Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Master
hi

iv had sprits speek 2 me om/off sisne i wz a kid but it seams 2 hapen it funrell lot it dose
Old 03-05-2015, 08:42 PM
PinkxHearts

I have no idea what you just said.... Sorry.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Master

you cannot go home again. you cannot revisit the first step. you can look for the next step. the 8s are the hook follow the line and see where it goes. you are at the start of a wonderful adventure.

kk
Old 04-05-2015, 02:07 PM
PinkxHearts

What adventure?!! This was 2 years ago, nothing else has happened! People I'm not spiritual or magical like you, I'm just an ordinary girl who just happened to stumble across this weird occurrence! Idk what to do, what to follow, what to think! Thanks why I came here!
Old 04-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Master

what have you researched? what have you wondered about? not only what has happened but what could happen. wondering will open doors to the system .to the guide. to the process.

kk
Old 04-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
Okay but schizophernia and Asperger's syndrome are two different things. My ability to focus, communicate properly and socialize are flawed. I take every little thing seriously. schizophernia Is associated with hallucinations and the inability to see what's real from reality so it would make sense if someone who was clairvoyant would be mistakingly diagnosed with that. Whether or not it's pieces or something coming together I don't have time to wait for some stupid message. I just wanted to know if it was real that's all. Bottom line is that it stopped happening. And since it did its most likely just in the past. Also what kinda type spirit would want to hang around me this long?!! LOL! They'd be insane!
It seems you've answered your own question there, if you don't have the time and it's stopped then does it matter unless for your own peace of mind? Some would say it's just the brain taking notice of something that keeps repeating, others would say they're signs and portents. I have a friend who puts great store in them, especially numbers, music and their synchronicities. Usually for me they're pointers, my curiosity gets the better of me and I might hot Google top find out more, that usually leads me down a path.

I only mentioned the mentally ill part in reply to one of your posts, any kind of 'flaw' can put a dent in what we might consider as real or not, which in your case seems to be happening. But then something like this can happen to anyone and make them doubt whether it's real or not. Some people do take such things quite seriously so it's not necessarily just in your head, there could be any number of reasons for it happening and all of them as real as the next. The bottom line - it was in your consciousness so that makes it as real as anything else that enters it.

Well, sometimes I wonder how sane Spirit Guides are because they stick with us through it all from Day One, but then Spirit Guides don't think the way we do. Thankfully, or we'd be a lost cause.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv had sprits speek 2 me om/off sisne i wz a kid but it seams 2 hapen it funrell lot it dose
my translation: "I've had spirits speak to me on and off since i was a child;
but it seems to happen at funerals often."

PinkxHearts, "Why did spiritual stuff happen to me once and then never again?!!"
the most obvious explanation is probably that you're not needing any further "spiritual stuff" to happen.
it's also possible that occurrences are more frequent, but you are just not consciously aware of them. (...and you probably don't need to be!)

if you are interested in exploring the topic(s)... enjoy the explorations.

peace to you
Old 06-05-2015, 04:18 PM
PinkxHearts

Kk, I think I'm just mental but thanks for the responses you guys! :) stuff like that doesn't happen to people like me only special people. So thanks... My imagination does stupid stuff sometimes.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
The walls between us and the spiritual world are created by our false acquired physical world-oriented personality which tends to cover up our true self.

Sometimes a situation of extreme distress, like your dark period may have been, serves to temporarily remove some of those barriers and that gives you a clear glimpse of the reality behind the physical illusion.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
Kk, I think I'm just mental but thanks for the responses you guys! :) stuff like that doesn't happen to people like me only special people. So thanks... My imagination does stupid stuff sometimes.

PinkHeart, please try to be mindful of identifying with labels like being 'mental'... Just doing that can influence how you feel within and how you react to your environment.

Our physical minds have a quite limiting influence on our state of consciousness - because they are only designed to process and comprehend the physical, material aspect of this human experience. As far as the physical mind is concerned, this physical reality is all there is and ever will be - it has no ability to comprehend the non-physical dimension of our existence and experiences which defy our mental (mind-based) understanding of our 'physical laws'. It only operates based on what is deemed material, logical, rational, linear, etc.... This is why when people experienced something that is otherwise perceived to be supernatural, or which defies our physical mind's understanding of our existence - they commonly react by telling themselves "It was just my imagination", or "I must have been hallucinating".... This is an effort by the individual to protect the worldview or perspective that is governed by the influence of the physical mind. That way we won't experience the uncomfortable feeling (cognitive dissonance) of having to question how we view and understand our existence. Some people are very uncomfortable and easily unsettled by experiences which challenge their perception of things. If they hear of someone else expereincing something supernatural, they are quick to encourage them to believe it was their imagination (self-created and therefore not real), or a hallucination (defaulting to some biological explanation for what was experienced). This is an effort to excuse and explain away what was experienced for the puproses of staying in the 'comfort zone'...

Try to make sure you are not limiting yourself or making less of your experiences by following this pattern of behavior.

Experiencing number-related 'synchronicities' is a valid human experience. It is sometimes associated with going through a period of internal growth and awareness expansion. But you didn't provide us with a lot of information and backstory as to what your internal 'situation' was like and what led up to those experiences - so it's difficult for us to say that what you were experiencing was definitely the result of spiritual growth. If you feel comfortable providing us with more details and information, perhaps we can help you to further explore what the true cause was of those experiences....

~WOLF