Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
mattstar

Hearing spirit voice - white noise recording

Guys and Gals,
Have been reading a book recently about proof of survival after death.

In one of the chapters the investigators used a tape recorder to record the white noise you get in between radio stations on another radio.

On playing back the white noise they could hear spirit voice telling them bits and pieces etc.

Im very interested in trying something like this myself - but have no idea how to start or whether there are any special requirements.

can anyone shed any light for me or point me in the right direction?

many Thanks!
Old 09-02-2007, 02:50 PM
~Jay~

A friend of mine had a similar experience with this phenomena a while ago. She was taping her young son who was singing a nursery rhyme, just with an ordinary cassette recorder. When she played it back, there was a distinctive male voice saying words of encouragement to her son, in between the pauses of the singing. I heard the tape myself, and it's really spooky!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:59 AM
deltawaves

Thanks for these posts. I created a post in the healing section a while ago about how I get interference on my stereo when doing healing sessions with certain people. I can't hear voices as such but there is definate static and interference like an old wirless radio. And it's not thee CD player or CD's because at other times all plays normally, same CD's, same stereo. Does anyone else experience this? Would love to know.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:59 AM
mattstar

thanks for the input.

Think ill get a tape recorder and start having a go at some random stuff - after all you never know!

My fiance had her first spiritual reading on a tape, before the tape ends there is the sound of a heart beat, which gradually gets louder and louder until you cant really here the mediums voice, then the tape comes to its end, the medium turned the tape over and contined recording while giving her reading - the heart beat is still there and then gradually fades away.

Very spooky, as the way the heart beat sounds is that even though its coming from a tape, it seems to fill the air all around you - amazing really which is what has spurred me to find out more about this kind of thing.

When i spoke to the medium about this she said that a few of her clients had experieced the same kind of thing from time to time.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Dariel

Hi,

Similar subject but my friend has taken funny photos. You can try that as well with digicamera. While doing meditations or other kind of energywork when energies are getting high he had randomly taken photos of those points were some see white sparkling lights or sense the "wind" or some spirit present. And has managed to get odd lights into the photo. Good that I remembered, have to try myself for fun :)

Dariel
Closed Thread