Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 30-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Experiencer
Lucid/Astral/Physical

Lucid dreaming never blew me away because I had experience holographic perception & read about the astral realm pryor to going lucid in a dream. Holographic perception is just the name one auther gave for the idea that all reality is a projection and can be altered in any way; the experience I had in that resulted in a challenge of space/time rules, a challenge of the free will/existence of other people, and a manifestation of money. That experience left a lasting impression of uncertainty of static rules governing any form of reality.

You ever have a lucid dream and wake up feeling uncertain that there is a difference, that if you where simply curagious enough you could continue to play with the same sort of creative freedom of the dream, feeling like all you really have to do is recognize the unreal aspects of reality and take that leap into altering it? I wonder if I ever well have another holographic experience, if I could then figure out what I want and manifest a door instead of money that would lead to a different reality...- that would be something.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 18-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Suspended
I've had a certain clarity in physical reality that I have when lucid...but as I was currently driving a car, I didn't really think to do anything about it. It didn't last long...maybe a few seconds as I waited at some traffic lights.

Some believe that the dreamworld (or astral world, if you want to differentiate) is a different reality from the physical. Therefore, some of us slip from one reality to another on a regular basis.

There are a handful of experiences I've had where the environment and content are extremely difficult to describe - it seemed to be made up of colour/light - and nothing tangible.

As per usual, it tends to come down to interpretation/beliefs.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Guide
Science is proving it. Research the "double-slit experiment". Basically, the act of observing atoms/particles changes their behavior. Not only that but just the presence of everything around you. Particles change because of something eminating from our bodies, wheather its heat or something unknown. Thats how u create reality, start on a molecular level! Omg breakthrough
Old 16-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Science is proving it. Research the "double-slit experiment". Basically, the act of observing atoms/particles changes their behavior. Not only that but just the presence of everything around you. Particles change because of something eminating from our bodies, wheather its heat or something unknown. Thats how u create reality, start on a molecular level! Omg breakthrough

"Particle-Wave Duality Theory " is a tread about the double-slit experiment I was a part of as well as many others in which we discussed the double-slit experiment. Ya I agree science is indevitably working in that direction and I enjoy research both science and spirituality to do the same.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]