Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Finding yourself

I wonder, is it possible to leave traces of this life for your next? so that in your next life it will be easier to find who you are in this life.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Master
Good idea Thirdeyeboogy - leave something behind, then next life 'there it is'...... I planted a small oak tree in my local park in 2018 in all that hot weather here - I used to go up twice a week to water it, would be no problem this year we've had more than a few drops of rain recently in the UK.. Anyway you reminded me to go and have a look for it, thanks...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Master
welcome here by the way, just seen it's your first post - enjoy your time and journey on here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Past lives are like ex's. They are past for a reason. LOL I do believe that we may recognize things. I also believe that if we do, it's because our soul needs it for our path at that time. So maybe yes, but maybe no also.
Old 22-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Master
I agree with above, re if It wants us to find them we will. Hopefully you come back OP. If so, what kind of things would you like to find, or is it just in general, starting from where you are now sort of thing?
Old 22-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongirl33
Past lives are like ex's. They are past for a reason. LOL I do believe that we may recognize things. I also believe that if we do, it's because our soul needs it for our path at that time. So maybe yes, but maybe no also.

Don't be so hasty to say it's dead and buried. It's a human concept, and nothing'll be over 'till you (your higher self) said so ! Past lives are a lesson not to be forgotten, as are "exes" (which are present life), but in this life nothing's over, nothing's done until you stopped breathing !
Old 23-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Elfin

Hi. As a young child I was taken on a day out with my parents and siblings. As soon as we arrived and started walking around I became aware that all of the buildings and streets were very familiar to me. I knew I had been here before, but at the same time felt that I hadn't. In the end I asked my dad " have we been here before?".. to which he replied "I have...but you haven't "..... So I left it at that, thinking my parents might think I was mad if I said any more!! But it all felt so real, so familiar that I knew I had been there before. I thought my parents were wrong and that they had taken me there before. I was too young to know about the term deja vu. Also I feel that possibly the people we are around now, will manifest in another life, but possibly in a different quise. Ie .. daughter in this life will become mother in next etc.