Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 10-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Should I go all raw vegan to raise my vibration?

Hi everyone,
I already am a vegeterian, but it's been a few days since i started eating a raw diet. Its so hard, lol. If it really helps raise my spritual vibration, then I will go on. only wondering if I have to keep it up all the time. would it not be working if I eat raw most of the time, but get some cooked snacks during the day?
Thank you ❤
Old 11-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Hi Negaar,
Others here will probably have different answers and I appreciate that.
But I have found thought to be the thing which is most effective in heightening/lowering "vibration" or energetic frequency.

Obviously it will benefit you and your habitual thought-patterns to have a healthy system....to eat healthily (as suits you and your digestion and your individual calorific needs each day), to eliminate properly, to not be harbouring any low-grade dis-ease of any kind, as such things will drag on your energy and you will feel less free. Also it may make a difference to you energetically to have a compassionate approach to food, which you obviously have, being vegetarian/vegan already.

But generally I have found self-guidance of thought and emotional response to be the main thing which will encourage a finer vibrational state. This can be trained. Responses can be trained, if you have the need or the discipline to do that on a regular basis (that will mean every day). Habitual responses will build up a finer 'base level' energetic frequency.
Old 14-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

From a nutrition standpoint, all raw isn't really going to be as healthy as including some cooked foods. I'll give you some examples.

Some foods contain lectins which are healthy in small amounts, but unhealthy in large/massive amounts. Foods containing large amounts of lectins would be tomatoes, peppers, nuts, grains and beans/legumes/seeds. Too much lectins actually promote leaky gut syndrome but one way to eliminate the danger is cooking, i.e. tomato sauce, stir fried peppers and with beans the added importance of soaking for 24 hours, draining and then a good boil initially to finish off the remaining lectins.

The same line of reasoning too with nuts, seeds and grains. High levels of lectins that are diminished by cooking. Mind you, a little handful of dry nuts isn't going to kill you. The one good thing about a limited amount of lectins and potentially specific kinds is that they also stimulate the immune system and have antimicrobial properties and may help fight cancer.

Another reason why some foods shouldn't be eaten raw, things like potatoes and peppers are members of the nightshade family (poison), but again, cooking reduces that harm (or so I've read).

Hard veggies like carrots are difficult for you to digest because they are so hard but cooking makes the nutrients more bioavailable.

Personally, I think that a mix of food productions is potentially healthier in the long run and keeping in mind some of the things I mentioned above.
Old 14-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Experiencer

I think Tobi really made a great point, that if you are eating healthy foods and look to your thoughts (and resulting activities), those will bring you into alignment with the best 'you' that you want to be.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Vibration is the biggest myth of all in spirit teacher #hohohaha
Old 21-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Experiencer

You should try to go all raw and that will definitely influence on your vibrations. Though please hear yourself in case this is causing you bad feelings inside. This may be important for your health first of all
Old 21-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negaar
Hi everyone,
I already am a vegeterian, but it's been a few days since i started eating a raw diet. Its so hard, lol. If it really helps raise my spritual vibration, then I will go on. only wondering if I have to keep it up all the time. would it not be working if I eat raw most of the time, but get some cooked snacks during the day?
Thank you ❤

All raw is good enough if the overall nutrient profile is complete.
Old 22-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator
I agree with Gem. You must make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need or it may have the opposite effect! To go raw vegan demands some research about what nutrients you need each day and to make sure you are getting those things. Otherwise if you end up weary or low physically it is bound to have an impact on your state of mind and emotional balance.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Ascender
As Gem says, you could eat just raw - provided (important!) - you make sure that you are getting all the nutrients that your body needs. Don't overlook the need for vitamin B12 and omega 3 in bioavailable form (both available these days as vegan supplements - I can send you links if you ask by PM).

Debrah has a point, though. Do not eat raw potatoes or raw red kidney beans. (Check the net if you don't believe me). Not all raw is good.

Personally, I like a nice hearty warm meal sometimes (especially in winter!) - but it is up to you. I also agree with Tobi, that it is your spiritual purity which matters most, although diet does have an important role to play in that.