Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Knower

I'm the same. I hardly ever experience paralysis because I project through meditation, but because I'm awake I know it's there. I'm talking about no paralysis. Must a person be in REM atonia to project? I think I'm answering my own question through the answers I'm seeing. I guess the answer must be yes. Thanks everyone.
Old 22-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egadanadage
I'm asking if anyone has projected without needing to be in that paralyzed state?
Is it possible to project, or has anyone projected while not bodily paralyzed?
I have projected lots of times without getting sp. Just as well, otherwise I would not ap. I either ap through meditation, an ap technique, I completely relax that is extreme relaxation, I see things when my eyes are closed. When that happens I get straight out of my body. I spiritually get out. I might hear myself snoring, I spiritually get out of my body. If I hear things that is to do with ap then I do an ap technique or I get out of my body. When these things happen, I am awake. I am aware what is going on. I am not asleep.
Old 22-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Knower
Hi Suzy. Would you mind sharing your AP technique hun...as I can only seem to do it on demand by inducing SP and I sometimes get stuck behind the fear that alot of the times comes with it.
I feel what you experience as deep relaxing maybe the same as SP even if you dont feel so as if you are sometimes snoring, your body would deffo be in SP due to it being asleep though your mind is awake.

I would be very interested to learn your AP technique though as it sounds alot like mine but maybe with more benefits or more control as Im still learning to do it on demand...thanks⭐❤⭐
Old 22-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Master

What I do is nothing special. It comes down to practice. I start off by meditating. Different things can happen to enable me to ap. When I meditate I notice how my body and mind feels. If I do not notice how it feels I can fall asleep. If my body feels lighter I know I am going to ap any moment. I do not have to do anything. It happens by itself. I ap instantly. If my mind feels more relaxed than normal then I know I am going to ap any moment as well. It does not always work. I have to try different things for it to work. Sometimes I relax my body at the same time when I have been meditating for a while. What happens is I feel extremely relaxed. It feels great. Anyway, I go zooming out of my body. I do not try to get out. It happens by itself. Sometimes it happens I am with a man. He says that it is his job to see that I get to the place then he leaves. When I am meditating I might see animals, people, shapes or scenery. When that happens I spiritually get out of my body. Other times I might hear things such as music or other things. I know the radio is not on. I might do an ap technique. Lately I have heard myself snoring so I spiritually got out of my body. You have to get rid of your fear. Your fear will hold you back. You probably already know that. It is not easy to get rid of your fear. I know what it is like. I am afraid of the dark but I am not afraid of ap. I know that is ridiculous. I am a lot better than I used to be. I kept practicing and my fear of the dark got less and less but I still do not like the dark.
Old 22-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Knower
Thanks for replying so quick hun. Its pretty much how it happens to me too. I lie down and relax usually and when I can see though my eyes are shut I know I can just get up and walk around like I would physically. The man you speak of, is he your spirit guide? Sure sounds like :)
Guess thats my next step, meditating on bringing my spirit guide closer to my awareness, as when Im out of body on command I cant seem to travel, only project, so guess I need a guide to show me around kind of thing.
Thanks thats really helped
Much love❤
Old 22-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Master

I am glad I was able to help. I like helping people. I do not know if I believe in spirit guides. Next time when I see this man I will ask him questions. I will try and find out more about him. I have trouble in travelling or seeing people as well. I can do it when I am just out of my body. I say I am now flying and I am with this person. It works. You have to have determination and know that it will happen. There is a word for it. I cannot think of the word. I am sure it will work other times but I need to practice it.
Old 22-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Knower
I think the word you may be looking for is "Intent"?
Yes it seems to me you have found some sort of personal guide as alot of people report having them for different psychic or spiritual endeavours...it seems you are quite lucky to have attracted yours without even trying...good for you. It could just be a helpful entity from the astral plane, but it could also be a personal guide who may be able to help you in other spiritual practices. Now you have him I'd definately encourage you to find out more as this could help you move alot further in other areas of your development ...I really hope he is a true spirit guide for you hun...now just gotta go find mine⭐❤⭐
Old 22-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Master

Thanks for that Electric Dreams. You are right, the word is intent. I wish I found intent to be a lot easier to do. I will try to go through a wall or something similar next time.