Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Sundialed

Life On Venus

Here is a few reasons why we should dominate the spiritual side of life before the physical..

"I am a Chasqui (spiritual) Messenger, Superior Esoteric Plane, and I tell humanity.

Willaru Huayta

(Great vid of him and leader of the Maya, Don Alejandro, on youtube in Seeding Mayan Knowledge In South America.)

"I will talk only a little bit about life on planet Venus. Two years ago, I went to the United States three
times. The masters sent me three times, and when I finished my last trip, I said, "Oh, finally, I'm
finished!" I finished my mission, so that's all. But that was my ego saying this. But I received another
invitation during the next year after I came back. I mentally said "What can I do with this? Now I have to
say no, because I have already finished three.” I went into meditation and I said to the masters, "I have
finished already my mission. What can I do with these letters, because I'm not supposed to go any more
to any other countries in the world?” But the masters said it was esoteric, sometimes we have to keep
going once we have started. It was only a test to go for three times. Along the way there were many,
many tests. Money was a test. Women were a very hard test for me, but I had to come to my inner
Father/Mother to really work, to see what I was doing, to help me. And there were temptations with
different things, with food, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, banana splits. Good food, American. But at the
end it was good, because my Father/Mother was always helping me.
When I came back to Peru I said, "Now I don't want to travel anyplace on planet Earth. Now I will pray
to myself to go to the other planets.” But I was too greedy, too ambitious to begin, because I am just a
simple student, who's always beginning. It's really only for the great masters to be taken to other planets,
interplanetary initiations. It comes by itself.
But I started working to go to the planet Venus, eating less meat and all that, all the best, working a lot
with the three steps. I then asked them to give me the opportunity only to see. I didn't want to go to stay
there, because my work is not there. What can I do over there? They don't need me over there. I have to
finish my work here on this planet Earth, not over there. I only wanted to go there to experience that
civilization and then to compare that civilization with my civilization on planet Earth, so I can bring a
little bit back for humanity, a little bit.
So the test was given. I traveled in the astral plane, and when I got there, I arrived in this seaport. Many
cosmic ships were there in the ocean, and it was very alive, like in the sixth dimension. Everything has
life, has a brilliant vibration, very delicious life. Your spiritual body can feel really good, can feel that its
home is there. It is something that I do not feel here in the planet Earth. But when I got there, of course,
they were waiting for me, the celestial marines. All the boys there were young people, because they live
eternal life, with the physical body like us, but eternal life, very young looking, like 22, and with white
uniforms like American Marines. They also had a blue light, celestial cape over here. It was very
pleasant, and when I got there, "Wow!” I got very emotional. "Wow!” "Finally I'm here!” But it was no
good, because that's an inferior type of happiness, so I didn't pass the emotional part of the test. Because
for them it was like giving a banana to a monkey, they jump with happiness (Demonstrates an excited
monkey). My happiness was a little bit animal, still, which is natural on this planet Earth. But they know
that, so they showed me a little bit more.
First, there is no government. So there are no palaces, or government buildings like the White House, or
embassies, or ministries or anything like this. They have no presidents, because everyone is their own
government. There are no countries. Planet Venus is only one country, so there is not your passport, my
passport, my flag, your flag, frontiers, borders, etc. There are no nationalities. There's only one planet.
There's no division between them. They have liberated their consciousness from all that. Everybody is
the army. Everybody is militant. Everyone is the guardian of their own planet.
There's no monetary system either. They all work more for the Father/Mother to build their Temple of
the Father and to build their Temple of the Mother. Wherever they go, they are home.
In that society, the mother of the society is always based in marriage. All the marriages are conscious.
There is no divorce there, because they are with the Father/Mother. Everybody is a doctor also, and a
medicine man, and as they walk, they heal their planet.
There's no Palace of Justice over there, because there's no ego. Nobody has ego there. If ego is present in
a society, then of course, there's Karma. If there's Karma, then there are police, there are judges, and
jails. They don't know these things, as they have liberated their consciousness a long time ago, and don't
need these things. They have no weapons either. Weapons like machine guns, tanks, airplanes to fight or
attack, all those things. That is based in fear, fear of the ego. They have finished a long time ago with
this.
That planet is ruled only by 24 laws, so there are fewer laws than there are here. There are fewer laws
because they have liberated their consciousness totally. Their religion is still the three factors of
revolution of the consciousness, including the elimination of the egos. Although they don't have ego,
they are aware all the time that the root of the ego still is within them. They are always cleansing
themselves. They know the good and bad from the past, and they always transform everything. The
religion over there is the same light of the life, of the universal cosmic Christ. They see that light
everywhere, in the Father/Mother, in the sexual energy. Even if they see the most beautiful woman, they
don't react like the people on planet Earth, not erotically. They have a different mentality. For example,
when we see a very attractive woman, with shorts, very . . . We respond a little bit like an animal, you
know. But there is much respect, but not respect based in the fear, respect based in the consciousness. It
