Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Knower
Need help deciphering worrisome sign

This is extremely worrisome for me.

When I moved here, about 2 years ago, the superintendent approached me as I stood viewing the apartment, shook my hand and said "Welcome home".

The instant his hand touched mine, I felt a shadow move through me and everything dimmed for one second. My feeling was that of panic, inexplicable sense of doom, and even some kind of terror. My soul considered it a bad omen.

Since that time, my super has never again touched me like that. Our only contact has been verbal. And so, this happenstance never repeated.

Why did it happen then? I am very worried. Did it happen to warn me that he is not a good person (something about him instinctively repels me), or to warn me that a catastrophe is going to occur while I am living here? Possibly, homelessness??
Old 31-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

I'm getting that he is a bad man, and you picked up on his huge Karmic debt. I have no additional information for you at this time. I hope this helps a little.
Old 31-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Knower
Yes, it does help a little. Thank you, OnAPath, whoever you are. <3
Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
The instant his hand touched mine, I felt a shadow move through me and everything dimmed for one second. My feeling was that of panic, inexplicable sense of doom, and even some kind of terror. My soul considered it a bad omen.
Wow, that's really intense. I'm a little glad that I am not the only one who gets this!
From what you have mentioned and my own personal experiences, that rush of a "shadow" is not anything to be messed with and it is usually a tell-tale sign of an older, twisted soul. It probably won't lead to issues in your life beyond awkward conversations if you're careful, but I would still stay clear of any emotional connections with this person beyond acquaintances. Likewise for anyone in which you feel a negative energy exchange: when you shake a hand and it "sucks out your energy" or makes you uncomfortable, stay away! Not a good sign.