Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Woa93

Indigo, crystal & star children

What are they? I have never heard of these concepts, but it intrigues me can I get some basic explanation? :)
Old 20-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I can answer for Indigo and Star people (being them myself). Indigos have a strong third eye and their psychic abilities are usually to do with 'seeing' things, like truth and other dimensions that others can't. Are very tough and have a warrior like attitude, not always externally. Is an internal thing.

Star people are extraterrestrials who have probably spent more incarnations on planets other than earth. Come from higher dimensions usually and have a 'purpose' for being here. Crystals and Indigos are often Star people.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Woa93

Yeah I took the time to research it and the Indigo description pretty much describes every detail of who I am. However, what does that actually mean? Psychic ability can also be cultivated or trained, seeing things also depend on what you deem possible, widen your sense of what is possible and you will no longer filter the other realms.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:16 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I can answer for Indigo and Star people (being them myself). Indigos have a strong third eye and their psychic abilities are usually to do with 'seeing' things, like truth and other dimensions that others can't. Are very tough and have a warrior like attitude, not always externally. Is an internal thing.

Star people are extraterrestrials who have probably spent more incarnations on planets other than earth. Come from higher dimensions usually and have a 'purpose' for being here. Crystals and Indigos are often Star people.

Scarlette what is the proof you have that rhe extraterrestrials beings exist. This may not be a problem since somewhere in the universe there have to atleast one planet capable of harbouring life. But this is just a probability not a proof. Now come to the main topic what are crystals, indigos, and rainbow chidrens, well if you look closely to the personality traits describing each term then you would know that they are overlapping, ask a psychologist he will say that these traits are commonly found in children as they are getting touch with technology and different kinds of knowledge thus making them more aware of their surrrounding. Even you will find these traits in the childhood of adults who have born in 70's or 80' so this behaviour is common in childrens.
That indigo chidren have indigo aura, rainbows have rainbow colured aura and crystals have a clear white aura just like clear quartz is a myth.
If you follow the thread chakra and Aura Forum named " are auras a real Concept" there you might conclude that there are no people on this forum who can see them. They might have a mental disorder synesthesia,that enable them to see colours by seeing their faces or names. So the whole concept of Crystal,rainbows etc doesnt have any strong basis and no supporting facts since no one can see aura that leaves conclusion that does auras really exist?, as you might have noticed that the Indigo or similar site saying that kids with ADHD or similar disorders may be the Starseeeds sent for special mission for the betterment of humanity. Why would parents of that child not believe in it, it is better to accept that their child is special than knowing that their child have a mental disorder..
(scarlette, you should know better why i am doing this )

peace out
Old 22-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woa93
Yeah I took the time to research it and the Indigo description pretty much describes every detail of who I am. However, what does that actually mean? Psychic ability can also be cultivated or trained, seeing things also depend on what you deem possible, widen your sense of what is possible and you will no longer filter the other realms.

It means whatever you want it to mean. What does it mean to you to be an Indigo? How does it manifest in your personality and in your life?

The descriptions aren't law. We make them, not the other way around.

It really differs with each person. Some Indigos won't have psychic abilities until they're activated. But one thing that seems to bring us all together is our depth of perception and our need to change things in the world.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
Scarlette what is the proof you have that rhe extraterrestrials beings exist. This may not be a problem since somewhere in the universe there have to atleast one planet capable of harbouring life. But this is just a probability not a proof. Now come to the main topic what are crystals, indigos, and rainbow chidrens, well if you look closely to the personality traits describing each term then you would know that they are overlapping,

They do overlap. I have crystal and rainbow traits too. Reality cannot be fit into a box.

Quote:
ask a psychologist he will say that these traits are commonly found in children as they are getting touch with technology and different kinds of knowledge thus making them more aware of their surrrounding. Even you will find these traits in the childhood of adults who have born in 70's or 80' so this behaviour is common in childrens.

True Indigos, Crystals, and Rainbows are rare. These are old souls. If every kid being born was one of these then we'd all be living in paradise by now from the amount of wisdom and peace they carry, don't you think?

Quote:
That indigo chidren have indigo aura, rainbows have rainbow colured aura and crystals have a clear white aura just like clear quartz is a myth.
If you follow the thread chakra and Aura Forum named " are auras a real Concept" there you might conclude that there are no people on this forum who can see them. They might have a mental disorder synesthesia,that enable them to see colours by seeing their faces or names. So the whole concept of Crystal,rainbows etc doesnt have any strong basis and no supporting facts since no one can see aura that leaves conclusion that does auras really exist?, as you might have noticed that the Indigo or similar site saying that kids with ADHD or similar disorders may be the Starseeeds sent for special mission for the betterment of humanity. Why would parents of that child not believe in it, it is better to accept that their child is special than knowing that their child have a mental disorder..
(scarlette, you should know better why i am doing this )

peace out

They're just labels to help us understand otherwise non-understandable concepts.

Aura's do exist, as many have pointed out they're the electromagnetic field around every living being and it has been proven.

As for missions, that can't be proven, but it's a real thing.

Yes, I know why and honestly it grates me. But each to their own.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:17 AM
aadi007

Quote:
True Indigos, Crystals, and Rainbows are rare. These are old souls. If every kid being born was one of these then we'd all be living in paradise by now from the amount of wisdom and peace they carry, don't you think?

Now that is interesting, tell me about your wisdom scarlette, since you are an hybrid imdigo and rainbow both, why not share some divine knowledge or i say knowledge from the stars with us.
( are you sure scarlette you want to engage with me in proving the starseeds.)