is very important to understand this difference.
Life of the universal cosmic Christ is everywhere. The light of the Creation, this is their religion. Their
religion is to be united with the Father/Mother, to always be in the temple. So, they don't need any
organized religions, it is more a natural part of their culture, the solar, cosmic, universal culture, the
culture of Gods. Everyone has all their faculties and powers. They have intuition and telepathic
communication. Their thoughts are their verbs. They don't speak too much, like we do here. They have
the faculties of clairaudiance and clairvoyance. They have illuminated their mind. Their mind is in
services of the Father/Mother, not anymore in the service of the ego.
Their religion is the three steps. In the second step, every marriage is practicing alchemy. Everybody
knows how to make love, and this is the most important of course. A long time ago they used to live like
on the planet Earth. At first only a few people were practicing the three steps, then there were more, and
more, and more. At the end, everybody was taking these three steps in a radical way. They were growing
up psychologically. They were evolving psychologically. So every one of them is an alchemist. That's
why they have babies’ faces, I mean not actually a baby's, but their skin is very transparent, very oily,
shining like a baby's, because they have never wasted their energy.
They are intelligent also. They have created a solar system in their brain, different than ours, more
intelligent , wiser, more enlightened, with a higher vibration, and they have an aura of love. You know to
be an alchemist brings lots of privilege. All the secrets are revealed, and here is all the synthesis of
rebirth. It is a very long explanation about how much privilege practicing alchemy brings. That's why
they have so much electricity. They can also fly, of course, because they have all their bodies, vital body,
astral body, mental body, causal body, and their physical body. They are the authentic man with all the
faculties and powers. We can also call this the kingdom of the supermen, so this is a human kingdom.
There is still a little of the animal still within them, but there is a difference. Authentic man is there.
I asked about the guerrillas in South America, the communists in Nicaragua, Russia, Cuba, and China,
the communist countries. "What do you think about communism?" Most of the people on planet Earth
say "Perfect communism doesn't exist.” Even the communists themselves on planet Earth say that
perfect communism doesn't exist. But over there they say, "We can only have perfect communism with
the elimination of the egos.” They don't need any political parties, from the right, or from the left, to take
responsibility for all of the material things.
The only question is the action of the consciousness, so they have no problems with demonstrations
because of social class struggles or because of some people being rich and others poor. Everybody there
is rich spiritually, so they can dominate the material world. Whoever can dominate the spirit, can
dominate the material. With the elimination of the ego, they became the perfect society. It is not
necessary for them to create a right or left or democratic parties, like what we see in every country on
planet Earth today. There's no fighting present because everybody is their own government.
As part of practicing the three steps they share their wisdom. Everybody speaks only a little bit, and they
know that each one them is a very important mathematical number in the universe. They are each a
different kind of master. Everyone is a master, but they say "My physical body is not the master, it is my
Father.” They are very humble and simple. They don't have any ego. "My Father is the one who knows,
so I am serving my Father. I am an eternal servant of my Father, and my Mother. He is the one who is
the master, not me.” They have no pride, have no vanity, do not show off, nor express many similar
egos.
There are no universities, like we have the universities of Miami or Chicago, the University of London,
the University of Paris, or Yale University. They are mentalists, those universities. They say "Poor
people, they suffer so much to learn a little bit, and still it's not useful.” It is not complete. For example,
they become doctors on Earth and they don't know how to heal. First, they are wasting their best
medicine. How can they be doctors on the planet Earth if they waste their best medicine? That means
they are wasting all the sexual energy. So what kind of doctors are they, only scientific. The truth of
course is big, big, big. The practice of these same three steps is the university, the solar, cosmic,
universal university, so that in the spiritual path is where they get their education. They don't have to go
to a university to become doctors, or to be judges, etc. They become their own judge, their own doctor,
their own government, their own lawyer, their own architect, everything in the spiritual path. Later, as
they grow, they are given all the faculties, even to heal the blind, the deaf, or cancer, but there are no
illnesses or hospitals there because nobody gets sick. There's no contamination over there, because they
never use any gasoline, or petroleum like on the planet Earth, or electricity, neither the gas like on the
planet Earth. Although they have all these there, they make all the machines work with solar energy. So
this is a totally different system.
I asked the question, "What about their science on planet Earth. They are making the machines,
computers, airplanes and technology?" They said to me, "Well they are learning, because they are still, .
. . The technology on the planet Earth is mentally retarded technology. They think they are civilized.
They think they are on top of the world.” Of course, they don't say this based in pride. One master said to
me "What do you think about what they are doing, the trips to the moon, to Mars?" They say it is a
violation of the cosmic law. They said that when a society grows in the spiritual culture, as they grow in
the initiation, the keys are given, the secrets to make their own cosmic ships, but that technology is only
to be learned in the spiritual culture. To make interplanetary trips is totally holy, totally sacred. In that
