Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Knower
Has anyone ever had someone from the spirit world ask for help?

Has anyone ever had someone from the spirit world ask for help when in lucid dreams or more specifically meditation. Please share your experience if it's interesting.

Peace!
Old 18-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Neville

It is a wonderful question...We read and hear so much of people asking guidance from their spirit helpers and yet it is a two way relationship. Without us our guides would be redundant in the respect of us.

One of my Soul connections is non corporeal at this time, however we once walked the Earth together in another life, since then we seem to have played leap frog over one another, they being the guide while I live(d) and my soul being the spirit guide while they lived... It's always a matter of choice I suppose
Old 18-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Master

Plenty of times creatures have come, sometimes just for a talk, others for guidance, some for healing, and occationally for other things. I talk to spirits all the time, they don't seem to care if I'm in the middle of math class or if I'm reading a book, sometimes playing softball too (but that can get dangerous.) One occationally in particular stands out to me, I had gone down to the beach and hang out when I went onto meditate, looking to contact some of the animals and insects around. Once I reached out, I received contact from several butterflies calling for help to be rescued along the beach. I came out of meditation and looked around, sure enough I began finding butterflies covered in sand and washed up all over the beach, totaling about 150 butterflies all together. I put them up on the shore, some I healed and others I had to completely fix up, and all but one survived and flew away. The one left was still resting and I had to leave before it flew off.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 19-05-2012, 12:29 AM
MYFIGO

Last year, I had a "stranger than normal" experience when I met a woman for the very first time. We were meeting to do Bible study and were sitting at her kitchen table. We were introducing ourselves and the question was what we hoped to get out of our Bible study with each other. There were just three of us. My girlfriend and I have already done studies together and have a very close friendship because of it. We meet in quite small groups because of the intimacy of the things we discuss.

As this new woman talked about herself, I heard a female voice well up from within me. No one else could hear it though. It basically said, "There's more!" It was most insistent and in fact talked so much and so loudly that I kept silently telling it to be quiet. I was trying to listen to the other women and the voice was actually louder than them. I found it very difficult to concentrate. The voice kept insisting and talking for perhaps 5 minutes.

I bravely told her what I was experiencing and the woman offered up only that she was seeing someone. She was very open to the psychic world though and was not put off by what I told her.

However, within a few weeks, we learned her 90 year old father was dying. I did a healing for him and experienced visions that indicated that there had been a history of sexual abuse concerning her mother (by the husband). I shared my visions with this woman as kindly and compassionately as I could.

She was not surprised as she remembered an incident where her father had been a teacher and fondled a child. Thankfully, the child told someone and the father resigned from teaching immediately. The woman's father was manic-depressive and very "Christian" and strict with his family.

Within a month, he passed away, and the family REALLY started talking. It turned out that her entire family (including the brothers) had been sexually abused by the father and it was a deeply hidden and recessed secret by all of them. They had lived their lives for almost 50 years loving their father while having these repressed memories deep inside. So while they were grieving his passing, they started comparing memories.

This woman is now in counseling and the family is healing and are enjoying a much closer and happier relationship since the death of the father.

But as the voice said...."There's more!" .... so I guess the spirit voice I heard was asking for my help for her. I've never had a similar incident and that was over a year ago.