Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-02-2018, 06:45 AM
Eelco

Hi,

Don't mind my ramblings if it doesn't suit, but there is one thing you could do.
If I understand you correctly you think that meeting this person in 2015 would have had a significant impact on your live now.

As this person has already died he would have died regardless of you meeting him correct?

I'm assuming that because you feel so strongly about it that that meeting would have had a significant transformative effect on who you are right now.
I suspect you have an idea of how these changes would have changed you and how life would be if you actually met them correct?

You can't instantly change your current lives circumstances. You can change your inner world to match how you imagine it to be would you have met this person.

I would focus on that. Since you are prepared to take a year to learn to time travel. How about taking a year to envision how that meeting would have changed your life and start living from that changed place.

I would start with taking a few meditation/vizualisation sessions to see myself meeting that person and clearly percieving the changes that meeting would have brought. Then slowly start building the belief that it has happened, That the changes really did occur.

If i build up my belief strong enough I would start to act as if I am this changed person. Every time I would act or react from this place I would spend a meditation/contemplation session to evaluate if that action feels right or that my initial assumption needs tweaking.

I think that in a year You'll be well on your way in making the changes you picture meeting this person would have brought you.

In a parralel timeline you have met this person. And life played out as you envision it had. SO spend one meditation session connecting to the you in that other timeline and ask him how and what you actually learned from meeting that person.

All the changes you can accomplish this way are inner changes. SO if it would have meant getting children with that person, or a million dollars in the bank. I'm not so sure this will work. But as for who you want to be.. anything is possible.

Just leave some room for life to pass through. I.E allow changes to be there as they enrich the experience

With Love
Eelco
Old 01-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I've heard a little about the Mandela Effect but never really read up on it.

From what I have heard it is everything but rare. It is a natural occurrence that happens constantly in the natural world
Old 19-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Hi,
In a parralel timeline you have met this person. And life played out as you envision it had. SO spend one meditation session connecting to the you in that other timeline and ask him how and what you actually learned from meeting that person.

With Love
Eelco
I know you must meditate to do it, but exactly how do you "connect" to the you in the other timeline? How difficult would it be to jump to this parralel timeline? I read somewhere where you could actually do it but the steps given were too easy. One more question. Does this spirit know we met in a parralel timeline as well? Seems like they would but I am not sure how this whole process works. It does make sense to have "met" them that way though, because there feels like some bond there.

Thank you so much for your comment, btw. I've read it several times and have been following your instructions.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Master

It is no more difficult than it is for you to relax into it. If you have too much emotion negating your attempts, you might just find yourself bumping you head against and invisible wall. Then first release those emotions by relaxing out of them, the same way you gently slip out of your cloth and into bed. Simply practice being at ease, and these thing becomes easier, and the benefit is tremendously mentally, physically, and emotional
Old 19-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I know you must meditate to do it, but exactly how do you "connect" to the you in the other timeline? How difficult would it be to jump to this parralel timeline? I read somewhere where you could actually do it but the steps given were too easy. One more question. Does this spirit know we met in a parralel timeline as well? Seems like they would but I am not sure how this whole process works. It does make sense to have "met" them that way though, because there feels like some bond there.

Thank you so much for your comment, btw. I've read it several times and have been following your instructions.

Hi wozniac.

Connecting to your other timeline is the same as the conversations you are having with that person you were eager to meet in retrospect.

As with the conversation, you can start having a conversations with your parallel self. The reason I say you needed a meditation session is that (as Melahin pointed out) It works better when you have some relaxed time to spend undisturbed while doing this.

I've met parallel selves twice now, Both times whilst taking a bath..(living in a house with 6 children limits my options for relaxed undisturbed time to the bathtub. )

Anyway, when you start the conversation you can try to see (or imagine) How your other self behaves, moves, caries herself as well as talk to her.

As for jumping timelines.....
I believe that life is meant to be lived as it happens to you. Jumping timelines to escape this life would mean that some other part of your other self would have to come in and finish this one. Which would still be you..
That said. I can't help you there as I have never researched or tried it. I do think that we are on the cups of multiple timelines each and every time we make a conscious choice. So I' can only suggest making the choices you would have made in some preferred timeline starting now..

2 of my personal experiences had me get rid of the idea to cross over to a timeline where someone I cared about is still alive.

Meeting her 20 years down the road she told me that even if she would have lived. We would not still be together..Which makes sense although until that experience in my mind she was this unchangeable wonderful woman.

The other was when meeting another self from a Timeline I wanted information from regarding some career changes. I really didn't like the person I had become there..

With Love
Eelco
Old 23-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What is it about 2015?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Everyone has something regarding 2015, makes you think
Old 23-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Master
cud be coz of bac 2 futchr 2 wear martyy gosee 2 yr 2015
soorry just me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
cud be coz of bac 2 futchr 2 wear martyy gosee 2 yr 2015
soorry just me

There was some joke in the news, that a flyling Delorean had been seen...

For me, 2015 was the year when I joined this forum...