Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Suspended

The way out of darkness and into joy, ecstacy and bliss.

I'm pretty sure i've found the way to happiness, joy, bliss, ecstacy and evolution. I want to share it with you in case i would die and i dont want it to die with me .. (even though i know im immortal )
It is fasting, ladies and gentlemen. Dont eat anything. Only drink 100% pure fruit and vegetable juice and in 2-4 weeks you will start to see BIG changes for the better.
Here are some quotes that i've read on the internet:

"To realize the truth, cleanse the entire digestive tract so that the purified mind can be forever inspired." (lol) :)

"For I tell you truly, if you mix together all sorts of foods in your body, then the peace of your body will cease, and endless war will rage in you…"

"Fasting is the master key to mental and spiritual unfoldment and evolution." Dr. Arnold Ehret

There is ALOT more about this on the internet if you want to make the research yourself.
I started this two days ago and im gonna do this and then tell and show the world about this. You can start now or wait till im finished and then see the truth :)

Its only hard the first few days to fast. After around 3 days the hunger is gone and you will only grave food a little bit for the taste and pleasure of eating. After around 8 days you will not crave food anymore. Your appetite is gone and the smell of food you once loved will be gone. So its only hard to do this the first few days. Then it becomes no problem :)

Love u ;)
Old 16-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Master
Hi angeliclove, I know of what you speak. I sent you a PM.
Old 16-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Two-bit guru

Angeliclove (and Baile),

I'm happy that you have found happiness, etc. through fasting. From your description it looks like you get to the same place I get to when I meditate.
Have you tried meditation and if so did it bring you to the same place that fasting does?
Old 17-09-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
Angeliclove... I'd like to hear your report when you're further along in your fast. Two days into it with enthusiasm is one thing; your actual experience after 2-4 weeks would be more interesting to me.

And yes... I've also found the direct way to inner happiness and evolving consciousness is meditation.

Xan

Old 17-09-2011, 11:54 AM
mattie

POVs Vary

This sounds a little like blissed out enthusiasm.

I couldn’t disagree more w/ the food theorists that view mixing different foods as problematic. This is a bizarre manufactured war. We are meant to eat a varied diet. This mixing foods taboo also crops up w/ those who don't think different foods should be eaten together.

There’s allot on the Internet. Some is useful, but some is utter rubbish, even dangerous. Discern, Discern, Discern.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:55 AM
mattie

Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Angeliclove... I'd like to hear your report when you're further along in your fast. Two days into it with enthusiasm is one thing; your actual experience after 2-4 weeks would be more interesting to me.

If you still have the strength to type!!!
Old 17-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I couldn’t disagree more w/ the food theorists that view mixing different foods as problematic. This is a bizarre manufactured war.
Actually mattie, the manufactured claims made by the meat and dairy conglomerates, along with the literature government agencies put out with regards to so-called food guides, are much worse. We need very, very little food intake to survive and function. Western world consciousness as it relates to food and eating isn't much different than drug addiction. Just look at how obesity is becoming rampant and worse each year.

I go on long liquid fasts, up to seven months long. In the past three years for example, I've spent over 20 months on a liquid diet: water, fruit and vegetable juices, herbal teas, protein drinks, plus suppliments. I have never been healthier or happier. As angeliclove stated, once the body adjusts and after a few days, it comes as a bit of a shock how little the body actually needs, and how good it all feels. Just like breaking a drug habit.
Old 17-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
If you still have the strength to type!!!
See, this is one of the manufactured fallicies. It sounds like you've never gone on an extended liquid fast. The body adjusts. When I'm on a liquid fast and I need a boost of energy, I drink a bottle of water. Because my body has adjusted to my fast, the water has the exact same effect on my energy level that eating an energy bar has for someone on a normal diet.
Old 17-09-2011, 02:49 PM
mattie

Different Things Work For Different People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
See, this is one of the manufactured fallicies. It sounds like you've never gone on an extended liquid fast. The body adjusts. When I'm on a liquid fast and I need a boost of energy, I drink a bottle of water. Because my body has adjusted to my fast, the water has the exact same effect on my energy level that eating an energy bar has for someone on a normal diet.

Whether someone functions on a type of fast doesn’t mean everyone else does.

If the enough fruit & vegetable juice is consumed for the calories needed for energy this may not be an issue. Whether one is getting the nutrients one needs is another thing. Fruit juices being a large amount of one’s caloric intake is a huge amount of sugar. Genuine fasting is taking in very little food or juices. Fasting where substantial amounts of fruit & vegatable juice are consumed are really liquid diets.

‘What are Liquid Diet Side Effects?
The liquid diet is an extreme diet that involves no solid intake. This liquid-only diet ... is not recommended for most individuals.

Effects
The liquid diet can produce short-term side effects that result in long-term problems. Fatigue, dizziness, hair loss, gallstones, constipation, irritability, fainting and cold intolerance are the short-term side effects of the lack of nutrition and calories the diet causes. More serious problems include heart problems, chronic digestive issues and coma or death from severe malnutrition.

Identification
The liquid diet is, as the name implies, a diet consisting only of liquids. Liquid diets last one week, and include no solid food whatsoever. The general calorie consumption of a liquid diet is about 400-800 calories a day, compared to the 1300-2000 calorie minimum recommended by doctors and nutritionists.

Considerations
People with health conditions such as diabetes, heart issues, digestive problems or any other chronic health problems or immune system issues are not candidates for a liquid diet. The risks associated with a liquid diet complicating an underlying health condition are too great.

Misconceptions
Many people assume that the dizziness or fatigue associated with being on a liquid diet means that it's working. Unfortunately, these can be signs of a serious problem.’

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5021819_li...#ixzz1YDhozaLJ

‘Misconceptions
Many people undergo liquid diets believing claims it can "detox" your system including cell cleansing, skin revitalization, colon decontaminating and liver purging. In a 2005 issue of "Food Technology," Dr. Roger Clemens, professor of molecular pharmacology and toxicology at the University of Southern California, and endocrinologist Dr. Peter Pressman reported that any claims suggesting elimination of noxious agents is enhanced because of a detox diet are unsubstantiated and run counter to human physiology and biochemistry, providing only empty promises.’
http://www.livestrong.com/article/22...#ixzz1YDjMA32s

‘Glucose is the body's primary fuel source and is essential for the brain's functioning. When denied glucose for more than 4–8 hours, the body turns to the liver for glycogen, a storage form of glucose, to be used for fuel. A process called glycogenolysis converts glycogen into a usable form of fuel. At this point, the body also uses small amounts of protein to supplement this fuel. This fuel will last for up to 12 hours before the body needs to turn to glycogen stored in muscles, lasting for a few more days. If glucose is still denied at this point, muscle wasting is prevented by temporarily switching to fat as the fuel source, meaning fat is converted into ketone bodies through catabolism. Ketones, while not sugars, can be used by the brain as a fuel source as long as glucose is denied.’
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting
Old 17-09-2011, 02:59 PM
mattie

Liquid Diet Isn't A Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I go on long liquid fasts, up to seven months long. In the past three years for example, I've spent over 20 months on a liquid diet: water, fruit and vegetable juices, herbal teas, protein drinks, plus suppliments. ...

The protein drinks & supplements are probably keeping you from getting in trouble w/ this.

What you describe is a liquid diet rather than a fast. A liquid diet is very different from a real fast where very little real food is taken in.