Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

My body is actually vibrating physically

Hi all,

so I'm quite new to this and I use guided meditation. I reached what seems like the vibrating state and I tried to intensify it. What I noticed then is that I was actually vibrating physically and therefore using my muscles. What am I doing wrong?

I also feel like I'm starting to float (only arms and legs), but again I lift my arms physically.

Help please :-)

grtz
Fulko (the Netherlands)
Old 24-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Master

Are you sure this is a physical thing? From my own experience, these vibrations appear when your spiritual body is leaving your physical body, it happened to me several times and last time I spend some good time observing the whole process.My legs and my arms were already floating but I could not detach the rest of my body, this happens very rarely because most of the time it's very easy for me to leave my body.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I'll research it next time it happens. I haven't gotten that far again. Yesterday I felt my body was floating, but nut up, simply where I was lying. That was it 'm afraid.

Tpday I tried to extend/elongate my leg like Monroe suggestes. I actually felt like my leg was longer than the other. Didn't come any further though.
Old 26-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Master

Try to meditate more, this is how you create a separation between "you the observer" and "you the observed" so that you can increase your chances to became aware while sleeping in order to leave your body.

Have you tried to focus on something while you meditate? This is away to remain conscious while your body falls asleep, I tried this several times and it worked.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Thx ThatMan. What did you focus on?

I also read that doing a mantra helpes focus. What is your take on that?
Old 29-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Cure

Hey there that's a great question.
There are actually many ways to stop your body from vibrating. I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple way on to cure that vibration.
These are the ways to cure it by Dr. Kiran Sunday.
Here's the link to the Video that gives you so great tips.
https://dausel.co/GAPix4[/url]
Old 30-09-2019, 02:40 AM
Suspended

vibration

Hi guys

Very interesting topic
Old 30-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Update:

So after a few attemps where I simply wasn't relaxed enough (I think) I had a nice try today.

Again I started vibrating. First my arm and I succesfully willed it to my legs. For a short while my whole body was shaking, but it didn't last. It ended where it started, my right arm. Afterwards I could sink my arm into the bed. Lifting it, without lifting my psychical arm, was not a success. That's pretty much it. No separation :-(

Again my vibrating felt more like shaking/trashing and I felt like my body was really physically moving. I even felt the sheets shaking.

Any ideas on how to take the next step?

Last edited by fulkano : 30-09-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Suspended
Master
I like some of the words ThatMan has written - interesting more experienced than I on Projection...

I am giving this AP more focus now over recent weeks and determined to do it again without being too pushy with it. As far as I am aware its your Astral Energy Body that's vibrating ready for separation, and you need to relax.

I know AP works as I did it once a year last may now, and when i separated using the rope technique I seen beautiful sky and trees. For about 2 seconds, then I said to myself ok back now and we try again, that was about 16 months ago lol - so now I'm refocusing my efforts on it again as ive got through my busy years researching self healing energy, so now i'm ready to go again, when! Don't know, same as others here, It'll happen when it happens, but I'll be trying.

ThatMan has more experience than I on AP if any have questions...