Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-02-2018, 09:18 PM

Was this an OBE, Astral, UFO?

I lost my mom November 28, 2016. She was a very spiritual person and told me this story in 2013, which always gave me comfort. It was an experience that she had. My mom had a Christian background and student of the Urantia. She was what anyone would call very normal, but this story is something I hold onto today which gives me comfort now that she's gone. I wish I could have the same experience so I can visit her. I looked all over the internet for similar stories. Can anyone help me understand this? Anyone else experience this? Is this my spiritual family? Can I have an experience like this? Does anyone know what/who this is?

Here's my mom's story:
One night, in automatic writing, mom asked her spirit guide/angel if she could see her angel's home. Mom quickly began to feel sleepy and quickly fell asleep. She woke up to find herself on a spaceship. Her "angel" was with her and she felt protected. She said that there were beautiful, angelic cherubim - like beings, who were sitting next to the craft windows, chatting excitedly, unaware of her. Her angel and another being said, “has she seen herself?” and they were holding her up. Apparently, they had put mom into a temporary body, all dressed up and pretty. Mom started to cry, because it was so confusing. The cherubim angels noticed her fear and ran over to her, like she was a child, to comfort her, saying “don’t cry, it’s all good”.

She was also afraid because there was no glass in the windows on the craft. Then there were various unusual alien beings present, along with what seemed like angels. She also noticed smaller ships, docking outside. Everything was very busy and active. Her guide sat down with mom and told her things about what was to happen in the future (but she lost her memory of those details). The guide also gave her a tour of the ship and Then arranged a meeting with my mom's relatives that had passed away.

She recognized their personalities and voice, but they were younger and wore a mask. Mom was told that they needed the mask to see in this dimension (or something similar to that). It was a good experience, but she also had fearful moments because of seeing weird things that she wasn't used to, although all the beings were very kind to her. Her angel then said it was time to go back and she felt pushed into her body. Mom felt like she had disappointed her angel guide because of being both fearful and crying. Mom said that she felt like a scared little child.

I thought that maybe it was a dream, but she insisted that it was not. She said it was more real than real life. My mom has never told me anything like this; she refused to say it's a dream. She’s never been one to make up a story and of course, she never told this to anyone else....If anyone knows who these beings are or if you've had a similar story, please let me know.

p.s. I am a bit nervous telling my story because of judgements. My mom was as good as they come. I've lost my mom, so please don't say anything negative or hurtful. thank you.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:36 PM

6 views; no responses? :(

I once asked a reverand at a metaphysical church who travels the world hearing of many people’s experiences and he said my mother’s story was nothing new or unusual to him...that he heard similar stories. However, I cant find any of these people...anywhere on the internet that have a similar story:(
Old 07-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

Your story is similar to so many that I hear, as I know how hard it was for you Mom as a child and teen being different. I feel that she like me was born open to sensing things that at the time she grew up in it was not safe to talk to them. I grew up being open to it all but not being able to talk to anyone about it all. I feel your Mom was the same.

I never told anyone of my experiences until I was in my 40's and I found an outlet to speak about it. Our dreams can over lap with our walking world, we can Astral Travel in our dreams and have out of body experiences even if we are awake. I can travel and be here typing and I can also talk to spirits and be here talking.

It is common to have a vale over what we are maybe not to see or ready to see. This is common at times with faces in our dreams we seem to know the person and not see a face.

Many like your mom and like me hide in the spiritual churches and on line, as not all accept us or understand us. I do not hide me but I know many professional people that do.

Lynn
Old 07-02-2018, 05:02 AM

Thank you so much for responding:). I wish I could find these people you spoke of...the ones that you say have similar stories. I just cant find these people. Where are they?? Most comforting were how my family...my brother and grandparents were there. My mom cried when she saw my brother, saying “I thought you were dead”. He also cried and said, “I know, but I’m not”.

My mom never really felt different as a child, but i do think she possessed certain sensing abilities, which made her always interested in spiritual studies and learning more than what the church taught. I, on the other hand, feel left out, that i cant sense things, but i wish that i could also take a “trip” to see my mom and family that passed. The metaphysical teacher (that i spoke to about this) said that often those that pass and some ETs can co-exist on the same vibratory state. It was like an international airport, where different beings, human and alien were intermingled.

The weirdest thing is, my mom never tried to do this; no meditation or focused intention; she simply asked her angel, Like chatting with anyone, “where do you live, can i take a trip there?” Mom was actually shocked that her angel actually did it!

