Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Suspended
Guide
Twin flame = god? Or no?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...32#post1829932

I've had some intuitive moments ts lately and I do believe every one of us holds a piece of the puzzle.

Could a strong awareness of a soul bond with someone simply be two people who have a certain belief about themselves? Such as being part of jesus reincarnation? For more information please read the topic link first. To get an idea of what I mean.

They say that there are 144,000 speacial people on this earth bringing in a great amount of light. What if the 144 are just reincarnations of jesus? I mean jesus body died and turn to dust but people eat dirt all the time lol. What if a lot of soul bonds are just that? The recognition of a god self in another? And their recognition of that some divine inner spark in you? Idk. What do you guys think though?
It really could be that simple.

And if its true, they'll never forsake or leave you. They will walk with you your entire life, and sometimes carry you.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

I've had some intuitive moments ts lately and I do believe every one of us holds a piece of the puzzle.

Could a strong awareness of a soul bond with someone simply be two people who have a certain belief about themselves? Such as being part of jesus reincarnation? For more information please read the topic link first. To get an idea of what I mean.

They say that there are 144,000 speacial people on this earth bringing in a great amount of light. What if the 144 are just reincarnations of jesus? I mean jesus body died and turn to dust but people eat dirt all the time lol. What if a lot of soul bonds are just that? The recognition of a god self in another? And their recognition of that some divine inner spark in you? Idk. What do you guys think though?

And if its true, they'll never forsake or leave you. They will walk with you your entire life, and sometimes carry you.
I was going to respond to your other thread...and this thread...I don't know where to even start.

All I am aware of, is how totally and utterly confusng it is to have the Divine as one's Twin Flame!

I mean, where does "I" end and "God" begin? or does nothing end or begin because everything is God? in that case, where is the whole relationship? I mean, I fully understand that there IS one, but who/what understands it?

So, is the flame a "twin flame" or just a single flame? Is God only a concept that I imagine is separate from myself (who is also God), just so I can merge with it...and what merges? or does God really exist as something external from my awareness and as part of my awareness simultaneously and in any case, what is aware of that awareness?

It always confuses the hell out of me, my friend. All I know is that I love Him, but what am I if not the love that only loves itself?

I can imagine if Jesus split himself into 144,000 souls, he would have to go through this 144,000 times...and I pull my hair out tryng to fathom the extent of this relationship just ONCE! am I a part of God, or is God a part of me? I don't think the average person was meant to feel this (and try to make any sense out of it).
Old 15-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
The book of revelation is highly symbolic of the souls journey from material turning away from unity with god and the consequent reunification or ascension process back into unity with God.

You might be interested to read Edgar Cayces interpretations of this journey. I just found them today and found them useful as I'd forgotten a lot of the things which I discovered in my ascension journey back in 2012.

The reason I mention this is because I was brought up in a doomsday church where Revelation was taken as a literal, it was absolutely obsessed over by the ministers. They loved the drama haha... TV was a bit bland back then haha.

I was always fascinated with revelations growing up, though I had another sense about it. I think because on some level I must have known of its upcoming significance when it came time for me to awaken.
Thankfully I got out of that church at age 12. A decade after I had become an atheist right before I went through my accensenion journey back to unity conciousness. During this process the revelation to me was that Revelations in the bible was symbolic of my own ascension process.

In Kaballah I believe that the 12 tribe's have to do with the 12 personalities or the 12 astrological houses. Each astrological house has an associated soul virtue a soul learns through its development on its way back to god.
As for the 144000 I'm still unsure what the relevance of that number is besides being a part of the Fibonacci sequence.
I used to see 144 a lot though as I was rebalancing and unifying the masculine/feminine energy within which brought me towards 'Christ consciousness'... So I came to associate the number 144000 with Christ consciousness.

My soul did use the blueprint contained in "Christian" texts though to assist it on its ascension process.

As for God being the twin flame... That sounds way too confusing to me. God is god, I am in unity with god and that's all that matters to me.

As to the literal choosen 144000 - I personally doubt it. I think ascension and 'Christ consciousness' is available to any soul who feels called to it. I think of 144000 more like a sort of a helpful reminder to 'come home'.

--------------------

Speaking of going home... I'm going to go back to my holiday now lol!
Old 16-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

It's interesting that you've brought this up, last week my guides channeled a message to me, that I think means this to some degree. It was said that the 144000 are Elohim, so not necessarily Jesus, however the story is that they have incarnated together in many ages for the upliftment of humanity.

I have to be honest, my understanding is in it's infancy, yet the message was that there is a divine spark within them and that they carry a coding that only the 144000 do. Of course this is all based on what the message correlated and some reading.

I think that to our human thinking this is a complicated process. To my mind maybe there is some type of correlation to this. Maybe when they were born, names, dates of meeting - the christ flame is said to burn within the pair.