Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-08-2011, 01:53 PM
3dnow

Unconditional love

Hi forum,

Hoping to learn something about unconditonal love.

Can you tell me why do you believe in it and what proves it. I certainly believe that creation was made out of unconditonal love but inputs here can strengthen this belief.

My personal proof is that when I believe in it I reach my higher self.

I see other proofs too. Flowers for example. Why do they exists? Plants, animals that we eat. I am grateful to them. They created themselves (in my belief) and we eat them. Not saying that they exists for us, but I don't know there is something very powerful there. I feel like crying each time I eat now.

Thanks,

3d
Old 15-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Topology

For me, I don't believe in unconditional love, it is simply my reality. I want to see all things flourish into their greatest expression. It is the love of Life itself. You can't really and truly believe in it until it consumes you and leaves nothing left.
Old 15-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Sentientno1

3dnow...i don't believe unconditional love is a wise thing. It can be an enabler for distruction.

i do believe in compassion which understands the conditions of things and may act with strength or gentleness depending on the situation, but always with the goal of expanding the life expression in harmony.

You live with a lot of gratitude, that will keep you open to deeper life knowledge and possibilities presented
Old 15-08-2011, 05:47 PM
moke64916

When your in a state of bliss you love unconditionally. Love without condition for all people, animals, plants, everything. In these states of pure love, you experience this unconditional love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi forum,

Hoping to learn something about unconditonal love.

Can you tell me why do you believe in it and what proves it. I certainly believe that creation was made out of unconditonal love but inputs here can strengthen this belief.

My personal proof is that when I believe in it I reach my higher self.

I see other proofs too. Flowers for example. Why do they exists? Plants, animals that we eat. I am grateful to them. They created themselves (in my belief) and we eat them. Not saying that they exists for us, but I don't know there is something very powerful there. I feel like crying each time I eat now.

Thanks,

3d
Old 15-08-2011, 05:51 PM
geminilite

Quote:
For me, I don't believe in unconditional love, it is simply my reality. I want to see all things flourish into their greatest expression. It is the love of Life itself. You can't really and truly believe in it until it consumes you and leaves nothing left.

brilliantly put :)
Old 15-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Master
Life exhibits unconditional love and conditional love. It exhibits lots of things but for some reason we place that one on some spiritual platform. It's no less awesome than anything else.
If someone asked me to show them what it looked like I would say to go buy a pet dog. It is so evident in them.........awesome!
Old 15-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Master
Sentientno1: 3dnow...i don't believe unconditional love is a wise thing. It can be an enabler for distruction.

Unconditional love is not permission to do harm, Sentiento. It simply recognizes that love itself has no conditions... only our minds do.

For instance, if you have a child your unconditional love doesn't give her permission to do damage or run out into the street, but neither does her misbehavior make you not love her.

But this is unconditional love from the human point of view. As I hear 3d, he's talking about Love Itself, which is the substance of all existence... our own pure source and essence... which can only be known through directly experiencing it.

Xan

Old 15-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Master

The heart of each morning
Offers with outstretched hands,
An expansion, a release
Out off our self-made prisons
Into a world ruled by a love
That excludes nothing,
A love we can trust,
A love at peace
With all things.

Even this, and this, and
Especially and
Whole-heartedly
This.

- excerpt from Alice Gardner

`

Old 16-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Guide

Unconditional Love.

From my experience, that is what The Creator Source is made of and that we are a spark of that. Does it exist? Yes. How can we find this? In our hearts and everytime we feel joy, happiness and peace.

As a beginner, when I am an instrument for The Creator, the love enters me and goes through me to share with others. It is an infinite and boundless beauty - complete peace. No words can describe the feeling or even needed to share this Unconditional Love with all.

I feel it in my heart and through my whole self. I can experience it in the beauty of the gifts received. I experience it whenever I am surrendering and allowing myself to receive.

I have much to surrender, but the Love is greater than any other love I have ever known. Human love can never compete with this Love from the Source. Our love is so limited. It's easier on myself to surrender and share the Unconditional Love than to use my limited love with those dearest to me.

Unconditional Love towards others doesn't come from us, but from Source. When used properly in everything we do, we are not doing things for others, but for Source. With no expectation from the other human to return anything to us. It's a practice that needs time to develop and a constant reminder. It is worth everything in the entire existence for me.

This is really a very deep topic, but by asking for help from Source for everything and allowing to receive the Love and share it, you're well ahead of the game.

Again, this is my experience. Just smile, relax and enjoy your life more and it'll all come sweetly and gently to your whole heart and whole self. .......
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 16-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Beautifully said, tainamom.

Xan