Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
What is virus then?
I’m pretty sure this has actually been looked into many times... scientists can’t decide whether viruses are alive or not.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Suspended

Maybe God make people into bacteria so they know what low life is.
Old 24-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Master
People need bacteria for their human body to stay healthy; there is what we call "good bacteria and bad bacteria." When we take a probiotic drink or tablet we are putting bacteria in our body to help with digestion, etc. So certain bacteria are essential for the health of our physical body.

I had a guru from India tell me once that cancer attacks us and kills us because it wants to return to the source of life along with us. Now I don't know if there is any truth in this. Flies carry disease that can infect the human body, and if I kill a fly I feel like I am helping that fly evolve. For me everything in existence are variations of consciousness attempting to express itself.

Bacteria are larger than viruses, but they are both microscopic to the human eye. Nonetheless, they are life forms. Certain viruses are okay in animals but they are deadly in human beings. Still, in my opinion, both bacteria and viruses are different conditions of consciousness development. I would agree that they operate on impuse, or instinct, and do not have the capacity to think. There are life forms all around us all the time; many we have a symbiotic relationship with.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I was hoping someone with some higher knowledge from OOBE or NDE or from meditation etc woild be able to answer….

I have read science myself on it and understand from the scientific view, that is not what I was after…
Old 06-02-2022, 09:43 PM
Knower
Very interesting question. I would like to know the answer too.

In my opinion the bacteria or viruses do not have a soul. Same like the cells do not have a soul. The dandruff flakes are dead skin cells. Do they have a soul!?
Old 07-02-2022, 02:38 PM
Master
Not coming from a text book is ignoring existing knowledge. However I heard from somewhere that a bactria is the first life intelligence and when you learn to create you start with a bactria. A virus sound like the end of the cycle where bactria was the beginning.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:01 PM
If one were to suppose that nothing exists if not for God..and further
suppose the belief put out there that God
is ever expanding and learning ...as in, all is like Data Collectors for the
the One, the Source, the Original Origin of All, ie, God---
then bacteria is yet another outreach for data collecting for that One Being;
Who is learning from all imagined individual creatures ?
Rocks, galaxies, slugs, horses - you name it.
(I would say.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Master
I wonder though if a bacteria was part of the creation menu or if it evolved over time?
Old 08-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Master
Suspended animation and all sorts bacteria…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)