Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-02-2019, 12:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
You really seem to not like being born male. Females with autism do not have it any easier. I dated one for a while--autistics tend just have a hard time fitting in period. But they can succeed and are capable of amazing things.

But if you truly feel that gender is your main problem--why not slowly integrate some elements that make you feel feminine?

I'm 50/50 on being male. However I think had I had a twin sister, I would've been fine.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Seeker

It's the Soul which chooses the next life based on what it wants to learn. Our free-will is always always at the top. I suggest that make your desires really strong that these get embedded in the hard-disk of your soul then sure enough you will get what you want.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Che Lazou

You've always had my vote Jeremy, it's just that I prefer not to join a club, might I suggest you pay attention to the Tainochicano here and the CIA might leave you alone
Old 20-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
It's the Soul which chooses the next life based on what it wants to learn. Our free-will is always always at the top. I suggest that make your desires really strong that these get embedded in the hard-disk of your soul then sure enough you will get what you want.
That's why I always have my mindset fixated with Brenda. So I can come back as her. Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to be both a boy and a girl simultaneously but that's impossible; that would require living in two different timelines since it would be impossible for the same soul to simultaneously live in the same exact timeline together. When your soul splits, so does the timeline. You would now exist with your "other" soul from its previous incarnation, but in an alternate timeline. Not sure if you can relive as the same incarnation again; not concerned about that.

The whole "Brenda" thing began sometime after Gravity Falls ended. It was a cartoon on Disney Channel and Disney XD. The two child protagonists Dipper and Mabel are twins the same way me and Brenda would've been/would be twins. Prior to all of this, I originally opted to come back as a girl named Josie in the late 21st or early 22nd century. When I saw the movie Interstellar, that all changed. That and what technology is doing to us, the more advanced it gets. Nothing worries me more than being reincarnated into the future, instead of the past. The only thing worse than that would be if it turned out that reincarnation doesn't exist; but it does. Why else are we here? I don't believe in that 'you only live once" mumbo jumbo. Getting only one shot at life sounds really stupid and nonsensical.

When I say to myself "in my next life" (like when I'm shopping somewhere like Wal-Mart or Kohls and see dresses and/or skirts for little or young girls) I actually mean "alternate reality" as in my childhood would be from the 1990s again and not the future or an earlier time period, like the 1950s or 1800s. The term "next life" would usually imply the future, but I don't want to go to the future. I want to go back to the past/present of this life. I mean I'm not going to be "myself" again. This time I'll be someone else (and one whom is non-existent within this reality; my "other" sister), so that should still quality for reincarnation. Einstein once said that "time is relative" meaning who cares if something doesn't move forward in time with everything else, like my soul.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 20-02-2019 at 08:54 AM.