Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-05-2017, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hehehe... seems like I read that in ancient time the hindus had much scientific knowledge and may have known what to do with nuclear materials...
you may have said that I dunno at this point...
I won't say "i dunno" because I do, but what I will say is "I wonder where they got it from?"
Old 29-05-2017, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Wow, somebody else with a Shiva avatar...cool!.

Lol, hey Necro!

Quote:
Anyway, I wanted to get this off my chest, before my time came.

I have been cautioned against saying anything, but I don't have anything to lose now.

I've been in contact with alien beings for a couple of years now. They made their presence known to me through ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) techniques and they make people believe they are 'ghosts' or. 'angels'. However their knowledge of quantum mechanics is second to none.

They explained to me what Dark Matter is and how to harness it, how to build a Terahertz Thruster Drive and basically everything taught to the masters of Atlantis.

I started to explain this in another post on here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...21&postcount=3.

will have look.

Quote:
I have been shown many things by these beings. I call them "Devas" and they are already with us, here on Earth but vibrate at a different frequency to our plane.

They don't need UFOs to travel - they are able to travel over vast distances with their minds and they can assume a corporeal form, which some people mistake as being 'spirits' or 'ghosts' because they want to believe that life somehow goes on after death. I don't know if it does or does not and nor do these beings, but I know they exist..

Yeah like you say they vibrate on different frequencys sometimes they phase in an out of our dimension just like bigfoots and fairies and other beings. Also yea they don't need ufos to travel iv learnt this too, they do have ships to hang out on but also they can travel around by thought and intention, they use there merkabahs, some just teleport.

Quote:
I have been given plans, equations, different things which is far beyond the technology of science right now and they won't be able to get it for at least another century - so yeah, I published these findings online.

Not long after that, I was contacted by the Illuminati saying "we have people like you here...you are a missing piece to the puzzle...we need you...we can offer protection" and I said "thanks but no thanks, I am a lone wolf and I work alone".

After that, everything I had published was removed without rhyme or reason and I was contacted by the CIA. They basically told me to drop it because I was in danger...then, they showed me a whole heap of sigils and asked me if I had ever seen them before. I replied "a few, but not all of them - what are they?" and they said "an alien language we are trying to decode" and I was like "I'm sorry, but I cannot help you"..

Yea iv heard of people making the technology and getting visits from government people for it and all kinds of stuff, its good you chose not to help the Illuminati cause they don't care about humanity or the planet at all.

Quote:
Then I said "so aliens are real then?" and they said "yup, we've known about them for the past 50 years - we call them 'The Watchers"..

They are also called the watchers in the book of enoch aswell, which was removed from the bible.

Quote:
I said..."and Area 51?...UFO's? what of those?" they said "red herrings and conspiracy theories we created to leave people guessing and throw them entirely off track - there are no UFO's and no "Alien Greys"...those are the stuff of science fiction"..

I was never interested in area 51 its just a decoy and there is another hidden base they use nearby it, but they have bases all over the planet anyway, but alot have been destroyed. As for greys I think enough people have had experiences with them to say they are a race, theres also some ancient cave paintings of what look like greys... some people say the greys are a grey area though
Quote:
I said "people claim they see UFO's what are they seeing then?" and they said "That's us testing the new technology we have been receiving in messages from people like you, but so far, we haven't been able to perfect a spaceship that can take us beyond the solar system...we haven't been able to break light speed".

Then after that, I was told to keep it hushed and not say anything - but I just couldn't leave it like that anymore and I don't know how much time I have left with this disease I have - so this is all I can say about it now and I hope somebody can understand. Thank you.

Thx will reply more later
Old 29-05-2017, 05:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Oh my dear God!! blow me away with all your glorious knowledge!!!

I just found out they have a huge statue of Shiva at CERN in Switzerland!!!

CERN is the European Organization for Nuclear Research where the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is...

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sm...-alien-leader/

This seals it...this...yeah...cool...thanks...this...OM NAMAH SHIVAY!

Yea I saw this a while ago.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 29-05-2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had a UFO fly and hover low above my new house several times. They have landed in our backyard about twice while I was building my man cave. Granted the concrete foundation probably looked like a nice landing pad. The space craft in question was about 15 metres (50 feet) in diameter. It barely could fit in my backyard. It was about 3 metres in height and was oval shaped. I saw this in early April this year. The alien occupants did briefly leave their ship and they phased through the back wall of my house like it was nothing. Their appearance was interesting. To me they looked like an avian humanoid. I really hope I get to see them again some day. I looked into the history of UFO sightings in my area and there has been other people reporting similar UFO's to what I saw.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Suspended
Pleiadian Ship Footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25VPQKgKEI