way we will travel, everybody can travel in the universe. But to travel by only being a mentalist, and
using only the intellectual level is a little bit dangerous, they say. So it is a violation of the cosmic law.
How do they control their population? They say that if someone knows how to make love, it is not
necessary to be taking that garbage such as birth control pills or injections, or it is not necessary to use
condoms, or to get, how do you call that . . . vasectomy. All these methods are for animals. We do not
need it when we are civilized. The person who knows how to make love in the holy way, in the sacred
way, in the spiritual, asks the inner Mother not to have a baby. They ask the Mother to have the spiritual
baby, that's the most important, not the physical baby. If they want a physical baby, they ask the Mother
to have a physical baby and then the physical baby comes. They ask the great master who's in charge of
the ray of creation, who's giving that baby the spiritual essence, to connect in the moment to conceive the
baby. They don't have any abortions.
About the medicine man, everybody is the medicine man and doesn't need any medicine, because they
are medicine. Of course, they eat the three foods. They get their medicine from the organic foods, from
the air, and from the impressions of the life, the Cosmic Christ which is there. They radiate only with the
hand of light, the light of healing which is coming from their Father/Mother who are connected to the
superior dimensions. They can heal any kind of illness.
Of course, they also make the cosmic ships and there is a big, mother ship, very giant. There they have
no weapons like tanks, machine guns, airplanes to attack or like atomic bombs, etc., because they say it
is not necessary. They know another way. They know another way to control, a more superior way. They
are the kingdom of the supermen. They are the Gods and the Goddesses. In our human kingdom, we can
be a little bit dangerous with our weapons, but they can control. They have a better way to control
because they know the electromagnetic science. The only weapon they have is a little spray like this, or a
little bigger, like this, in every cosmic ship. That's all they have, nothing else, and they use this only if
necessary. When they spray a little bit, for example, let's say, before landing in New York, they can
paralyze all of New York State and more, three, four states, paralyzing all the machines, all the human
beings without killing anyone, without damaging any machines, without making any noises, or without
destroying any buildings or anything, paralyzing everything. In that moment they can control everything.
Anytime if they want, they can take over the planet Earth. They don't do it, because if they do, they will
lose their initiation. Why would they lose their initiation? It would be violating the law of free will. We
can fight all these wars between countries and ourselves, or use atomic bombs. This is our free will. This
is our reality. We cannot complain, because we want the easy life, not meditating, not practicing the
spiritual culture. If someone wants to dominate first the material world before the spirit, it doesn't work.
We need to be spiritual first, then dominate the material. So this is the way they work to dominate
nature.
They are the kings and queens, so like kings they dominate nature. Whenever they want rain, they make
it rain or if they want it cloudy, they make it cloudy. Whenever they want it sunny, they put away the
clouds and then it is sunny. They live in the Fourth Dimension also. In the ancient times their planet used
to be a Third Dimensional world and also Fourth Dimension, and of course the other dimensions, but
these two, third and fourth, were physical.
The Third Dimensional world is the subconscious. We are not a conscious world. The conscious people
were living in paradise on this planet Earth, but the conscious people were not living here on Earth in
this dimension for a long time. Now there are many living that I know. There are some masters already
living consciously in this Third Dimension on Earth. Most of the conscious people always live in the
conscious world in the Fourth Dimension, and this Third Dimension is the subconscious.
On Venus they have united these two dimensions. They have become one. This is hard to explain. They
are living with the paradise weather. It is a protected, enchanted planet, almost not touchable, because it
is ruled by fewer laws. If they come here, it is because they want to share their wisdom. They want to
give a message, a warning to humanity. They want to show us their civilization. There are other
civilizations, more developed, more enlightened, more spiritual. It is very important to know their life, to
compare our civilization with the civilizations of other planets in this solar system. They feel sorry for
us, because we are not growing enough, but they are also very glad because we are working. We are
understanding little by little.
The guidance received is to not look for the connection with ETs, because sometimes when we invoke
the ETs, we want to be taken already to another world, not to come back to Earth anymore. That is not
good, because we are running away from our responsibilities. We have done almost no work here, and
already we want to be saved. That doesn't work. Also, from the other solar systems come negative
entities and cosmic ships. There are many mistakes being made today. Humanity today believes that the
gray people come from another planet. The gray men do not come . . . they are not ETs from another
planet. They are from the planet Earth. On the planet Earth there is the Fourth Dimension light side and
the Fourth Dimension dark side. In the dark side are living all those gray people. On our planet also are
living other kinds of monsters, and big animals also. That would be a conference by itself, about the
Fourth Dimension dark side and the golden cities of the Fourth Dimension light side. In each dimension
there is life, different forms of life. Only in the Third Dimension and the Fourth Dimension can we live
physically, with a physical body. To go to the higher dimensions, the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh, we need
other bodies, astral body, mental body, causal body, atomic body, and other bodies."
Old 18-09-2011, 09:30 PM
AwakeningtoSpirit

