Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-01-2015, 09:36 PM
dbarcus

I am now a believer in crystals!!.....

I really want to share what I've experienced over the last few days. It's nice to get validation that something you "think" is real, is actually so!

I'm new to crystals and was a bit of a skeptic. Months ago, I'd purchased a blue kyanite but only left it in it's bag and put it aside. My daughter and I went to my favorite metaphysical store and she really wanted some crystals. We both bought a few and The Crystal Bible, came home and cleansed them (including the kyanite), and read over what our crystals do. I decided to place the blue kyanite under my pillow thinking it would help me with dream recall. Three nights straight, I've had terrible sleep! I've had spirits surrounding me all through the night! It's not easy to sleep when you're being watched, let me tell you. So this morning, in a frustrated and sleepy fog, I picked up the book again to look up this crazy crystal that was not doing it's job in the least bit! What?!? How in the world I got things so confused, I have no idea! The blue kyanite did exactly what it's supposed to do by increasing my psychic awareness! No wonder!

Needless to say....I'm a believer! Oh....and the kyanite is no longer even in my bedroom. Here's to a good night's sleep tonight!
Old 06-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Master
very interesting...I'm new to crystals also.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:06 PM
DizzyFish

I'm new to crystals as well. I've been wearing black tourmaline, to help ground me and repel negative energy. I must say, I'm very pleased with the results. Good luck on your crystal discovery.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:12 PM
dbarcus

Good luck to you skygazer and DizzyFish!
Old 07-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarcus
Needless to say....I'm a believer! Oh....and the kyanite is no longer even in my bedroom. Here's to a good night's sleep tonight!

I don't blame you for moving it! I read that clear quartz was too powerful to have nearby when you're sleeping so I try to remember that, but I'm wondering if different energies interacting between the individual person themselves and the crystal has anything to do with it?
Old 07-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Cool! I was a huge septic too, but the Universe was telling me to get some :) So glad I did.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyFish
I'm new to crystals as well. I've been wearing black tourmaline, to help ground me and repel negative energy. I must say, I'm very pleased with the results. Good luck on your crystal discovery.

I have some in my bathroom, at the entrance to my apartment, and I bought some for my mom to keep in her cake shop.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Augadelume

I just have clear quartz that I have cleansed and used and it does work for me anyway the rest of my collection is agate and I have my class ring which has zircon in it but that is all I have I wish I was able to find more stones and crystals I love them and always have
Old 08-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augadelume
I just have clear quartz that I have cleansed and used and it does work for me anyway the rest of my collection is agate and I have my class ring which has zircon in it but that is all I have I wish I was able to find more stones and crystals I love them and always have

What does agate do?
Old 08-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Augadelume

I haven't ever used them before I just have them I will have to look it up and see