Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Harmonious Twin Flame Dreams

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the TF journey.

Perhaps some others can chime in with their experiences, but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a completely harmonious dream with their twin flame and also what this might mean? Basically, I've read a couple resources that say that the more harmonious the dream, the closer you are to being physically united with them.

----------------
Read below if you want learn about the experience in addition to some backstory:

My dream is as follows: I'm kissing my twin flame passionately and there is a feeling of deep love. In the next "scene" my twin flame reaches her hand out for mine and we begin to walk together. During this sequence I could see her face and everything seemed to have an energetic charge to it.

The thing is, with this dream it was more than just a normal dream. It felt completely real, as if I was actually there. I could feel my lips on hers and the texture of her skin when I took her hand.

As for a little background info, I first discovered the twin flame phenomenon/community around 2010, after I had several life changing experiences. One of these was nearly identical to the one above, but we rose above the human realm and merged energetically as pure being. In another instance I had a profound mystical experience where I felt total love, completeness, the underlying unity of existence and the mind of god.

The strange part is that I haven't had a dream like this since 2010 (nearly 10 years) and now I have this one shortly after I met with a person I strongly suspect to be my twin flame. To make a long story short, at work (yes we are coworkers) we exchanged a few heated words which triggered one other and she was feeling down in the dumps afterwards (as per two Facebook posts I saw). During the early part of the evening I spoke to god and said: "Let her open her eyes and see what I have seen. Show her the love you showed me." That night was when I had that beautiful romantic experience. The timing seems to be a little too specific to be coincidental, correct? Anyway, I don't want this to get any longer, but if you have questions, just ask. I am an open book.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Seeker

twinflames is just a label. and dreams sometimes could convey a future event and sometimes just wishful thinking. only time will tell which one of it. but twinflames and thinking that person is someone special is a sick trap and will do you harm and its very dangerous and its hell. once i realized it, it made my life much better after going through this for 4 years. just quit it if that other person dont feel anything for you.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:34 PM
Seeker

and about the timing and coincidences, just forget about them, i have the most mind blowing bizzare coincidences which seemed very specific and meant nothing in the end. i swear