Amazing! Thank you for sharing this, it reminds me of Stevie Wonders' "On Saturn"
Old 19-09-2011, 04:10 AM
Guide
Why are you still posting that lunatic's stories he stole from Samael Aun Weor and Rabolu?

C'mon....

All this stuff detracts from actual spiritual reality people need to be seeking out, not some warped, half-century-old Venus Project fantasies. They also say there's this giant Red Planet called "Hercolubus" that's bigger than Venus and is coming to crush us and ... surrise! the only way we can save ourselves from their cataclysm is if we practice their doctrines.

Everything you posted was plagarised from a book called "Hercolubus or The Red Planet" originally published in Spanish by Rabolu. I really hope you haven't been sucked into those 3rd world cults...
Old 19-09-2011, 04:49 AM
mattie

Dominate?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
Here is a few reasons why we should dominate the spiritual side of life before the physical..

The word 'dominate' gives me considerable pause. How about substituting explore for 'dominate?'

Seems to have an outdated view of ego. LOL on the silly business about women & food being a temptation. Women being a temptation ties back in the misogyny of much of organized religion. We don’t have to live ascetically, nor does denial get us any spiritually further along. We can thoroughly enjoy the delicious culinary delights of this planet.

The test business is highly questionable. Again, sounds like old school organized religion. Our spiritual journey is more about learning, not being tested. It is interesting that Venus’ inhabitants are seen solely as men. More anti-ego stuff w/ ‘"We can only have perfect communism with the elimination of the egos.” 2 very problematic POVs. ‘With the elimination of the ego, they became the perfect society.’ This is saying that we should eliminate the self/individuailty. Thanks, but no thanks. This comes off like a idealistic communism that never materializes in reality.

