Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Toolite

Living Life Spiritually

The world is made up with different intentions and expectations but, I believe in the end we all want to live a good life that is balanced, full of accomplishment, joy...lol..

I think for those who have one foot in the realm and one foot on earth know that.. Every day is a new day.. You never know what God/Spirit is going to reveal to you but, what do you do but, keep an open mind and try to make sense of all the pieces of the puzzles..

The mindset.. our mindset.. our thoughts that we entertain all day at times has to be edited/reviewed to ensure that we dont keep negative thoughts too long.. or unhappy feelings to long because if we do then that can spiral you into a bad position and turns out to be wasted energy.

Balancing family, work and other things with also any work being done in the realm can be challenging..So thats why breaks are good.. take time outs for just you is good.. the well being part that is needed.

The one thing about the soul it always knows where it should be just sometimes our mind doesnt understand the message..lol.

I think its important just to live the best life possible to whatever level that means for you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I believe in the end we all want to live a good life that is balanced, full of accomplishment, joy...lol..

Yes, certainly.

Quote:
I think its important just to live the best life possible to whatever level that means for you.

I agree completely.

eudaimonia,

Mark