Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Suspended

To rise for once and all. ((Ramblings))

i have had a long journey. It was not a journey I took through books or spiritual practice, for these things are only intermediaries for the true journey, the journey through self to reach self.

I have come to realize through this journey, that my body is not my self. That my soul is not my self. my self is my thoughts, the very fiber of my conscious being. Without my thoughts I could not be said to exist, for how would I even think to consider that I do? and herein lies the blessing and the curse.

I have realized. as my thoughts are my being. the dictation of my thoughts is what I use to define my being. And for so long my thoughts have been muddled. through this comes the fall from grace. the lack of realization.. If I am thought and thought shapes reality, yet I remain ignorant that I am thought then I remain ignorant of how to shape my reality.

And even understanding this there is a greater peril. If I am thought and thought shapes my reality, and I realize this yet I allow myself the luxury of idle speculation, the quest for greater truths than the one truth, I open my mind to doubt. When I doubt I falter, when I falter, I fail.

And this is the way I have been for many a day now. Lost in thought, looking for the conclusive evidence that proves one thing or the other, never realizing all the while that what I choose has the most impact, that to choose is best, to look for reasons behind the choosing is to invite one's own destruction.

Thus I have come to the conclusion that it is best not to seek answers or reasons for believing what I believe, the why Is irrelevant, the how is irrelevant. I do not need to know how a car starts for it to start, and I do not need to know how I shape my reality to shape my reality. I have only to believe in it.

Yet even having seen it first hand for myself I have found myself time and again returning to my old ways. My doubting ways. The one in me who looks for the why and the how, who seeks to verify everything he has seen well beyond the point of having seen it. I pity him, for he is a lost fool who casts aside his internal truth for one backed by facts and figures.

And thus the revelation does occur that to be free is to be without doubt.all have sought it in their own way. My desire to know, is the desire to remove doubt from my heart. we all seek to know, for we all seek to be free from our doubts. What a blessing it would be to know what was to happen before it happened, an even greater blessing still it is to realize that I am the one that makes it happen.

We are all born realizing this truth. Where there not others to mislead us we would not doubt for a moment our truth. but the moment we are brought into the world we are helplessly cast into a torrent of others. other lost long ago to the downpour of deception, labeling itself as common knowledge, taught from such an early age to believe what they were told to believe, before their minds could manage a defense. This cycle perpetuates itself with each successive generation. Thus it is not truth that we are led into but falsehood.

I cast aside this falsehood. I do not let it take me further. all one needs to ascend is to realize that truth can not be given or discovered, it is the birthright of all beings to come into existence. the truth that comes from within moves us to be something more than we have taught to be. If only we will listen
Old 18-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Master
You landed in a very interesting place on your journey, if you don't mind me saying.

I landed in a different place, and that is the understanding I'm not the thinker - not the mind. The mind and the Thinker are just an interface for the 3rd dimensional reality and what I actually am is an eternal Energy Being.

I suppose as we continue on exploring the nature of Consciousness we'll both change our reflections and observations many times as we discover new depths and new understandings in this workshop we call LIFE. :)
Old 18-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Lorelyen

What do you think fundamentally drives those thoughts?

Old 18-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Master
ego based thought is responsible for all the ills of society...

only your intuition can decipher validity of personal thoughts.