Ego being the enemy is a really old flawed POV. More drivel to encourage us to not like self.
Ego Is OK, Even ➥➥➥Beloved↵↵↵- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...829#post219829

Not only is it anti-individuality, it is anti-human in general. This is an organized religion view that those ‘up there’ are perfect & we’re soooooooooooooooo imperfect. We are all on an expansive learning journey, even those we consider to be perfected. Those ‘up there’ would probably ROFL about this view of their being perfected as they are well aware that the more they learn, the more they realize they have to learn.

After bashing technology & giving humanity a spanking, it goes off into the weeds w/ editorializing about birth control & vasectomies. This has a fundamentalist feel about it.

This gets into conspiracy theory territory w/ ‘When they spray a little bit, for example, let's say, before landing in New York, they can paralyze all of New York State ...’ seems to be referring to chemtrails that are actually jet contrails. It continues in this conspiracy theory mode w/ discussing weather control. Yawn. Typical w/ the conspiracy theory stuff, fear mongering is also included w/ ‘Anytime if they want, they can take over the planet Earth.’

Again, this curious focus on domination crops up repeatedly. ‘So this is the way they work to dominate nature.’ ‘They are the kings and queens, so like kings they dominate nature.’

The views about the Ds are as scrambled as the rest of it. 3D is more about the conscious. 3D & 4D really aren’t separated at all. Every time we manifest fear we are in 4D. When we connect w/ higher dimensional emotions/thoughts we are in upper 4D.

Interesting xenophobia, ‘The guidance received is to not look for the connection with ETs, because sometimes when we invoke the ETs, we want to be taken already to another world, not to come back to Earth anymore.’ Makes a considerable & ridiculous assumption about why people would want to be in contact w/ ETs. This reason may apply to some, but not to MANY others.

This attempts to make humanity feel inferior in many ways, specifically bashes our individuality, & ends sounding more like a conspiracy theory site than a spiritual writing.
Old 19-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Sundialed

Back when I was reading it I thought it was cool, I never said it was true, and there is some useful information in there regardless of how sci-fi it is. Even though life is stranger then fiction anyway.

So literal yo.

many interpretations here.

The bible says to forgive them for they know not what they do, good message?

because i gave the only bible line i know do ya'll think i read the bible?

should we battle about the bible now? (you'll win I know nothing)

I just liked the one good message from it, that's all, is that so wrong?

extremely questionable origins of the bible, and so many people hate it, but look, one simple good message they missed out on, have you missed any simple messages because of a negative predisposition?

We could in fact get all of these heart warming lessons from our heart, without needing any books anyway, but in the meantime...

Look, all I got out of the article in an extreme nutshell is to follow your heart and be above the negative energies within you. I saw my buddy smash his keys on the ground for who knows what and he looked at me and said see what anger does to you! he should of been looking within beforehand and should have thought about this already which would have avoided the incident of his keys breaking. That loosely what I got from the story. Cleanse yourself like you cleanse your house. Follow your heart and be aware. That's all that lunatic Willaru really talks about is coming from love and being aware, simple message. I tried to cleanse myself out a little bit after our one argument Apakhana and found an awesome native post that you made that we could relate on and I told you it was an amazing post, and you didn't respond? perhaps you should read life on venus again. hahaha jk bro! no problems no problems.

Awakening to Spirit I am glad you could discern for yourself any lessons in the story that may or may not apply to your life, perhaps it was just a fun read and that's all there is to it.

I ain't postin in this thread anymore for sure.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Guide
Dude, listen, I'm telling you. I'm not angry I am concerned. There's a ton of different cults out there using this tripe to suck people in. I know people personally. Whenever you get into spirituality you are opening a can of worms. Research what you're getting into. Samael plagarized a bunch of people before him and twisted their doctrines to mean whatever he wanted it to mean to suck people in. Rabolu continued it. I was not at liberty to tell people that on their own forums but here I can actually say something.

Live and learn I guess. Be careful. There's so much **** out there that distracts people from actually accomplishing anything real or meaningful in spirituality. Being spiritual is not comfortable, it is a fight. If you want that kind of peace then prepare for war.