Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-12-2010, 02:39 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
3dnow - Sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick. I agree with your thinking about the higher spirit.

Iv been very much like that with alcohol, I really just dont get the thrill everyone else seems to. I feel the same way with drugs, and even have difficulty taking my prescribed meds.

Thank you for sharing this Key with us!

Hi Serenity,

I believe most of our errors (or, call them whatever you like) are due to subconscious fears (what else?) Knowing this is really helpful. I really hope this helps you like it helped me!

3dnow
Old 29-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Sira

I drink occasionally brandy and black coffee daily, I smoke maybe 5 cigarettes a day, I eat what my body wants for nourishment, also meat when I need heavy grounding, or don't eat at all if my body does not bring a feeling of hunger to my awareness.
I have asked my guides so many times, should I stop smoking or using alcohol, and every time the answer is, I can if I wish but it does not really make any difference because the body is able to repair itself by balancing itself - there are also many "maintenance teams" that regularly come to work on aspects of me.
Also, they want my journey to be as graceful and merciful as possible because the challenges have been immense. To add anything extra on top it might be the straw that broke the camel's back.
During the process I have been literally given a new heart, liver and all other organs as well, because our cellular structure is changing - everything is new and is still in the process of upgrade to house ever higher frequencies of Light.
What I suggest, again, is to practice utmost mercy, leniency, tolerance and Love towards ourselves and others. These are not the times to judge anything but to allow everything.
*LOVE*