Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Master

The family healer

So every family is dysfunctional in some shape or form, and every family - I'm not sure how wide the definition of the family is - has a healer in their midst, someone who is born to be the healer.

I would dare to suggest that all those on this forum are such beings.

It is a burden but a duty and a joy and I'm sure it will bring the utmost of riches. It is a mission - should you choose to accept.

And I have accepted. My healing has knock-on effects from others around, as I heal my heart to be more loving, I am more loving towards others in the family and that warms their hearts. As I heal past lives, the karmas are dissipated. As I confront shadow energies, energies of them and the me, then the role I have as a co-consipiritor with these energies allows the shadows to retreat and so functional relationships to form. So by healing the me, I'm healing my family by default.

And this is what I believe. This is my role, perhaps for the duration of my life or perhaps just for the now. Perhaps it is my life purpose? if so, then joy that I have found my true calling and what an honour.

For some reason I feel deeply passionate about it and this all feels like truth to me but I wanted to hear what other people believe? Whether I'm being a prune ?
Old 09-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Ascender

Everybody has the potential to be a healer,We are all the same..
Master Choa Kok Sui has a wonderful vision of a healer in every family and this vision is coming true.
http://pranichealing.sg/about-us/vis...-choa-kok-sui/
Old 10-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Master

Hm, I don't think I expressed myself properly.

The family healer isn't someone in the family who necessarily heals others, but is called to go on their own passage of deep healing and the energetics of their journeys filters through to others in the family, so there are knock on effects.

So, me as the family healer, by healing myself, in turn my family's vibrations are raised.

Am I talking nonsense?
Old 14-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
So every family is dysfunctional in some shape or form, and every family - I'm not sure how wide the definition of the family is - has a healer in their midst, someone who is born to be the healer.

I would dare to suggest that all those on this forum are such beings.

It is a burden but a duty and a joy and I'm sure it will bring the utmost of riches. It is a mission - should you choose to accept.

And I have accepted. My healing has knock-on effects from others around, as I heal my heart to be more loving, I am more loving towards others in the family and that warms their hearts. As I heal past lives, the karmas are dissipated. As I confront shadow energies, energies of them and the me, then the role I have as a co-consipiritor with these energies allows the shadows to retreat and so functional relationships to form. So by healing the me, I'm healing my family by default.

And this is what I believe. This is my role, perhaps for the duration of my life or perhaps just for the now. Perhaps it is my life purpose? if so, then joy that I have found my true calling and what an honour.

For some reason I feel deeply passionate about it and this all feels like truth to me but I wanted to hear what other people believe? Whether I'm being a prune ?
Belle, this resonates with me beautifully. For many years I asked "why-why-why" is my family so dysfunctional. Then I started looking around and seeing, as you said, every family has some level of dysfunction. So that changed my question which has led me to my current understanding that appears similar to yours.

Here's a neat connection that might make you ponder .. or not. I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatique syndrome. When I was first diagnosed (and the diagnosis was a process of elimination ... you don't have this or that, so let's call it cfs/f, now go away and try to live your life) I didn't have much explanation or guidance for treatment/relief from the medical community. It was a book written by Deepak Choprah that actually suggested that cfs/f develops in response to exposure and sensitivity to violence in one's past, including violence in the family of origin ... which later can manifest into a hypersensitive/autoimmune condition.

So I say yes ... the multi-modal healing I've been undergoing ever since this condition manifested in my body (what has it been, maybe 17 years ago) is linked to the healing I've helped my family members with. Although this is a "physical" condition, I benefitted from many experiences of spiritual healing - it's all inter-connected.

And although sometimes I wish I had more energy and less pain, I am actually glad that I am the one in my family to get us all talking about love, God/Creator, healing, and spirtual interconnectedness. I am especially glad and so grateful that my Dad "healed" - or came to terms - with his own past pain, abusive behaviours, fear of "hell" from his Christian lessons, and shame in his brown skin before he crossed over the Spirit world. I'm not saying it was all me who did this for him - that would be arrogant - but I think I got the conversation started when I began telling my family about my own healing.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Hm, I don't think I expressed myself properly.

The family healer isn't someone in the family who necessarily heals others, but is called to go on their own passage of deep healing and the energetics of their journeys filters through to others in the family, so there are knock on effects.

So, me as the family healer, by healing myself, in turn my family's vibrations are raised.

Am I talking nonsense?

totally resonates with me.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Master

Thank you both for your thoughts and validation.

I've got over my initial excitement about this and whilst I grumpily accept my calling, I am sure I will benefit next life.

At this point, I don't envisage any major conversation but I do think my more powerful energetics and healed / healing status will enable toxic energetics to break. They won't be there in future lives and the remainder of this lifetime will be we are all free - or freer from the patterns that we came into this world with. They have probably been patterns for many life times and are deeply engrained but by healing myself, I'm allowing these patterns to dissipate.
Old 15-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Master
to a lesser degree i feel this follows for your soul group too.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 15-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Master
Belle this resonates with me . There is a wonderful book called Healing your family history by Linder Hintze. 5 steps to break free of destructive patterns.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.