Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
you said : others give back as good as they get .
i say : or give back as bad as they get.
all depends on the quality of ones posts.

Its true ... we all find ourselves retaliating from time to time ... whether it is in our best interest or not is a decision only we can make ...
Old 29-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The forum allows for other views. Sometimes one's chronic attitude doesn't, and the forum allows us to mirror that to them if we wish, which may be beneficial... who knows.

Xan
Yes I agree with that in essence ... you make a good point and to add to that we do well to remember that we all demonstrate the potential to adopt/develop a chronic attitude from time to time ... its the nature of the beast. Also as has been mentioned on numerous occasions forum discussion lacks those 'other' aspects of communication which convey intent and meaning with greater accuracy.

Last edited by sound : 29-12-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
:)

an evening walk alongside the river Xan ?

Just let me know which river..... The Ganges maybe?

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 11:07 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Not to further inflame, but Tzu didn't just speak against the content of the video... he denied it entirely by saying it was false from start to finish. Not a disagreement but a negation.

And this is what I mean, Bob... not allowing for any view other than your own and feeding conflict rather than communication. You are certainly free to act from this position, but then why are you surprised with people react negatively to your negativity?

Xan
I can only post my 'opinion', see my signature line.. i cannot prevent anything or anyone from appearing on the monitor in front of you.. you don't like my opinions, but you can't ignore the truth in them, which is why there is so much contention.. no on e makes you get all caught-up in my posts, but.. Truth is compelling.

Be well..
Old 29-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Not to further inflame, but Tzu didn't just speak against the content of the video... he denied it entirely by saying it was false from start to finish. Not a disagreement but a negation.

Xan

Sorry Xan and others who may find this offensive but... 'So what?' nothing stopping you from objecting to Tzus way of 'disagreeing' ... same difference my friend ...
Old 29-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
I agree with the essence of this, Tzu. If you're talking truth and not feeding that hungry dog, not helping that man who needs an ear to listen to him, not carrying an old woman's bag of groceries, not doing and taking action when it comes, not coming from the heart when it says "Love!" then your truth floats on top of the sea, with no substance, no life, no reality.

The physical may ultimately be an illusion, but it is also God. All is sacred, and that little snake on the road, sunbathing, is taken off the road and put in a safer place- because you love.

Most awesome post! IMO
Old 29-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
i am a nice person in person . almost to the fault.
if/when your in my town, you can stay in my house and i let you sleep in my bed and me in the couch.
that goes with tzu too.

and then we will trash talk everything we've done here together in SF.
the same we trash talked our childhood or high school buddies about their crazy stuff back then.

I'm glad you posted this about yourself Hybrid. It is pleasing to know this side of you. It shows me how little we sometimes really know each other here.
Nice to meet you!
Old 29-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Sorry Xan and others who may find this offensive but... 'So what?' nothing stopping you from objecting to Tzus way of 'disagreeing' ... same difference my friend ...

Yes, out of context, I would say "so what" to this as well but respectfully I feel that this conversation is much deeper than that and I personally don't think it could have been played out any better or more precise than it has.
What happens from here, if anything, with the main characters involved, only time will tell.
I hope that peace and understanding will be the last one standing.