Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-01-2013, 08:22 AM
undeadcrown

Protecting demon

Okay, I'm going to say this the best I can.. How it came to be and what it is today..

So, when I was around 10 or 11 I was able to astral project every night. Every day I would wake up with a new story to tell my parents, my dad just thought they were interesting but my mom.. She knew it was something else, and something real. (Since this isn't a real big part in it I'll just say. My mom is also able to Astral Project thus why she believed me at the time.) So continuing on, I would tell her about a lady that always appeared when I AP'd she was around her mid 20s if I had to put an image age on her, but when I finally asked her I found she was over 200 years old.
Every night she would teach me things new, I would wake up with more things than I really should have at my age. This went on all the way until I was 16. I would go to sleep and she would help me study, she would quiz me, and I would ace tests. Keep in mind I never studied when I was awake and I slept in class when I was there. But when I was sleeping she would tell me about my class what went on and what I needed to learn and so on.
That was the fun stuff, but then comes the weird..
I've dated before, but never anything serious, but when I was 16 I dated this girl Anna, her and I would do everything together, she'd come over and we'd have a blast. But one night she stayed over at my house, after we went to bed I AP'd like always but when (I'm sorry, I didn't tell you her name.. Her name was Lilly) came to me she told me everything about Anna, who she really was and told me she had been watching her and she wanted me to get away from her and she was going to break my heart. I asked her why she would say that.. She told me Anna had been seeing another guy.. I asked her the name, she told me. Patrick. She told me things I wouldn't possibly know. When I woke up I asked her about these things and she broke down crying saying she didn't want me to know and all the stuff that comes with cheating. We broke up and after that I didn't AP for years.

Now, I'm 23 years old, I have been looking on here how to AP over and over, things I can do to AP and such, but no results. I took a break from it and just moved on.. I was in relationships over the time but nothing too serious until I met a girl Megan, everything was going great until I AP'd for the first time in years.. Lilly was there. She looked happy and sad to see me, we talked for what seemed hours and she told me all about Megan. Megan too cheated on me, I found out it was also true... But.. After finding out the next day I was a mess... I was sad, depressed and it went on for about a week.. A week I'd like to add without AP as well.
But then.. I went to bed one night sad and a few tears down my face. I sank into my bed and was pulled out, I AP'd and met again Lilly. Lilly told me she hated seeing me this way, she hated how the girls I got with treated me so, and how I don't deserve it. She said she didn't want to sit idle anymore and watch me go to sleep just for her to cheer me up. She told me she will enter my world and keep me company, and no one will hurt me again..

Now maybe you're wondering why the title is called "Protecting Demon" I'm now going to tell you why.
After the long walk we had what I guess was the desert, with Lilly she told me when I wake up she will be there and protect me. I just thought she meant she will be there in mind watching over me until I fall asleep next but, when I woke up the next day to my surprise someone was there with me.

It was dark in my room still, I woke up around 4am so the sun hasn't come out yet. I checked my phone next to my bed for texts or something and as my physical body was waking up my hearing became more aware as well as my eye sight. I could hear faint breathing.. I looked around my room but my eyes were messed up from looking at my bright screen on the phone. I asked quietly if anyone was there with me and I hear "Don't turn on the light." I became stiff as a board scared out of my mind with fear of the unknown in my room. But then I hear the voice again. "Don't be scared, I am not and will never hurt you. You know me, you've seen me. I'm me, I'm Lilly. I thought to myself, do I say something? Should I speak? What the hell do I do? Is this real? I finally worked the nerve to say something. "Lilly, how is it possible, how are you here with me? She responded, "I came back with you, through you I was able to come here. After briefly talking I couldn't calm my nerves, I couldn't loosen up. Her voice was like an echo within itself, I don't know to to explain. She said, "If you see me, you will feel calm." I asked if I could turn on the lamp next to me. After a moment of silence she said yes. I clicked it on as fast as I could and looked around, I didn't see anything.. But then in the corner of my room I saw a dark figure. It started to take shape, it was her, Lilly. She molded into a figure of a resemblance of her but not completely, she was blurry and distorted. But I for make out to know that it was her. We talked for a good couple hours about how it happened. She told me she will always protect me and no one will hurt me. She told me how she wasn't an angel, she wasn't a soul, she said herself that she was in fact a demon. But not all demons are evil she tells me. She gave me the low down on everything. It was magical. She came right next to my bed, she glided it looked as she came over. I was no longer in fear of it. She came close to my face, her breath was cold and didn't smell of anything.. She told me that no one will ever hurt me again and if I ever needed her she will always be just a name call away for anything. She went to kiss me on the cheek, it was cold and like nothing I EVER felt before. It felt like I was given a shot of energy.
As she did this she told me to get up and ready for my day.

