Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Master

Utilizing the solstice energies

The solstice energies today are the peak of a high frequency blast that will set the stage for months ahead depending upon how you use them! I've seen very similar messages from a few other channeled sources as well.

Excerpt of a channeling of Metatron by Tyberonn:

Quote:
On December 21st of 2010, a full moon total lunar eclipse will occur on the Solstice. This extreme double edged surge will be the entry into 2011 and is a taste of what is to come in the year ahead! This will create a mighty blast of high frequency energy that will span the planet and carry forward into a solar eclipse occurring on January 4th of 2011.This will be a powerful intense field, but we tell you is also a supremely benevolent energy. This solstice of December 21st is a remarkable day for meditation and resolve, and indeed a day to combine your energies to create the year ahead and bath the planet in the impeccability of the powerful OMM-Wave. Seek and you will find ! We ask you to seek joy, kindness and abundance of life. Indeed create a combined Wave of Unconditional Love !

Masters, the energy that is circumventing the planet right now is among the most intense energies of 2010, and indeed 2010 has been a roller coastal of frequencial extremes.

The Energy that culminates on December 21st is in fact the apexial fulcrum of energies that began 2 weeks ago. It is an energy of creation. But Dear Ones, what will you create? We cannot over stress the dichotomy of this rare frequency blend. It is an energy that combines myriad gravities. As such it is truly the double-edged sword, cutting the direction in which it is employed. Therefore it is imperative to remain positive during this resonance.

This full moon solstice eclipse is indeed a rare phenomenon, having not occurred on the Earth for more than 4 centuries. So we again re-emphasize that this potent energy can be of great and greater benefit if properly utilized in positive intent. It is indeed a superb time for manifestation. But this requires of you to stay in the 'higher frequencies'. The surface reaction to the robust force of the astrological and astronomical gravities surrounding you just now must not be to fall into depression or anxiety.

Dear Ones, if you allow the intensities to frustrate you that will indeed be amplified in the current energy of Full-Moon Eclipse, Solstice and Mercury retrograde.

This can combine either way with the subtle energies of your 'Holidays'. On the surface this holiday season is seen as a festive time of happiness and family celebration. It is a time of lights, of gifts and gatherings. While indeed this can be a truly wonderful holiday, it is also a time of memories and reflection as another year comes to an end. And in truth for a great many the holiday season can bring a tenuous, unspoken sadness of years gone by. This especially for those who are alone at this time of year. For many 'empty nesters' of middle years and beyond, Christmas has underpinnings of melancholy and loneliness.

And so we ask you to remain in higher chakric vibration. Count your blessings, express love to one another, nurture your neighbor and reach out to family. And Dear Ones all Humanity is truly Family.

source is http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...g-the-solstice
Old 21-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Master
T.Y. Last night I was unable to watch and so I had to go to bed meditating instead, it was cloudy. I had the most vivid dream which I've put into other posts, but if anyone wants to hear it here let me know. It was truly vivid and I'm wondering if the prophesy of 2012 of heaven on earth is really going to happen.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Sangress

The eclipse happened before it got dark where I am, so I didn't get to watch it but I sure as heck felt it!

Drank too much of that energy. Don't think I'll sleep for a month after that. lol.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
Okay I have to tell you about my dream, and let me tell you it felt so real I was totally with the emotions. So I dreamt that on the 21'st after the eclipse aliens came in their ships, and none of them got out but stayed in their ships, and everyone was TOTALLY freaking out, I remember feeling extreme fear. Then one alien got out and there was no body to this alien just like a spirit and a very loving being. These aliens healed people of all their ailments instantly, whether you were sick you got healed, sick in the head you got healed etc etc. Then they healed all the animals, especially those of the ocean, but they healed them all. Then no one had to work because we were all equal, and we all lived as a community of the world, where we did things ie if you were a nurse you woulld help heal, or if you were a builder you would help build homes for people etc, but it wasn't like a stressful job. Then I remember after being healed just feeling total and absolute bliss and I remember thinking "oh wow I feel like I'm on heaven on earth". It was amazing everyone was blissful and loving and good and kind, no crimes no evil nothing like that of any kind, no governments because none was needed, no such thing as money.
And I swear to God I woke up thinking OH PLEASE LET THE ALIENS COME.....I truly woke up completely blissful.
The weird thing of this dream it was SO SO SO SO SO vivid I truly woke up thinking it possibly happened.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:28 AM
pebble

awesome dream spiritlife. I woke up this morning feeling love and feeling good..great feeling.
Old 22-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Master
Hey pebble that's wonderful maybe this is a world wide thing happening here. Maybe this is the beginning of earth shifting to heaven on earth.
Spiritlite.