Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Guide

Have you tried just taking to him? With no aggression or any judgeful thoughts?
Old 23-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I am not sure I follow...

Is there an actual/physical person stalking you in your daily life who you have nothing to do with in terms of knowing him from before?
If yes, call the police imedietly.

Can you be more detailed about when this stalking began?
I mean, was it before or after you had these astral encounters?
At what point did you meet with your spiritual consultant?

This will turn out well. Noone is allowed to abuse you. Manifested physically or not.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Master
http://jacquesricher.com/occult/psychic.pdf

https://www.californiapsychics.com/b...echniques.html

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 23-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I have an advice, on using the White light for Protection and repelling the Negativity back to the causer. Actually do not do this, because it is a Two sided sword.
You will see that the light is not making any distinctions from where the negativity is coming from.
And so (while you can use it in this way) it will as well hurt your Body, in case the negativity is somehow your cause.

Instead call on and shield yourself with the (White) Light and with the intention of Forgiveness and Healing. This will ultimately heal him and yourself too.

And covering yourself with the light will change Things around you. The people may start acting differently, your thoughts/behavior may change as well.
You will get sensitive to negativity and because of it, you will need to practice forgiveness.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Knower

I would shield, chord cut, and redirect his arrow towards him (personal opinion)
Old 24-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Deactivated Account
The Best defense is the one, which cannot attack.

If you follow my previous post, you will understand why.

It is up to you, if you want to use force destructively, but you need something that will work, and that will last.
And there is enough evidence in the past,that destruction is leading to nowhere. Double sided swords will hurt both, that why they are for.

It is time to go other ways, and to learn better things, like:

The Best defense is the one, which cannot attack.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
This sounds karmic though of cause it also could be some psycho obsessed person capable of astral projection who you came to his attention after seeing your posts online (things like that can occur).

I was once psychically attacked to the point I was almost killed by some occultic group who was apparently interstate here in Australia and I have no idea at all why.

A couple of others with good gifts had to save me, they actually sent such a psychic attack back to the one attacking me down through the link these others had to me, that they stopped doing it to me.

(note in my situation I didnt ask for those attacking me to be attacked, so I assume there wasnt karmic consenquences for me in the others doing this to me possibly ending up hurt themselves for it.. my daughter had just sought out these others I knew for help for me rather then ringing an ambulance but I just expected them to break the link the others had on me which they were using to do what they were doing). So Im not about to tell you to have this other attacked back to stop him.

This group had floored me and I was in huge trouble during the attack, physical paralyses, heart going irregular and breathing trouble. I just put that attack down to possibly a past life karmic thing.

I also got psychically attacked by two diffferent people on separate occassions when I had involvement with a big healing, spiritual site which no longer exists online..one I'd accidently peaved off, while the other person just liked setting entities at people there and then hearing about them suffering and had infected me by that (leaving me once again having to get help).

So living people attacking others psychically do happen and maybe could be more common then most are aware. I'd think though that how to do with this is similar though whether they are living people doing this to you or beings existing completely in the other planes.

Firstly have you attempted to reason with this other?. If he thinks he loves you, maybe you can get through to him in some way that what he is doing isnt good for you and that it certainly isnt a way that is going to have you be friends or like him. There is the possibility that he's supposed to learn something from you.

Secondly, can you feel the mind intrusion going on before he does it?

When had a situation in which another was trying to get into my head (in my case a reptilian in a persons body who I'd ended up on a train with, I think my energy body got her attention cause of the meditations I was doing at time made me stand out and aroused her curiousity about me, next thing she was trying to get into my head.

I could feel it and was able to then repel the mind intrusion by pushing back at it with my own mind energy, we had a battle of energies, till the other gave up. Can you feel the intrusion before it gets properly in, when it first starts its energy nudging at your mind and can you push back? (if you can feel this i think you should also be able to push back, I was able to without difficulty).

If talking with that other hasnt worked, and you can feel when other is pushing in to intrude, you could try pushing back and push back hard.. be strong in your determination that the other wont get in.

You could even probably hurt the other with a mind slam if you are able to do this and take the other by surprise..an attack due to the connection also leaves the other also open to attack, a direct line to the other. (i wont suggest that you actually do that as i dont want karmic consequences on me). But you could be this others target just from being easy to get to esp if you have past life links to this other who draws him to you.

Just simply pushing the energy back if it is done without bad intent wont leave any karmic consequences but could just be seen as a standing in your own power thing.

While doing that I also thought of walls to put a wall over my mind and thoughts to also try to block the one out from my surface ones). Have you tried putting your thoughts behind walls? Big strong walls...

I finally figured out what is/was happening to me fir a long time. Couldn't breathe at all, same symptoms I made it bold in your quote. I read long ago powerful witches can place curses or spells and you become almost robot like with constant pain, the key to knowing it is the breathing troubles and heartbeat. Past 2 days after a long time I don't know what happened but feel normal now i can breathe and and head doesn't hurt and no more pain, fatigue etc thats ive had for almost 2 years straight. All of this is real. I intuitively felt someone saved me, I almost decided to end my life the pain was excruciating and has been like that constantly but I didn't show it along with other troubles I am facing in life.
I originally read that the spells they cast lowers heartbeat and breathing and turns the victim into a slave pretty much and the witches sell them or use them as slaves or etc.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:16 AM
Suspended

It's probably because I'm here

JESUS SAVES!

I have a heaviness in my chest but I'll adjust to it, it's kinda like digesting food

I felt like I was on drugs a while ago

I'm not complaining...
Old 03-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Just an update on what's happening... Religion doesn't help. Spirituality doesn't help. Any attempt to raise vibration, use salt in a cleansing or protective manner agitates the situation. He is all dark energy. He is the opposite of light. I'm not judging him anymore, and we've reached a point where we've made amends and can hold conversations without tearing each other down, but his presence makes me depressed. I don't understand how I'm supposed to find a balance with someone who's the opposite energy of me. He doesn't want me to be unhappy and he doesn't want me to cause me harm, but he's not leaving because he says he's hit the lottery with me because we're the same yet different. We're different in that I'm light, he's dark? Yet, we're able to relate to each other on an emotional level? I think...

I was warned about this awhile ago, and I never understood what I was supposed to do in terms of the difference between dark and light energies. Our energies hurt each other, yet we can't part ways or separate. So, how does one live with the other like a yin yang, occupying the same vicinity in peace and harmony? He tells me I'll become accustomed to him, but if anyone has information on this sort of thing, advice is much appreciated.