First person comes along...

ask a simple question ...

we will see what we can get from 'the Oracle of the CUBES'....tee heee
Old 03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Master
(I'm getting medical tests and exams a lot recently. Is there something they should be testing or looking at but are missing?)

I hope that's a reasonable question.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Uhmar

Okay Silvergirl....

question presented....
(I'm getting medical tests and exams a lot recently. Is there something they should be testing or looking at but are missing?)

I have to say I thought oh my! ..can I actually get an answer for that. lol

so here goes

I got a parachute.... a teeepeeee... and a world, globe,
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay to me this is my interpretation of the symbols

PARACHUTE..a safety net, survival , get out of a bad situation, take a risk , jump and trust the universe to land you in correct place

TEEPEE.... the old ways, herbology, erect things,maculine erections, rituals, connection to earth, ancestors

WORLD/ GLOBE.. dominions....concrete evidence...root of a matter
-------------------------
to me this is saying...it involves the root chakra and what the root chakra governs.
so medical things connectedto the root chakra are usually in the pelvic area , the legs and varicose veins, hips, rectum etc Did a family member have a medical issue you may have inherited?

phewwwwww that was interesting..are you looking or having tests in that area??
DISCLAIMER on this one : not to be taken as medical advice at all.see your doctor
Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Uhmar,

Do I have any trips coming up in the future, for fun ? ( meaning not business related )

thanks,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Uhmar

Dream angel asked;

Do I have any trips coming up in the future, for fun ? ( meaning not business related )

okay I got CLOCK ARROW CASTLE

CLOCK....time is running out, the time is near, set your clock

ARROW...your goals ,,, need direction in life....which diretion do you wish to go in......vengence

CASTLE,, regal,, ancestry,,,,spiritual work, spiritual studies and insights, goals, need to build a strong foundation

Looks like you possibly will be taking a trip to someplace not totally familiar to you because you will need directions to it to study or learn more about some spiritual aspects. It appears by the clock that it is in the not to distant future. Have a safe and fun trip..
Old 03-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Okay Silvergirl....

question presented....

I have to say I thought oh my! ..can I actually get an answer for that. lol

so here goes

I got a parachute.... a teeepeeee... and a world, globe,
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay to me this is my interpretation of the symbols

PARACHUTE..a safety net, survival , get out of a bad situation, take a risk , jump and trust the universe to land you in correct place

TEEPEE.... the old ways, herbology, erect things,maculine erections, rituals, connection to earth, ancestors

WORLD/ GLOBE.. dominions....concrete evidence...root of a matter
-------------------------
to me this is saying...it involves the root chakra and what the root chakra governs.
so medical things connectedto the root chakra are usually in the pelvic area , the legs and varicose veins, hips, rectum etc Did a family member have a medical issue you may have inherited?

phewwwwww that was interesting..are you looking or having tests in that area??
DISCLAIMER on this one : not to be taken as medical advice at all.see your doctor

But it WAS fun and interesting, about to get more so...I have to get a EGR (I think those are the right letters) where they put a little camera down into your stomach to have a look around because of lots of stomach pain. My doc also wants me to get a colonoscopy at the same time because it's pretty standard test for my age. But NO, there aren't any colon problems in my family, that's why I don't really want to get one, but hey I know lots of people get them, doesn't mean I should though, idk. Maybe I have enough time to chicken out of the colonoscopy, I do want them to check my stomach though. Yes, VERY interesting outcome of your reading!

Old 03-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Dream angel asked;

okay I got CLOCK ARROW CASTLE

CLOCK....time is running out, the time is near, set your clock

ARROW...your goals ,,, need direction in life....which diretion do you wish to go in......vengence

CASTLE,, regal,, ancestry,,,,spiritual work, spiritual studies and insights, goals, need to build a strong foundation

Looks like you possibly will be taking a trip to someplace not totally familiar to you because you will need directions to it to study or learn more about some spiritual aspects. It appears by the clock that it is in the not to distant future. Have a safe and fun trip..

Sounds very interesting Uhmar, something to look forward to ! I prefer your impression on the CLOCK that the trip is in the not too distant future. When I first read, time is running out, I thought ..... I am not finished here on earth, with things I want to do. Then on the ARROW ~ hee hee, Cupid's arrow came to mind, must be because Valentines Day is around the corner ! And I have always loved CASTLES !

and the imagination wanders off about this upcoming trip,taking me with it. thank you !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-05-2011, 04:50 AM
belinda2

Quote:
Another wonderful way to devine with is using a child learning tool called story cubes. They were/are intended for children and adults to be a story generator for the imagination. You are to look a the pictures then to use their imaginations to tell each other stories.
I found I had so much trouble with symbology in my spiritual journey that they were and are a useful tool to learn symbols and meanings.

There are 9 cubes each six sided so their are 54 pictures symbols.
You can toss them all or just a few.It is personal choices. If I were to create story for a child I would throw them all lol ..but to devine with them 3 or 4 is best. Then combine the symbols to tell a story. See if the answer arrives.

So you can then use them for simple questions.

Examples:
airplane....arise above it all, or new priorities, get it off the ground, you need a new plan, hard to reach places, hope

bridge...at an emotional junction...turn back or go forward, afraid of something, point of no return,
Neat idea I might have to try doing that myself.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:34 PM
dhaga

Well, aren't these fun little things. Informative, too :) What a good idea!