What alien group do you think it was? Could it be part of my spirit family? How can I get there? Mom was pulled from her body, put in a temp form, returned and pushed back into her body. What is that...where was she taken...astral, etherial??? Thanks
Old 07-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was raised in the Anglican Church and I was told by my Dad at the age of 6 never to talk on hearing the dead or seeing them....I never did til I was a teen and then rebelled against it all. I left the church at 13 refusing to follow along and not get answers there. Always told "child never talk on such things". Or God does not give out such abilities ect. From there I took a dark path of learning but that too lead no place good. Near Death Experience lesson at 21 and a change in learning from that.

I feel that you have some abilities that you have not opened but maybe too this is not the life to open them you could be a holding vessel this time in. We do not take "trips" to see the passed more they make the trip to see us. While we can get a glimpse of what is to come for us after death its a rare event thing.

We I feel are in a Universe that is one energy so that we all co exist but we are not all ready for that idea so things are what they called vailed or dimension off. We are not ready for things to be wide open. There is more growth we need to happen first.

We all have I feel Guides that help us with things and keep us safe. For me I know that mine have a bite to them if I do not listen and lessons are dished out if I stray too far off course.

When we are passing at times we travel in and out so that we do not have to endure pain and suffering and we have to wait for the body to catch up to leaving. Many times I have sat with someone ready to go but medicine keeps the body there or family keeps them there. They are already mostly gone but we never want to let go.

Many times death happens when a family member leaves the room for a pee or coffee ext and they pass over. You then feel bad for leaving but they did not want you seeing them die.

The issue I have with meditation is those passed seeing it as quiet time for me and time they can come in and be heard. So its not something for me, unless its well guided and I have someone to bring me out and home.

I know that for me "Core" is where I go home to and I have met a few that know of this place, not sure where or what it is but its energy only without matter. Time does not exist as time is man made .

To me Astral and Etherial is one and the same, its all one Universe we are in so its all one energy space. Just so vast that we cannot imagine it all.

I would look to your dreams and keep a journal where you make random notes on first waking without over thinking it all; from there see what unfolds over a week or so in messages.

Your Mom is happy beyond happy where she is but too wary of me a bit....as she was church raised where a Medium was taboo.

Lynn
Old 24-02-2018, 11:49 PM

Over 200 people have read this and no one relates ?? Lynn, you mentioned that this story is simlar to many that you’ve heard yet everyone on this site is silent. No one even marvels at how amazing it is. I thought this would be the place Id find others who’ve experienced this. I know my mom can’t be the only one. In fact none of these beings acted surprised to see a human on board or that there was anything unusual about taking a human out of body and puting them into a temp body. They acted like it was just the norm. My mom, however, didnt react like it was norm. She was crying like a child, afraid of where she was, as they all comforted her. So sad that I dont know where to find these people that have experienced this. I wish i knew where to find these people.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Knower

There's a story that sounds a little similar to this in a book by Dolores Cannon. The Custodians: Beyond Abduction. It similar in the sense there's a story of little beings, aliens and being taken to a ship. But there are many stories you might find relate. Dolores was a hypnotherapist who communicated with aliens through her clients and recorded her encounters in her books. She is a great writer I highly recommend her. I would try to find the story but my friend currently has the book.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:59 PM

Thank you :) I’m so glad to hear from someone on this subject. Yes, I am familiar with Delores Cannon but didnt connect her books as relating to my mom’s experience, mostly because my mom was taken out of body and the experience seemed spiritual and my family (that passed away) were there. I will definately try to find this book. It’s confusing; the mix of alien and spirital. My family had a christian background but open minded to understanding more. A metaphysical reverand once told me that often people who have have passed away and certain alien groups co-exist on the same vibrational frequencies. They said that she would come back there again one day, which makes me think that after passing, she can visit that group again.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:08 PM

It’s funny, I had given up on this site, thinking no one would respond, so i havent logged on for weeks. Suddenly, i had the strong urge to logg in, and found that you wrote me this morning. I just pulled up delores’s book...I’ll have to admit, the photo on the book scares me. However, my mom said there were beautiful, angelic beings there as well as alien like beings that were “different” looking, but they were all kind and loving. In fact, she was concerned that her response to those beings might have “hurt their feelings” as she may have shown prejudice in being fearful of how they looked.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Pathfinder

That is a great story and it is understandable there was fear at the time. It was new and foreign. Almost a year a go I had a handful of out of body experiences and the like. I remember vaguely during one of them ending up on a vessel that was VERY similar to the Enterprise in Star Trek. They were having an expo of sorts where they were sharing technology, such as VR machines. I don't remember much but I remember even though I was freaking out everyone seemed calm and were trying to reassure me that I was safe. Unfortunately I don't remember faces. This was before I was spiritual. I had never meditated or explored any spiritual avenues. That changed really quickly. You are not alone!