Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-10-2023, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Seen a young child

I don’t normally believe in the paranormal and quite sceptical but I have had an experience where I was at my mams house having a brew. When visitors were there we sat round the kitchen table the position I was in as I looked out the kitchen door there was a mirror on the wall that reflected the stairs leading to 1st floor. This day while having a brew their dog ran out the kitchen barking as I looked out I seen a young child halfway down the stairs as clear as day he was dark hair lad with blue jumper on, I shouted there is someone in the house and as we ran out I heard footsteps run up the stairs and seen a shadow running into my mothers room me and her husband looked everywhere no one was there and all windows where closed those who where there looked at me as if I was daft. I tried to explain I did see someone and said to my wife we need to go and quickly left I never settled again visiting the house again. Thankfully that the first and only time I couldn’t explain something, question is how come some people can see and some can’t like on this day there was only me who seen whatever I seen.
Old 11-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Master

My guess is, left over energy from a once living being. A human created thought form. The soul of a once living being (ghost). The Astral body of a living person that's asleep.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder
'how come some people can see and some can’t' - Probably because people have different sensitivities at any given time.

Just think of the shamanic way. A shaman eats or smokes certain herb and then, he can see the spirit of a dog while other people can't.

Seeing a ghost is a good thing. Now you have a reason to believe in the afterlife. Or in the paranormal. It is not going to bite you.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:59 AM
Master

Hi Kenny.
Not only did you see it, you heard it too in the form of the footsteps. The spirit of this child is not there to frighten anyone or cause harm as he seemed more alarmed than you and went away.
I had a similar experience in my shop once. There was no- one in the shop . The door opened and a regular elderly lady came in with a young child . A blond haired boy of about 6. He was a happy little soul and he skipped across the shop to look at the comics then skipped away to a part of the shop that was a bit of a "blind spot" , but there was no way out. When his grandma ( or who I supposed was his grandma) had finished paying for her papers I asked her what he was doing? I thought he was hiding from her. She didn't have a clue what I meant.
And he hadn't gone out of the door as it was directly opposite my counter only about 4 foot away and had a very loud bell on when the door was opened .

As Bad medium mentioned , you have had this experience , so now do you believe ?