Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Master

When you've learned the lesson, the karma goes away ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 28-02-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Hmm... I think some people responding may not have realized that the karma-clearing process isn't something that is simply done to you by another. The process is interactive (best word I can come up with at the moment). Not that this is something I want to debate, and people are welcome to their own viewpoints and opinions.
Old 28-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Ivy

Perhaps it would help if you explained how 'he or she can clear karma', as that is what the op said. If it is something interactive then surely it is you living your life that is working with karma, rather than the master that is clearing it?

Inviting experience that will change your karma is being open to change.
Old 28-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Master

Whatever Karma is on our plate, we've earned it! Accepting this is the first thing.

But then it needs to be recognised that it isn't just there to punish (or probably more accurately, counterbalance), it's there to teach.
Each of us, remember, specifically chose our individual life experience - and for a reason.

When the debt is settled and the lesson learned, the karma goes away. But the experience, and what you have learnt from said experience (i.e. compassion, tolerance, understanding or whatever), stays with you.
'All works for good.'

I know nothing of 'karma clearing masters'. A true master might give general guidance, but wouldn't interfere. It is down to the individual to understand and clear it for themselves.

Old 28-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Guide
Violet Flame meditation from St Germain....you should be able to find it on Youtube. It will help to transmute Karma.
Old 28-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Master

the breaking things i will start with. this happens to me when i am upset. just after the NDE, electrical things always broke. upset or not. now it only happens when i am upset. sometimes too, things will break, temporally, when i am not supposta do something. my husband points this out all the time. do the things fix themselves also.

karma is cause and effect. . period. karma does not follow you to another life. so you are free. the cure to the effect is a choice. think about things and choose another path. there is no payback system where you have to endure the opposite. just choose.

kk
Old 28-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Master
the work has to be done by one self, but the ego always presents shortcuts.
Old 28-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

karma is cause and effect. . period. karma does not follow you to another life. so you are free. the cure to the effect is a choice. think about things and choose another path. there is no payback system where you have to endure the opposite. just choose.

kk

'Karma is Cause and Effect'. Every action having an equal and opposite recation. As true in spirituality as it is in science.

'Karma does not follow you to another life'. It can and does!

If there is a karmic debt to be paid, if there is a karmic lesson you be learned, you must pay it and you must learn it. There is no 'choice' over that.

Old 28-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Just wondering if anyone here has worked with a spiritual person who's at a level where he or she can clear karma, in order to remedy issues? ...

Insights or personal experiences welcome...
So I said the above in my OP, and was wondering what personal experiences people here may have had. I think most (not all) people replying spoke more in terms of skepticism, not in terms of how similar experiences of their own worked out.

OTOH, some responders may have intended to put forward insights on the nature of karma and so forth... and I did welcome insights in my OP.

In other news, we managed to solve problems arising out of two of the four pieces of equipment, alluded to in the OP, that (synchronistically?) failed us. These solutions didn't cost us money - just some persistent thought, effort, and a bit of time. Two other things are going to involve help from technicians.
Old 28-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
'Karma is Cause and Effect'. Every action having an equal and opposite recation. As true in spirituality as it is in science.

'Karma does not follow you to another life'. It can and does!

If there is a karmic debt to bausee paid, if there is a karmic lesson you be learned, you must pay it and you must learn it. There is no 'choice' over that.

what good is a lesson if you do not know from where it comes. when a dog messes in the house you bring the dog to the mess and let him know it is wrong. just striking the dog without the connection teaches nothing. so it is with the alleged past life infraction.

that is only half the reason i have come to know that there is no reincarnation, only incarnation. each life is new.

each to their own in the belief they are willing to accept.

kk

kk