Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 03-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Experiencer

Diagonal movement

I've been doing a lot of pendulum work lately (since discovering I find it hard to resist actually). I'm learning a fair bit about how my guides work and interact with me. Like some days I have different guides who will give me different answers because I realize they are working with what they know. (Example, yesterday I was told chakras don't exist--I tested different questions to make sure it was a repeatable answer and the best answer I got was that chakras are good symbols, then today I was told they do exist. I asked if it was different guides giving me different answers then, to which they confirmed). I also have had the chance to "play" with my guides--I have many faery guides, and I could tell when they made themselves known because they started to get really contrary with me, which made me chuckle. I asked if they enjoyed playing and being contrary once they began giving me serious answers again. They affirmed that. I certainly take my answers with a grain of salt, but do get valuable information as well.

Anyway, today I had several clockwise circles for the first time. I had confirmed this was "I don't want to tell you". I finally got to the tough questions I'm not yet ready for. But I also got a diagonal for the first time. Now I'm totally out of possible answers. I don't have guesses for what a diagonal means so I could not ask! It's not yes, no, I don't know, or I don't want to tell you. So what is left? It was diagonal from bottom left to top right. For all I know it could be faeries having fun with me. But are there other possibilities?
Old 09-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Experiencer

When I was using my "pendulum" I only really took note of the Big Yes's and the definite No's. Anything else, all other strange kind of jiggles , I took to mean "Do Not Know" or "Not Telling".

I also only communicated with my main Spirit Guide. At the start of each session, I would ask if She were there (actually I knew) but nice to get a Big Yes at the start. And asked if it was OK to ask some questions. Again, usually a big Yes. Most times it worked.

I haven't done any Pendulum for a while now, as I seem to be having success with Automatic Writing these days.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

I asked if it was both yes and no. It is kind of a potential for both answer. I guess this differs from I don't know, but perhaps it just depends on which of my guides are present at the time. They seem to take turns.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Guide
Lisbet & Yellow, do you have a "rephrase the question position"? When I got an unusual swing, I kept asking what it meant until I hit the right one, it was "rephrase the question". :) It is most helpful because it helps you to get a more accurate answer. Also to prevent getting answers you don't believe to be true, ask if they are. I say, "As God as your witness, is this answer true and correct"? Insert your Deity's name if different than mine.

The other thing I have found is to ask, "Is this answer relevant to my timeline and my dimension"? Now this might seem silly to you to ask, but if what is being said, that there are multiple timelines and dimensions is true, then that answer could be correct in one of the other timelines and dimensions. :)

The other thing I ask right at the start is "Are you of the light"? If yes, question it with the witness question to be sure, if no, bless it and ask it to clear and remove itself. Tricksters seem to love the pendulum I've found. LOL
Old 11-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Experiencer

No I don't have a Rephrase position. If I don't get an answer, I try to rephrase my question. I also bear in mind that, with the pendulum, there may well be questions that my Guide does not wish to answer.

These days I am not using my pendulum so much as I am having more success with "automatic writing" and that way the Guide tells me what she wants to say.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Experiencer

I had not thought of that, Sundancer. Though I can often tell when my question didn't resonate. I tend to ask questions in a variety of ways to make sure we are on a similar page. It's true that a variety of spirits seem to enjoy pendulums! Unfortunately telling them to leave only happens some of the time. I haven't been able to reach my guides for a few days!