Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-02-2011, 01:05 AM
Graelwyn

33, 333, 3333...

I used to be quite happy getting these numbers, and in the past, I did get a lot of master numbers and things like 11:11. It is intermittent. I had years of getting none of it. This year, it has restarted again, but now it is almost always 33, 333, 3333.

You will laugh but I am getting on shopping receipts even, as well as in game money (I play second life). Having said that, when I get my favourite pret foods, it comes to 4:44.

But yes, I find it annoying because honestly who does know truly what these numbers mean, if anything? Are they a sign I am going the right way, or a sign I am being guided or...

33 is my lifepath number also, but I am far from living that to its full potential, that much I know.
So why the 33 ?

Meaningless or meaningful ?
Old 20-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Simon Karlos

Bunny Inner Number Significance

Hello!

My friend, you aren't really "far" from living the significance of your Lifepath 33! Why, many numerologists tend to place dramatic, lofty meanings onto such numbers, whereas--although master numbers generally do represent a magnification, an intensity, of the single digit number--it is really highly individual as to the particular soul's reason for having such a number. The very fact that you are aware of this number(s) in your life--and that you are sharing them with likeminded people--shows a high degree of openness, receptivity and willingness to expand your self-concepts and consciousness.

I have an uncle that also has a 33 Lifepath who notices this number phenomenon (after years of me telling him about my experiences), and he has often questioned the "heck" out of it all, making it unnecessarily difficult for himself to understand. The very simple answer is that these signs are here to catch our attention to help wake us up from the sleep of limited perception. They are indeed intended to get us to question their significance, but not to over-do it and make it into an intellectual game of "tail-chasing," you see. (I'm teasing a bit here.)

It is our own "Higher Self" (in collaboration with guides, angels and other beings with positive intentions) that sets up this number synchronicity phenomenon for us to take notice of. It is not necessary at all for us to discover specific numerological meanings--although this is fine, whenever one chooses to study this--because on the human level we cannot grasp the multidimensional nature of the reality behind it--but we can become more sensitive and have a deep intuitively understanding of it. Because as the Higher Self/Soul, we truly already know.

Blessings
Kar

(Just edited this in!) P.S. - I noticed a moment ago that this is my 33rd post!!! (Grin)
Old 21-02-2011, 10:20 PM
star-child

I also see 33, 333 everyday. Thats all I have to say because I haven't found the meaning of it and I probably never will! I guess it's all about interpretation and perception of what it means.

Star
Old 21-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Medium_Laura

To me it means that you are surrounded by Ascended masters. They are helping you with certain tasks in your life right now. I see it often when I'm writing and usually I will receive some really inspirational words in my dreams.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Master
333 - Divinity is mantling and guiding you
Old 21-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Graelwyn

I used to channel and write, but have become lazy. Maybe next time I feel my guide pushing, maybe I should see what comes in terms of writing.
Thankyou for the responses.
It is still happening, I try and let it pass, notice it, but not get too excited about it, lol. 4:44 is now appearing as well, but not any of my old numbers such as 22 or 11. Just the 33, 44, 55. I am working hard though, pushing myself to get past barriers and to be more of love than of fear.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Guide
I don't know but this is like the 3rd or 4th post I saw today about
someone asking what a number meant because they've been
seeing it every where.