Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2007, 08:00 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1 doomsday clock

first off i have no clue where this would go so guessin p[eas correct me if im wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_clock topic of chat acouple days ago im coprious if we couldnt gather our energies in chat afew times to push that clock to midghnight just to prove that the end will come when it wants to not when we choose to let it

any comments?? do say so
Old 21-01-2007, 11:09 PM
tiltjlp

This seems as good a place as any. And what if you happen to be wrong? I'm not done having fun.

John
Old 22-01-2007, 12:24 AM
ljepotica

Lol biyu_wolf...

What a brilliant idea-I'm up for it:)

After all 18 nobel prize winning scientists cannot be wrong...can they??

Like John I'd say I'm not done having fun-perhaps we move it to midnight, and then 5 minutes past midnight and then back to 5 to midnight-you know just in case these 18 nobel prize winning scientists are right...
Old 22-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Glorymist

Doesn't this strike you as a twist on the old Y2K bit ??

Or any other "end of the world" scenario as put forth by those who should / can make a bundle of money off its promotion ??

Old 22-01-2007, 12:40 AM
biyu_wolf_77

jep im upto they glory kinda yea but it was at 2 till mighnight fer a few years i think 53-58 or so

but i agree with yall not had enough fun
Old 22-01-2007, 11:49 AM
cweiters

Energy

Hay byiu wolf 77 why prove something you already know?
What if its true, then what would we accomplish by forcing Doomsday to arrive sooner?
Just think of all the people out there who are saying to themself right now "If only I had just a little more time."

Love to all
Old 23-01-2007, 02:10 AM
biyu_wolf_77

i guee but even scientific theories arent pure fact an that things based on theries an plis i wanna know fer myself as if it dos come that muvch less negativity i have ta deal with(i swear anytime i try to do somethin to help another finds some reason to push negativity to me an especally today all that ive put up with its gettin me to the ledge one wouldnt want me at but if they push me over its THERE fault cause they were the ones to cause it)
Closed Thread