Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Knower
Hey Necro, I heard everything you have. I would be too nervous to dabble in one of these considering my past experiences! Although I am intrigued.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Hey Necro, I heard everything you have. I would be too nervous to dabble in one of these considering my past experiences! Although I am intrigued.
Thanks for your comment. I've been too nervous to do a session now for about 6 weeks. lol
Old 08-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thanks for your comment. I've been too nervous to do a session now for about 6 weeks. lol
I get the feeling they can use TV's as portals too.. If time and distance are irrelevant to spirit / energy, whats to stop something from "paranormal investigators", or some other show where they tick off spirits from jumping through to our homes if they sense people like you and I ?
Old 08-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
I get the feeling they can use TV's as portals too.. If time and distance are irrelevant to spirit / energy, whats to stop something from "paranormal investigators" jumping through to our homes if they sense people like you and I ?
Some people use a detuned video cassette machine and a TV without an aerial or a digital signal (set-top box) and claim they get 'ghostly images from the other side', but I don't really believe in all that stuff. It's just another method of ITC communication. I also haven't seen anything on these shows that are 'capable of jumping' anyway...eg nothing much.

I don't know how far the spirits can travel through the matrix with a 'Lawnmower man' like ability...I have often wondered if they can share the same space as electricity or data streams. I know they can modulate RF frequencies, but I don't know what else they are capable of.

Maybe there is something like 'The Ring Girl' out there somewhere...maybe...
Old 08-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Some people use a detuned video cassette machine and a TV without an aerial or a digital signal (set-top box) and claim they get 'ghostly images from the other side', but I don't really believe in all that stuff. It's just another method of ITC communication. I also haven't seen anything on these shows that are 'capable of jumping' anyway...eg nothing much.

I don't know how far the spirits can travel through the matrix with a 'Lawnmower man' like ability...I have often wondered if they can share the same space as electricity or data streams. I know they can modulate RF frequencies, but I don't know what else they are capable of.

Maybe there is something like 'The Ring Girl' out there somewhere...maybe...
I forgot about how many movies were made on that premise until you reminded me lol
Old 08-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I forgot about how many movies were made on that premise until you reminded me lol
Yep..there are lots. Check out one called Frequency - a ham radio operator gets messages from his dead wife...
Old 13-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Master
So, I just turned on my Phasma Communicator (Ovilus clone) and within 5 minutes I got a picture of a Spirit Box and the actual words 'Spirit Box' come through simultaneously and there's like a one-in-a-million chance of that happening...

So, I reluctantly dragged out my Spirit Box to do an impromptu, unrecorded, informal sesh.

Problem with doing it raw, is I only hear about 20-25% in real time, but I thought I'd just give them about 10-15 minutes to use it anyway because it's been so long.

After switching on the P-SB7 (I had the P-SB7, Phasma Communicator and XParanormal Detector all going simultaneously). I got on the Phasma Communicator "Thank You" and "I'm Happy Now" then when I asked them to show up on my 'Ghost Radar' they did!

All my regulars came through the box again and they were so excited, they were all screaming their names, my name and playing weird musical pieces they had composed. I said 'hello' to them, and I heard my name come through in real time, three times in one sweep. I also heard a few new spirits come through saying "can I play?" and "I want to try it".

After that, they commented on my exercise regime, saying they were pleased and proud, but I should up my brisk walking from 45 minutes daily to one hour daily and drink more fresh water (from 1.5 litres to 2 litres daily) they said my health will be fine (I've been a bit fluey lately).

Then, I said I needed to do a proper session because I was only hearing one sentence in every three first time around (which is actually pretty good for doing it in real time for me) and I needed to set up my new speakers and equipment and check the sound levels and that's why I have been putting it off...I've just been too lazy to do the 'set up'. So, I promised them I'd do it at 8pm tonight if they can gather all the spirits around who 'want to play' at that time.

The replies I got were:

"Get organised first"
"We'll do it then"
"Look forward to it"

So, it looks like I'm doing another sesh tonight with my new speakers and then uploading it on Youtube when I have the patience to wait for 4 hours until it does...I'll post it here on Wednesday or Thursday (when I recharge my pre-paid wi-fi modem because it's almost out of cred).

*watch this space and only this space.
Old 13-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
I just finished a 9:23 session, trying out a brand new set of speakers, which my Spirit Box doesn't like too much - maybe it's a wattage problem, but the speaker jack only worked half-way in and the Spirit Box kept on shorting out.

The session, itself was a total disaster, but I did get quite a few loud and clear replies and some were heard with my own ears (in the room) and I marked out the ones I did with 'EVP'.

From the start, it was a very playful session with a few 'new spirits' just trying out the Spirit Box for the first time and seeing how they can manipulate the RF to make weird, random noises.

After that, the sound kept going, but through it I heard my grandmother's voice come through and say "It's Julia' (her name) and 'Live patiently, Dianne'.

The whole session was a tribute to love and 'positive vibes' all around, even in the end, when Adriana herself came through and said "free what makes you strong within".

William wasn't around much tonight, he popped in once and said 'hi', but then disappeared and the rest of the night belonged to Tim, Adriana, two new spirits I haven't met before and I think one's called Steven and a 'guest appearance' by my grandmother (maybe, unsure).

I'll post up the video here, in this very post, below all the intro, after it's done uploading on Youtube (you'll still need headphones and fullest volume).
Old 13-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
I just finished a 9:23 session, trying out a brand new set of speakers, which my Spirit Box doesn't like too much - maybe it's a wattage problem, but the speaker jack only worked half-way in and the Spirit Box kept on shorting out.

The session, itself was a total disaster, but I did get quite a few loud and clear replies and some were heard with my own ears (in the room) and I marked out the ones I did with 'EVP'.

From the start, it was a very playful session with a few 'new spirits' just trying out the Spirit Box for the first time and seeing how they can manipulate the RF to make weird, random noises.

After that, the sound kept going, but through it I heard my grandmother's voice come through and say "It's Julia' (her name) and 'Live patiently, Dianne'.

The whole session was a tribute to love and 'positive vibes' all around, even in the end, when Adriana herself came through and said "free what makes you strong within".

William wasn't around much tonight, he popped in once and said 'hi', but then disappeared and the rest of the night belonged to Tim, Adriana, two new spirits I haven't met before and I think one's called Steven and a 'guest appearance' by my grandmother (maybe, unsure).

I'll post up the video here, in this very post, below all the intro, after it's done uploading on Youtube (you'll still need headphones and fullest volume).

Im happy to hear that you have had such a good session! My abilities seem to be "off" this week, hopefully they come around again soon
Old 16-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Master
Well, I ran out of credit just as it had nearly finished uploading to Youtube, so I gotta upload again...I just put some more credit on and I'll post it here tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear your abilities are off...maybe you just need to re-set your connection. ;)