Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2011, 12:43 PM
3dnow

Energies on my face. But are you kidding?

Hi forum,

I have this problem since now 4 years when something happened and I started to feel the energies.

This is now being used as a means of attack. Entities send energies which stick to my body causing physical pain etc. Feels like plastic very soft disgusting things.

Someone from this forum tuned with me and she told about a fine film on my face which is a memory of me walking in a spider web. So the energy (the fine film) is just fear in fact. There is of course no spider web on my face as she told me luckily.

Now this leads me to believe that all these energies that the entities send me are also non-existent although they seem to cause physical pain.

There is no energy but there is fear of energy which creates the energy.

Any input would be appreciated

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:58 PM
mattie

Personal Energy Work

There is a very fine line between our perceiving an energy & excessively focusing on it, enhancing it. By noting this I'm not suggesting you're imagining this, but once we've had something odd or unknown happen energetically, our focusing on it, particularly when not knowing how to deal w/ it can exacerbate the situation in multiple ways, all of which work against us. Some have discussed how, particularly w/ large groups of people that focusing on something, even unintentionally w/ mass thought actually creates energy or, more precisely, guides it to unintended consequences. Like overly focusing on the fear of a hurricane hitting a particular area instead of sending energy to help facilitate its energy expending itself harmlessly (if in sync w/ Best Highest Purpose). We can do this on a smaller scale too.

If one is concerned about others sending unwanted energy to them, they can deal w/ this. In the same way that one can vet any energetic being, this can be done about any energy they may send whether the sender is physical or nonphysical. You can use a command such as,
Any unwanted energy sent to me is to be returned to its rightful owner.

This can be prefaced w/, By the power invested in me as a member of the Universe ... or By God’s power accessed through my Guardian Angels (or AAMichael) ... or By the Universal power accessible to me via higher self. Use what feels right for you & put it in your own words. If you believe that the energy sending the energy is more powerful this won’t work. These energetic instructions can be supported by visualizing a reflective flexible mylar coating on the outside of one’s personal energy field (aura) that deflects any undesired energy.

If the thoughts are being generated internally, playing off of old fears you can also deal w/ this by working w/ your fear. It’s a learned process. Many have moved past fears & you can too. When these fears crop up, firmly stop them & gently remind your self that they've not done you any good before & won't now. Then send them packing. (One can send them back to the Universe via HS for reprocessing.) Do this w/o any personal rebuke at all. Then, give your self a BIG energetic hug for taking charge of that corrossive thought. Expect to repeat this process. It gets easier w/ time & the problematic thoughts lessen a little each time we do this. Have patience & persevere.

Whatever the source, doing personal energy work can help. Actively discharging any undesired energy that may be in your personal energies. Regular energy work is very useful, particularly when combined w/ grounding. During periods when we're processing allot of energies or dealing w/ an energy challenge grounding can be part of managing our personal energys. As we become more aware of our energies & the energy environment (all external energies) we learn to work w/ them just as easily as doing regular hygiene for our physical body.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:32 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
There is a very fine line between our perceiving an energy & excessively focusing on it, enhancing it. By noting this I'm not suggesting you're imagining this, but once we've had something odd or unknown happen energetically, our focusing on it, particularly when not knowing how to deal w/ it can exacerbate the situation in multiple ways, all of which work against us. Some have discussed how, particularly w/ large groups of people that focusing on something, even unintentionally w/ mass thought actually creates energy or, more precisely, guides it to unintended consequences. Like overly focusing on the fear of a hurricane hitting a particular area instead of sending energy to help facilitate its energy expending itself harmlessly (if in sync w/ Best Highest Purpose). We can do this on a smaller scale too.

If one is concerned about others sending unwanted energy to them, they can deal w/ this. In the same way that one can vet any energetic being, this can be done about any energy they may send whether the sender is physical or nonphysical. You can use a command such as,
Any unwanted energy sent to me is to be returned to its rightful owner.

This can be prefaced w/, By the power invested in me as a member of the Universe ... or By God’s power accessed through my Guardian Angels (or AAMichael) ... or By the Universal power accessible to me via higher self. Use what feels right for you & put it in your own words. If you believe that the energy sending the energy is more powerful this won’t work. These energetic instructions can be supported by visualizing a reflective flexible mylar coating on the outside of one’s personal energy field (aura) that deflects any undesired energy.

If the thoughts are being generated internally, playing off of old fears you can also deal w/ this by working w/ your fear. It’s a learned process. Many have moved past fears & you can too. When these fears crop up, firmly stop them & gently remind your self that they've not done you any good before & won't now. Then send them packing. (One can send them back to the Universe via HS for reprocessing.) Do this w/o any personal rebuke at all. Then, give your self a BIG energetic hug for taking charge of that corrossive thought. Expect to repeat this process. It gets easier w/ time & the problematic thoughts lessen a little each time we do this. Have patience & persevere.

Whatever the source, doing personal energy work can help. Actively discharging any undesired energy that may be in your personal energies. Regular energy work is very useful, particularly when combined w/ grounding. During periods when we're processing allot of energies or dealing w/ an energy challenge grounding can be part of managing our personal energys. As we become more aware of our energies & the energy environment (all external energies) we learn to work w/ them just as easily as doing regular hygiene for our physical body.

Hi Mattie,

I am not sure we are talking about the same thing. Energies I am talking about are not positive or negative "thoughts".

They feel like physical things things like smoke. I can't see them but feel them but this doesn't mean they exist.

3d
Old 06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
mattie

Try Different Things & See What Worls

The title is supposed to be, 'Try ... What Works.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
... I am not sure we are talking about the same thing. Energies I am talking about are not positive or negative "thoughts".

They feel like physical things things like smoke. I can't see them but feel them but this doesn't mean they exist.

In your OP you noted ‘There is no energy but there is fear of energy which creates the energy.’ This fear would be a thought & emotion.

Whatever the reason the energy is being generated, I can’t determine, but I’ve given 2 options that could apply to whether this is generated internally or externally. As noted, the vetting instructions (linked) apply to not only the beings, but any energies they might send.

It may be useful to try both methods to resolve this as it can be hard to determine the WHY our self. Sometimes using multiple methods of energy work together can have a nice synergestic effect. Use various methods for dealing w/ this as different things work for different types of people. What is effective for one person may do nothing for another.

EFT may be useful.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:06 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The title is supposed to be, 'Try ... What Works.'

In your OP you noted ‘There is no energy but there is fear of energy which creates the energy.’ This fear would be a thought & emotion.

Whatever the reason the energy is being generated, I can’t determine, but I’ve given 2 options that could apply to whether this is generated internally or externally. As noted, the vetting instructions (linked) apply to not only the beings, but any energies they might send.

It may be useful to try both methods to resolve this as it can be hard to determine the WHY our self. Sometimes using multiple methods of energy work together can have a nice synergestic effect. Use various methods for dealing w/ this as different things work for different types of people. What is effective for one person may do nothing for another.

EFT may be useful.

Hi Mattie,

Since I stopped believing that they (energies) exist, when under attack now they come to my face but now they go nowhere. Before they were entering in my skull.

I am like OK I am under attack but nothing happens!

3d