Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I think it varies. Every soul is different. Some incarnate in more than one body during a given timespan. Some even go out of historical chronological order.

Yes...fascinating,
This would add a twist, wouldn't it?
It fits better with what we have all heard about the non-linearity of reality and how all things (from an ultimate perspective) are simultaneous.
As opposed to our 1-way, linear perception or experience of time.
So if all it (from a God perspective) simultaneous or mutually occurring...
then it would seem to us as if some of our lives are out of order...
And thus why our present or our future (lives) affect our current or our (past) lives.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that time is a man made concept as when I work with spirits many times they are not aware of being gone for so long and too it does not seem to matter.

I have worked with some that have had a family member leave just as they had a child come in and that child is so much like the person that left. Its like there was a Soul exchange in that moment.

It might depend on the path of the Soul what that journey is about.

Lynn
Old 08-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Knower
Like others, my understanding is that linear time is just an earth construct, so really no time passes at all between lives. I think the reality is that time is not unlike a stacked mobius strip.

I'm not sure how John Edwards arrived at 90 years as an average. That's interesting. Between this current life and my last one, there was a gap of less than 7 years, but I believe I am a split incarnation in this lifetime, as I was in the previous one, so there may not be a time gap at all.

I've come across a number of cases where lives have clearly overlapped, and a lot where the time gap between lives was just a few years and some just months. For example, the Italian racing car driver and entrepreneur Enzo Ferrari died on the 14th August 1988. He later reincarnated as Mesut Ozil, a German soccer player, born on 15th October 1988. The great Olympian Jesse Owens died in March 1980. He reincarnated less than 7 years later in August 1986 as Usain Bolt. As an aside, it's interesting how clues can be found in names and birth dates ... Jesse Owens, whose birth name was James was born in the USA. Usain Bolt was born in Jamaica. I rarely see long time gaps between lives. That's not to say it doesn't happen, but it's not something I see.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Master
Well given that all time and space is NOW. It's kinda hard to put a number on anything and besides it gets kinda complicated cause not everyone is having only one incarnation at a time.
The year I graduated High School another me in male form died of old age in Alaska, and currently I'm in occasional contact with another me who is also a male but maybe 10-15 chronological years younger than me. He however exist in a tine we would label according to the Gregorian calendar as being 16,000 years ago. He is alive NOW tho, not a past life I'm going into. We can view past lives into eh Ashkaic records but we can't interact and change things in them. This gentleman and I can create moments and memories and mental energetic constructs in the NOW and in full contact with each other.

Apparently this is rare tho, but I'm not the only one, there are other who have concurrent incarnations running both in this time line and in alternate time lines.

It boggles the mind to try to grasp it really and it can't be done thinking in terms of a calendar we humans invented in the recent past chronologically speaking or by thinking of Earth as a single 3 dimensional plane.

So if I had to guess I'd say we re-incarnate when were ready to jump back in the game and at some point we're having such a ball and learning so much that we jump in several times at once - just because we can! LOL
Old 09-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Are you sure these other halves of you aren't just twin souls, and closely bound soul mates?
As for the reincarnating into the past, you have to ask yourself, if it is your future self in the past than how is the past self in the future, this is a paradox that is not allowed to exist in nature, while it is wishful thinking the energy of the universe cannot be reversed to allow for such a thing without rewinding everything else. Now, this does not mean you cannot view the past, from certain points where this energy does not change much but in areas of vast variation it causes problems.

Furthermore, I would have to agree with Lynn in what I have seen myself, now delays in reincarnation are also by choice or punishment for a past life. Now, I will also say as the population of the past cannot change in the future and present, there is a limit in the amount of bodies then. Suggesting to me that reincarnation periods were over a longer period of time. Then again most likely these souls remained in other worlds or the spiritual world/astral while waiting to arrive on Earth, and the reason more souls are here now is there is less places elsewhere.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
and the reason more souls are here now is there is less places elsewhere.

I think a lot of souls have chosen to jump in now because of the internet.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
I think a lot of souls have chosen to jump in now because of the internet.

Hahaha, yeah that's definitely why I incarnated now
Old 09-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Knower
"There is no future. There is no past. Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet."

- Dr. Manhattan

There is a notion that because time does not exist outside of the physical universe that all of your incarnations -- past, present and future -- are occurring simultaneously in the NOW. That means that all of your incarnations are interconnected via the Higher Self (like a wireless a Internet connection) and can communicate with each other. You can draw on characteristics and wisdom from other incarnations to give yourself a boost.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Master
*agree with Lamas*

And yes, I'm pretty sure they are not soul mates or twin flames, but other facets of the same Greater Consciousness I'm molded from leading unique lives with their own individual challenges and joys. They aren't halves of me, they are whole them's.

No one is less for the others being in existence. Information learned and experiences had from each of us goes back to the Oversoul which further expands its consciousness and experience.
We're just facets of the OverSoul experiencing in the 3D - avatars of a larger consciousness, or if its an easier mental construct - we are terminals having unique experiences in our individual work stations but all information is collected and recorded on the Main Frame in a different section of the building which we can't see.

How can you KNOW that population can't increase? The math says it increases on planet earth exponentially, science says the Universe is expanding. Jesus says "There's many rooms in my fathers mansion". Other Saints and Sages say similar in their own vernacular.
I say reality is what you believe it to be because your very thinking sculpts the reality you perceive. Therefore mine has infinite possibilities, because I've no desire to set walls and boundaries on what might be possible to perceive and experience, and instead look for verifiable experiences through repetition of experience. First hand repeated experiences seem more tangible than belief systems.
It appears that the Universe only shows us what we are capable of handling and that we must open our hearts and move out of our heads and thinking we know something in order to allow the Universe to show us more of what exists in the multi-dimension.