Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Master
Sound Advice...

There's a lot of sound advice there Lotus, enough to help you make some sort of worthwhile decision...

I'd agree with most that it'll not effect your spiritual agenda... It never has for me, because I tend to look at the overall scenario and see it as a two sided coin...
I can then live both lives (or the aspects of such) in a convenient manner and at a suitable level and pace.

However, I do hope whichever direction you go in (from the here and now) all will work out to your complete and utter satisfaction...

Blessings...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 20-08-2016, 01:42 AM
Master
It sounds like you don't feel that it is essential for you. How does anyone know what their life purpose is?

Some people are here to experience relationships. In general terms, a Libra would be unhappy without a partner. Their mission is about exploring partnerships, usually via romantic relationships. Plenty of people are on a mission of parenthood, which requires at least a small amount of romance, but ideally a family structure. We are biologically programmed to reproduce and the desire to search for a mate is hardwired.

We are all one, but we each are individual aspects of the one. Individual aspects can get lonely and their feet get cold at night. Some people desire a romance and they find that satisfying, some of us want family, which could be 2 people and goldfish. We are social creatures and it is not necessary to share intimacy with another but love makes the world go around and it is a many splendored thing.

No, it isn't necessary, but nothing is more beautiful then a true pair. There are true pairs. I wouldn't go so far as to use the term twin flame, or soulmate but I know that every relationship is destined. If that isn't on your schedule then you need not pursue that which is not to be.