Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Pluto retrograde, how we doing?

These connections often involve a lot of Pluto-Venus aspects. Things have gotten intense for me since Pluto went into retrograde the last couple of days.

So much shadow work! Do you have any ways to easily deal with it? I would like to know
Old 26-04-2019, 11:32 PM
irisa

Hi LadyMay,

at first i thought i probably feel nothing from Pluto retr., but while relaxing last night i felt the need to cry...again, just like two nights before..

My natal Pluto (12th) forms a Yod with the Moon (3rd) and Venus (8th). Lots of years ago it felt like i'd met someone who could be a TF. Much later i found out the possibility of being one of a twin, where the other one has died in utero. I never heard of that before but some things just lead me to that. It explained a lot about lots of dreams i had years ago (funny enough during the time i met that possible TF). Pluto in 12th could mean that one has had a hard time during being born and also that there was a loss. Moon in 3rd could symbolize sibling.
The last months my emotions had come to a rest according to the thought of having lost a possible sibling. The strange is now, that last week out of nowhere i saw that (possible TF) person again...after years...i didn't even know he lives there.And now these last couple of days there's so much (not understood) emotions again. Sometimes i try to sit and let it come, but as soon as i try this i seem to block. Well...we'll see...

Good luck to you
Old 26-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
These connections often involve a lot of Pluto-Venus aspects. Things have gotten intense for me since Pluto went into retrograde the last couple of days.

So much shadow work! Do you have any ways to easily deal with it? I would like to know
I don't really have any tips on dealing with it besides staying busy/distracted but wanted to say the intensity with my connection has gone up the last couple of days too
Old 07-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Master
I was always sceptical about the effects of planetary activity on mood, energy levels, and what have you (and when I say I was sceptical, what I actually mean is that I was downright dubious), but when I was really struggling with anxiety and depression I did notice that it seemed to worsen during mercury retrogrades and full moons. I don't think it has such a marked effect now I'm over the worst of it, though I haven't been paying very close attention in fairness.

The key for me was learning how to not resist what I was feeling, which was a heck of a lot easier said than done - only thing that really worked for me (and I've mentioned this before, though I've still not figured out how to make it sound interesting) was meditation with a simple emphasis on stillness and relaxation. Not for everyone, I'm sure, and it does require a lot of patience and perseverance, but it worked wonders for me and the anxiety is largely a thing of the past, mercifully.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:10 AM
Knower
Pluto is one of the karmic planets therefore affecting us on a subconscious level. He brings to light the parts of our self that we keep hidden in the shadows. He has a sneaky way of getting us to confront any pieces of ourselves that are not genuine. His job is to expose what we keep hidden in the dark. He controls the process of death and rebirth. Once we go through the uncomfortable process of shedding the false self he provides the energy and strength needed to overcome what we have realized to be destructive. His power may instill fear in us, he forces us to confront things we may prefer to keep hidden. What he does is necessary for our growth though.

Pluto goes retrograde about 5-6 mos out of the year. This provides us with the energy needed to shift our focus inward. During this time Pluto leaves us alone more or less. He doesn't force us to confront our shadow selves. He allows us time to reflect, to get in touch with our true selves honestly and fully. During this time we are given the chance to confront and accept our own truths, good and bad. If we are able to be honest with ourselves and look at everything as it is, we can confront whatever is keeping us from living a life as our true selves.

For example: John is working at a job he is passionless about. He has been there for years. His only motivation to stay is fear. Fear of not being able to make ends meet, fear of not being able to find another job, fear of change. His discontent with this job has been affecting other parts of his life. His outlook on life has become negative over time, he is having troubles at home, his relationships are strained, etc etc.

So now Pluto goes retrograde. Instead of using this time as an opportunity to reflect and accept the fact that he needs to focus on ridding himself of this draining job, he uses that introspective energy to fester in his self made agony, unable or unwilling to see things for what they are. As a result his relationships continue to strain.

So now Pluto goes direct again. Since John didn't use that time wisely to fix this situation, Pluto is now forced to handle it. John ends up losing his job, making him even more bitter. His girlfriend finally has had enough and leaves. His negative energy makes him unable to find a job so now he can't pay the rent so he has to move back home with the parents. He continues with his bitter attitude so none of his friends want that around, a cop pulls him over for speeding, he was going to let him off with a warning but John's attitude changed his mind. Pluto is going to keep taking until John is forced to make some changes.

Ok now same scenario but this time once Pluto goes retrograde, John uses that energy to reflect positively. He acknowledges that his job is the root of his discontent and decides to change that. He converses with his girlfriend about his decision to find a new job. He uses his time to reflect on what he wants to do and suddenly he has an aspiration he is investing himself in. His efforts pay off, John now has a job that adds more fulfillment to his life and naturally the other areas of his life improve as well.

That's just my take on it