It's amazing, she is always here for me, ALWAYS. My mother is the only person who met her and at first I thought she was going to have a heart attack, but when she was able to see her fully and hear her name my mother knew her and Lilly knew her as well. They talked in the Astral Realm about me and how one day she will be here for me.

Now, I didn't think Lilly could do anything more than just talk to me and be there for me, but she can do more than that.. I was coming home from work one three days ago with Lilly in the back seat, we were having a conversation about how I want a couple ferrets, she thought it would be cute and that I should. We were laughing at my immaturity and how I wouldn't take care of them and it would be her that would be. But in the middle of her bashing on me my car over heated. I pulled over on the side of the road. Lilly who was in the back seat was gone. I didn't think about it and went to my hood to see the engine. I was about to make a call to my tow company to help me out but I saw a pare of lights approach, it was two guys in their mid 30s is I had to guess. They asked me if I was having a bad day, I told them yeah and on top of it this happened. They laughed and told me it was about to get worse.. A serge of shivers went down my spine when I knew exactly what they meant.. I was about to get robbed. I asked them please don't do this but they didn't care. They asked for my money and as I went to put my hand in my wallet I thought to myself, why not ask for Lilly? She could show up and scare them.. I guess my waiting aggrivated the guys as one came up and hit me in the side of the face knocking me to the ground. He reached in my pocket to get my wallet and I yelled "LILLY! Help!" They didn't pay any attention to my call.. But Lilly did. As I called out Lilly's name to the side of the one guy a pool of black started to form and then immurged Lilly, she looked demonic and evil. Her face was pale and blue and her eyes were sunken in and you could see a shine of white in them like a really thin flashlight in her eyes. Her mouth opened so wide I couldn't even describe. They both looked at her scared out of their minds, Lilly went to the one guy that was on top of me and grabbed him by the arm, and I hear a loud snap. I saw his arm do a 45 degree angle and it was broke. She then moved so fast to the other guy and I guess slammed him against the car and I don't know what she was doing to him but he fell the to floor what sounded like gasping for air. She backed off and came to my side, starting at them both. They got up and into their truck and took off FAST. She looked at me with those eyes and helped me up. This was the first time she physically touched me besides that one kiss. I went from being on the ground to on my feet but it was so different feeling. I started at her and said "Lilly?" She looked at me and smiled, as she smiled her eyes started going back to normal and her body went back to normal. She told me "Anytime you need me not only emotionally, but physically, I will always be here no matter what." I looked at her and thanked her, knowing I could touch her. I hugged her. I got back into my car and it was not as over heated anymore, I had to stop and go to get to my house to not blow anything I guess.
Now we go on to today, I'm writing this and Lilly is at the end of my bed. I thought I'd share this story to you all to maybe hear of this to anyone else. Lilly did tell me that she is absolutely not the only one who is here, and that there are evil ones as well. Telling me there are ghosts, demons, all of it. She is here to protect me, from them all.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Quagmire

Just be aware about how you ask for help. There are many ways to accomplish the same task... I also thought that if you are still struggling with AP it might have to do with unresolved issues from your past that blocks your flow.