Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Quintessence

I have tried very hard sometimes to turn off my brain. It doesn't work. *chuckles*
Old 17-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Henri77

Quote:
But do we not decide ourselves if it affects us. We are the machine ourselves and we decides if we are turned on or off we just have to realize it and lay our ego to rest.

Yeah, absolutely.
I gave up tv years ago, and now can watch programs or series that interest me... free of commercials, on Netflix.
Just rewatched X Files, and discovered Roswell, Heroes, Warehouse 13.. and I haven't had to endure a TV commercial in years.

A TV executive in an interview, made that admission many years ago, and it stuck with me ...

That their sole job was to deliver an audience (eyeballs) to advertisers... the guys who effectively paid their salary.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Henri77

Here ya go... this movie seems to address the idea-device-procedure. Well the trailer reminded me of this thread.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/i...eblackrainbow/

Last edited by Henri77 : 19-05-2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
to desire stuff physically is natural but psychologically, it's demeaning cos it means you've sat there and thought about it

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."